Your Dream Team of Developers

Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By Red

You are tasked with making a great game, and are given the money to do so. You then have to hire your developers to work on the project. Explain why you chose the devs that you did, and what game they would make. 

I would hire Infinity Ward, Retro Studios, Naughty Dog and Bungie to make a first-person game because it'd be cool to see the styles from all of the different blockbuster console developers to combine together to make a game. 

As far as what game they'd make, I'd want to see the real Citizen Kane of video games. 

Although, if I wanted to make a Japanese game, I'd just use Chrono Trigger's dream team and throw in Ueda and Suda.

turbomonkey138

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By turbomonkey138

Silicon knights . Not for too human but for the great job they did with metal gear solid twin snakes. 
And if it had multilayer either Bungie or Blizzard

Branthog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Branthog

Frankly, I would take the $100m development budget and hire 100 Jade Raymonds and spend the rest on cocaine and skimpy outfits and sex toys. Maybe also hire Tim Schaffer to put on a gimp suit and run around the massive love retreat with a leather suit of studded dildos for laughs, too. I wouldn't worry about having to face the music, because by the time the investors realized what I'd done with their money, I'd probably have overdosed.