• 50 results
Posted by Dalai (7034 posts) 4 months, 15 hours ago

Poll: Your favorite game in the Dogs series. (474 votes)

Watch_Dogs 7%
Sleeping_Dogs 75%
Ninten_Dogs 5%
Other_Dogs 4%
Results_Dogs 8%

Pretty simple poll. I think I know how this will turn out, but please elaborate. Which is the better dog?

#1 Posted by Legend (2659 posts) -

Sleeping Dogs for sure. I was hoping Watch Dogs would be much better but unfortunately it was a big disappointment for me.

#2 Posted by Vuud (2013 posts) -

You forgot Sea Dogs, dawg.

And Mad Dog McCree.

#3 Posted by MooseyMcMan (11132 posts) -

While I do think that I like Watch_Dogs more than most, Schleepy Dawgs is the only answer here.

#4 Posted by CornBREDX (5379 posts) -

I voted watch_dogs because it's getting to much heat for a decent game that has been everything I expected it to be and more.

#5 Posted by TruthTellah (9153 posts) -

Sleeping_Dogs is the only correct answer.

#6 Posted by geirr (2583 posts) -

Dogs of War on the Atari ST 1200

#7 Posted by HatKing (5977 posts) -

Dogs_Life

#8 Posted by Xanadu (357 posts) -

I had so much fun and spent so much time with Sleeping Dogs! I just played the 2nd mission in Act II of Watch Dogs and I don't want to play it ever again...

#9 Edited by Slag (4455 posts) -

Sleepy Dawgz

#10 Posted by Slax (928 posts) -

Sleeping Dogs was a huge surprise for me when I played it. So good!

#11 Posted by impartialgecko (1531 posts) -

Jerry Rice and Nitus' Dog Football.

#12 Posted by TechnoSyndrome (920 posts) -

Sleeping Dogs, but it's the only one on the list I've played. Not much interest in Watch Dogs but I'll check it out once it's cheap or once the Assassin's Creed 2 equivalent game in the series comes out.

#13 Posted by FriendlyPhoenix (424 posts) -

As much as I'm really, really loving Watch_Dogs, Sleeping Dogs is too fucking great.

#14 Posted by LiquidPrince (15966 posts) -

Watch Dogs easily. Sleeping Dogs was good, but there's something about Ubisoft games that I find infinitely more playable then other open world games.

#15 Posted by Clonedzero (4200 posts) -

I have not played watch dogs yet, but i intend to.

Sleeping dogs was great though. Not amazing, but pretty darn good.

#16 Edited by Castiel (2637 posts) -

Where is Dog's Life?

#17 Posted by Damodar (1403 posts) -

Three words: Wei. Shen. Motherfucker.

#18 Posted by Nightriff (5096 posts) -

Man this is making me want to play Sleeping Dogs

#19 Posted by ShaggE (6473 posts) -

Wappy_Dog, of course.

#20 Posted by DanHammett (157 posts) -

Sleeping Dogs is champagne as fuck.

#22 Posted by Itwongo (1207 posts) -

Chrome_Hounds. Spiritual successor to the Dogs series.

#23 Posted by Daveyo520 (6791 posts) -

You know me man, Them Dogz is sleepy.

#24 Posted by Cloudunderfire (36 posts) -

Ninten_Dogs

#25 Posted by Levius (1142 posts) -

Wei Shen is a dangerous man.

No Way of the Dogg though?

#26 Posted by Slurpelve (612 posts) -

Sleeping dogs was a super-fun game with a good action story, hoping the next one is as good or better than the last one.

#27 Posted by colliderz (6 posts) -

I voted for Watch Dogs but Sleeping Dogs was also a awesome game that needs a sequel

#28 Posted by TheFakePsychic (194 posts) -

@colliderz: Good thing Sleeping Dogs is getting a sequel in Triad Wars.

Also I voted for Watch_Dogs, on the principle of "I loved everything about the way that game ended." And Jordi.

#29 Posted by Tom_omb (402 posts) -

Sleepy Dogs is the only one I've played, I might get around to Watch_Dogs one day.

#30 Posted by Vexxan (4623 posts) -

Sleepy Dawgs all the way.

#31 Posted by MattyFTM (14393 posts) -

Is Sleepy Dogs a slow start? I started playing it (maybe got a couple of hours into it) and it seemed OK, but nowt special. But the way people talk about it makes me want to go back and try again.

#32 Edited by Corevi (3604 posts) -

Sleeping Dogs is rad as hell. Watch Dogs is pretty cool but not enough kung fu and Hong Kong > Chicago.

#33 Posted by FritzDude (2263 posts) -

I have neither completed Watch Dogs nor Sleeping Dogs, but so far - excluding the performance issues I'm currently experiencing - I am thoroughly enjoying Watch Dogs' game mechanics more than Sleeping Dogs.

#34 Posted by MrHeist (17 posts) -
#35 Posted by UlquioKani (1066 posts) -

I love Sleepings Dogs but Watch Dogs is my dawg!

#36 Posted by CaLe (3995 posts) -

The story in Watch Dogs has no heart or soul. The best thing I can say about the world is that it's functional. The controls are top notch, but that's not to say everything feels good, it just works well. I enjoyed Sleeping Dogs a lot more, a whole lot more. Still, neither of them come close to GTA V.

#37 Edited by Vanick (332 posts) -

Sleeping Dogs for me. Watch_Dogs was okay but I had way more fun playing Sleeping Dogs.

#38 Posted by pinner458 (789 posts) -

The Last of Us. See what I did there?

#39 Posted by stalefishies (333 posts) -

#40 Posted by Veektarius (4871 posts) -

@mattyftm: The only thing I can think of that I'd say develops from the first part of the game is that the sort of reprehensible characters you're working with get more fleshed out and sympathetic. The combat also improves somewhat as you unlock combos, but it's fundamentally the same.

#41 Edited by L33T_HAXOR (294 posts) -

Loving watch dogs.

Think I loved Sleeping Dogs a little more.

@mattyftm:.... maybe? I liked the early game just fine, but I think it was around the time I took a flying leap off a motorcycle on to a bad guy's car that the game became something special. Also, loved the one time I flew out of my car's front windshield, off the overpass, thirty foot drop, survived, then pulled out my cellphone and told my chauffeur to bring me another fucking car.

#42 Posted by Karkarov (3133 posts) -

Sleepy Doggies wins but Watch Doggies is still good. Not being the best doesn't mean you suck, it is okay to just be good.

#43 Edited by Cozmicaztaway (221 posts) -

Pfft, Cyberdogs 2 bro!

#44 Posted by crithon (3307 posts) -

we need more dog games. Why is there no movie tie in for Cats VS Dogs, jeff goldblum could come in with FMV video from the 90s.

#45 Posted by Fattony12000 (7457 posts) -

#46 Posted by Danteveli (1187 posts) -

Enjoyed my time with Sleeping Dogs since I played it around the time I was going to Hong Kong and it prepared me for gang fights and picking up girls.

#47 Posted by kagato (924 posts) -

Sleeping dogs for sure, a great and very polished open world game with a great hong kong cinema feel to it, Watch dogs is overrated and disapointed the hell out of me.

#48 Posted by Village_Guy (2598 posts) -

Sweepy Dawgz.

#49 Posted by Corvak (1094 posts) -

Wappy_Dog

#50 Posted by Quarters (1719 posts) -

PICK UP THE PURSE