"There's nothing manly about being a woman!" Yosuke - Persona 4

Dagbiker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 16

#52  Edited By Dagbiker

On the stone was etched a galactic map. And a single word more ancient then the clans themselves... Hiigara - Our Home.

benspyda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#53  Edited By benspyda

"Kain is deified. The clans tell tales of him. Few know the truth. He was mortal once, as were we all." Soul Reaver

That intro sequence was so memorable at the time.

Avatar image for deactivated-6418ef3727cdd
deactivated-6418ef3727cdd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Rider meet horse, horse meet rider.

Kazona

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#55  Edited By Kazona

" To live forever... While those I love are dead and I to blame? I choose death!" -Prince of Persia: Sands of Time

"Enchantment!" -Sandal from Dragon Age: Origins

Avatar image for little_socrates
Little_Socrates

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 23

#56  Edited By Little_Socrates

Revolver Ocelot said:

"You're pretty good."

Andrew Ryan said:

"A man chooses, a slave obeys. A man chooses, a slave obeys! KILL!"

Rucks said:

"Proper story's supposed start at the beginning. Ain't so simple with this one."
"And then The Kid heard something he hadn't heard in a long time. How did it go again? ...yeah, that's it."

Pierce said:

"Was it worth it?"

Brian Xander Morgan said:

"At times we must purge things from this world because they should not exist...even if it means losing someone that you love. RIGHT ZACH?!?"

Female Boss 2 Said:

"Is exciting, yes? Like attacking a tiger with a knife!"

The Secret of Monkey Island Said:

"You fight like a dairy farmer!"
"How appropriate. You fight like a cow."

GlaD0s said:

"Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I was like 'Goodbye' and you were like 'No way!' and then I was all 'We pretended we were going to murder you?' That was great!"
mandude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#57  Edited By mandude
@Black_Rose: Aye, and even though that movie is a bit of a joke as well, at least that was it's intention...
Avatar image for deactivated-5cc8838532af0
deactivated-5cc8838532af0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

And then we went left, then we went right, then we walked 3 miles, then we ate lunch, then we turned left... -That one kid from Psyhconauts.

Avatar image for deactivated-63e39f84edec3
deactivated-63e39f84edec3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I am the very model of a scientist Salarian!

I've studied species, Turian, Asari, and Batarian.

I'm quite good at genetics (as a subset of biology),

because I am an expert (which I know is a tautology).

My xenoscience studies range from urban to agrarian -

I am the very model of a scientist Salarian!

-Mordin Solus

recroulette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 11

#60  Edited By recroulette
"A pro isn't someone who sacrifices himself for his job. That's just a fool."  Reno, Final Fantasy VII
"We may be retreating, but we're still victorious."  Reno again. 
 "I told them they we're sending the wrong guy..." Demyx, Kingdom Hearts 2. 
 "Um villain? Screwin' with you is our job" Kariya, The World Ends With You 

And from Sonic Adventure 2.  
Eggman: "You thought you could trick me with that fake emerald didn't you?"
Tails: "How did you know it wasn't the real one?"
Sonic: "TAILS!" 
Eggman: "Because you just told me, fox boy!"
coakroach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By coakroach

"It's a cat dammit!" - MC, Persona 3

majormitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 119

User Lists: 31

#62  Edited By majormitch

"Hi! I like shorts! They're comfy and easy to wear!"

izzygraze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By izzygraze

"Would you kindly..." That's the only one I remember but the G-man quotes earlier are pretty good too.

phrosnite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#64  Edited By phrosnite

Pretty much every quote from Dawn of War 2.

Subach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Subach

"I feel stronger." -The Nameless One leveling up, Planescape Torment

There's something about the matter of fact way TNO says it, combined with his deep, gravely voice, that's rather invigorating. It somehow retains that power dozens of level-ups later, I even made a .WAV copy of the file because I wanted to hear it some more without having to play the game again, which I hope I get around to, one of these days.

Slurpelve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#66  Edited By Slurpelve

"This where cars live get you one!"

Scooter, Borderlands

"I loooove them Balls"

Kou, Persona 4

Avatar image for deactivated-58d26a12c07d4
deactivated-58d26a12c07d4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I... I do not remember your love, Ellesime. I have tried. I have tried to recreate it, to spark it anew in my memory, but it is gone... a hollow, dead thing. For years, I clung to the memory of it. Then the memory of the memory. And then nothing. The Seldarine took that from me, too. I look upon you and feel nothing. I remember nothing but you turning your back on me, along with all the others. Once my thirst for power was everything. And now I hunger only for revenge. And I... WILL... HAVE IT!!
- John Irenicus

EgoistShrugged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By EgoistShrugged

For whatever reason I've always liked Diablo's line at the end of Diablo II, "Not even death can save you from me!"

Gruff182

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Gruff182

"Yankee shankdeee"

"I'm British you muppet" - Psycho. Crysis Warhead

ComradeKhan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By ComradeKhan

"Damn!"      - Solid Snake

Jayzilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#71  Edited By Jayzilla

The song that the Salarian Scientist sings in ME2 is priceless.

jangofett88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#72  Edited By jangofett88

"How much shit was on this plane!?!?!"

Rattle618

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Rattle618

You wanna piece of my boy?

Tofin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 2

#74  Edited By Tofin

George, which do you prefer; Mustard, or hot sauce?

McBEEF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By McBEEF

'We may have days, we may have hours, sooner or later, we push up flowers'

'Sandspoof was in....The Lead'

And every other line from Grim Fandango.

Also, 'you look like a kowakian monkey-lizard' from jedi outcast and everything Max Payne has ever said.

Jeust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 15

#76  Edited By Jeust

Many great quotes from KOTOR and KOTOR 2 I stored:

"Every new warrior has to fear to understand how to beat it."
Canderous Ordo
"Sometimes swirling force is just swirling force."
Joole Bindo
"Let me tell you something. Once you've lived as many years as I have, you'll have yourself a long, long list of memories. If you're lucky most of them will be good. if you're not, some will be bad. If you're really unlucky, some will be so bad you'll never want to be reminded of them... ever."
Jolee Bindo
"Love doesn't lead to the dark side. Passion can lead to rage and fear, and can be controlled... but passion isn't the same thing as love. Controlling your passions while being in love that's what they should teach you to be aware. But love, itself, will save you... not condemn you."
Joole Bindo
"Love causes pain certaintly. Inevitably love is going to lead to as much sorrow and regret as it does joy. I suppose there are perfect, eternal loves out there... but I haven't seen any. How you deal with bad side of love is what determines your character, what determines the dark side's hold over you."
Joole Bindo
"[You don't think love can work?]I suppose it could. It would take a strong person to make that kind of commitment, I think. Someone with a great sense of self."
Jolee Bindo
"I'll tell you one thing: sometimes, no matter how hard you try, you and the one you love simply aren't meant to be together. The trick is to know when that is, to know when it's time to fight and when is time to part ways."
Jolee Bindo
"A young man sees a terribly venomous snake in his small village. Nervous, he watches the snake carefully until it leaves. The young man follow the snake into the forest. He clears the branches out of its path and helps it over obstacles. He even works to keep it fed. Many nights pass and still the young man continues to follow the snake. He even follows it to the sands of the great desert. Int the desert the snake eventually grows hungry. It turns and bites the young man, it's poison quickly working its way into his system. Finally curious, the snakes looks at the boy as he lays dying and asks, 'Why were you foolish enought to follow me all the way out into the desert?'. They boy looks back and replies, 'Did I follow you? I thought I was leading you away of everyone else...'. And then he died.
Jolee Bindo
"I've told you already that you have a destiny before you. This doesn't mean, however, that your future is already written. They are not the same thing. You have the choice of which direction you take your destiny in. More than engine-sucking Andor, certaintly... But even he had a choice."
Jolee Bindo
"I've found that answers come in their own time, not ours. Turn your energy to the matter at hand."
Kreia
"... can you not sense them... reach out... cast aside your sight... cast aside what you see... and instead, reach out with your perceptions..."
Kreia
"Keep your past... but consider the question at hand."
Kreia
"All paths will take us to end, whatever it may be, and no matter how strongly we fight against it."
Kreia
"A culture's teachings, and most importantly, the nature of it's people, achieve definition in conflict. They find themselves or... they find themselves lacking."
Kreia
"You see, the war, the true war, has never been one waged by droids, or warships, or soldiers. They are but crude matter, obstacles against which we test ourselves. The true war is waged in the heart of all living things, against our own natures, light or dark. That is what shapes and binds this galaxy, not these creations of man. You are the battleground. And if you fall the death of the Republic will be such a quiet thing, a wisper, that shall herold the darkness to come."
Kreia
"I do not have the years required... nor the desire to indulge you."
Kreia
"[Lightsaber] A jedi tool - and a Sith weapon."
Kreia
"A lightsaber- any weapon -only achieves worth in how it is wielded - in the efford, in the struggle of the one who holds it.Such weapon does not make a jedi or a sith. And in times it makes them much, much less than they are."
Kreia
"[Kreia, what are you - are you a Jedi, a Sith?] Does it matter? Of course it does, such titles allow you tobreak the galaxy into light and dark, to categorize it. Perhaps I am neither, and I hold both as they are, pieces of a whole. Know that I am your teacher, and that is enought."
Kreia
"[Then what were you?] What do you wish to hear? That I once believed in the Code of the Jedi? That I felt the call of the Sith, that perhaps, once, I held the galaxy by its throat? That for every good work I did, I brought equal harm upon the galaxy? That perhaps what the greatest of the Sith Lord knew of evil, they learned it from me? What would it matter now? There is only so much confort in knowing such things, and it is not who i am now."
Kreia
"Learn from me, my mistakes, and use that knowledge to become greater than I. That is all i ask of you, that is all I desire. In you all my hopes rest, for the future, for the Force."
Kreia
"Be warned... Unresolved events from our past can create wounds in the present, and the future. And more importantçy they can distract you... weaken you. It can prove fatal against the enemies we face."
Kreia
"Plans are fraguile things and life often dashes expectations to the ground."
Kreia
"Direct action is not always the best way. It's a far greater victory to make another see thru your eyes, than to close theirs forever."
Kreia
"(...) all that lives feels. And where something feels, there is weakness."
Kreia
"[And what is her weakness?] Why you, of course. You are the gravity around which all her actions rotate. You exert a stronger influence than you know. Be her foil, her chalenge... and eventually she'll see things your way. [I didn't realize had... affected her so deeply.] Oh yes. Natural leaders do such things to followers... wehther they be simple criminals or old women like myself."
Kreia
"(...)a breeze can swiftly turn into a gale(...)."
Kreia
"The past is here, and it must be met before future can be set in motion."
Kreia
"One cannot take back an action, apologizing for it only compounds the insult. Simply drop the subject and be silent."
Handmaiden
"We all wage war with the past. And it leaves its scares."
Kreia
"We all have value in our oaths to others, and the promises we make. When we make that pledge, we are pledging ourselves to something greater. When the importance is placed on the self, then by such acts the galaxy is unmade."
Handmaiden
"(...) the question remains. If the question angers you, oftentimes there is a reason for such anger."
Handmaiden
"They will follow you because you are a leader. Their kind always needs such, even when the figure desearves no such obedience."
Kreia
"Watch them carefully, see their patterns, and recognize the strength in it. Influence can be a weapon, one that you may need before your journey is done."
Kreia
"(...) the Sith is a belief (...)"
Kreia
"Do not see every enemy as an enemy - see them instead as an ally, whether they realize it or not."
Kreia
"(...) sight can prove a distraction. When one relies on sight to percieve the world, it is like trying to stare at the galaxy thru a crack in the door."
Kreia
"You must learn to see crude matter for what it is(...)."
Kreia
"One does not need to be a Jedi to learn the ways of the force. I suspect it cares little for our codes and philosophies."
Kreia
"[But shouldn't she know her heritage?] Should she? By whose judgement should such truths be revealed? I don't have such arrogant presumptions. (...) I'm mearely saying that revealing such things can have profound consequences... Nothing more."
Kreia
"(...) such passions are not strength, but erosion."
Kreia
"No - but if i did you would never know, so my words only care as much worth as you believed them to be."
Kreia
"The Force binds all things. The smallest push, the smallest touch, sends echoes throughout life."
Kreia
"Cruelty leads to suffering. And when one suffers, it is the way of life to spread suffering."
Kreia
"The suffering within builds, untill its sound is all one hears. And when a kindness is offered, it is punished. And a greater darkness is served."
Kreia
"From one act can come tremendous power, when the echo has traveled as far as it can."
Kreia
"Send a great echo, and power will come to you. The day shall come when you can test your strength, I promise you."
Kreia
"Do not let the higher misteries blind you to others. Turning away from that which tempts you or causes you fear is not strength. Facing it is."
Kreia
"[Alliviate suffering] Even if it weakens those you help? Even if it robs them of the strength needed to grow? You have been chased, hounded, since our first meeting. And it has only made you stronger, more capable."
Kreia
"From such small things, from such critical points, the universe and its masses may be moved... That is why you must be careful in all that you do, and in every choice you make."
Kreia
"Aiding them gives you strength by taking their challenges, but weakens them. If that is your choice then use their dependency, feed upon it, until you have exausted them, then leave them."
Kreia
"Do you know why those we meet display such weakness? As I said, their lifes are static, untested. It's only through interaction, through decision and choice, through confrontation, physical or mental, that the Force can grow within you. You have seen it, you have felt within you as you traveled with me. The growing anger, the rage, and the power it brings. Yet the power does not build without such struggle."
Kreia
"Through small cruelties, greater ones are born."
Kreia
"They claim to see on a higher plane than we do..."
Atton Onassis
"I do feel better... I feel more in touch with my surroundings... with others."
Exile
"They see the galaxy thru the force."
Kreia
"War... is a unger. And there are spirits in the galaxy whose unger is never satisfied."
Kreia
"Is such listening enought to perceive the world around you? It is not. Because to listen to the thoughts of another is much like attempting to the see the universe only with your eyes. It is equally limiting."
Kreia
"(...) you shall grow - for you will have no choice."
Kreia
"What you feel is the echoes of the minds of these creatures within the Force. Their anger... their greed... their desperation... It is life."
Kreia
"[Then control over such a large scale is possible.] Not in the sense you understand it - the ability to fool the minds of others, to dominate them on a massive scale that you speak of it is not achieved best thru raw power. Manipulation is done thru propelling events... or selected ones... into motion. It is done thru teaching, thru example and thru conviction."
Kreia
"And the greatest of victories are not manipulation at all, but simply awakening others... to the truth of what you believe. Of hearing it echoed around you, in life."
Kreia
"But let us be silent... words and thoughts are distractions. Feel this moment, for as long as it will last. Feel life, as it is, with the crude matter stripped away."
Kreia
"If you seek to help everyone that suffers in the galaxy, you only weaken yourself... and weaken them. It is the internal struggle when fought and won on their own, that yields the strongest rewards. You stole that struggle from them, cheapened it."
Kreia
"So that is the choice before you. The quick, easy path that leads to what you want, now - or the longer road, where you may gain nothing at all."
Geeda
"The universe is filled with such choices - quick, easy roads to gratification and power, and the slower roads with a broader view."
Geeda
"The difference between a fall and a sacrifice is sometimes dificult, but I feel that Revan understood that difference, more than anyone knew."
Kreia
"Or was he always true to himself, no matter what personality he wore?"
Kreia
"And there is something that the Council may never understand. Perhaps Revan never fell."
Kreia
"The galaxy would have fallen if Revan had not gone to war. Perhaps he became the dark lord out of necessity, to prevent a greater evil."
Kreia
"I don't believe the Jedi Council change Revan, like they claimed. They merely stripped away the surface, and allowed the true self to emerge again - someone who were willing to wage war to save others."
Kreia
"Entertain what ilusions you will(...)."
Kreia
"It is not some great test you require to be what you strive to be - it is only your decision to find that path that it matters."
Kreia
"Perhaps the Force defies such rigid classification of its followers."
Kreia
"If I where out to kill you, we would not be speaking."
HK-47
"I have seen the removal of a single target have far-reaching consequences for a nation, world or even a galaxy. The repercussions of even the smallest lives... Wether alive or dead, can have profound implications on history."
HK-47
"Kill their allies or put them in jeopardy. Many Jedi will leave themselves exposed to protect another."
HK-47
"I journey where the solar winds take me."
Akkere
"Once there were only Jedi. I wonder what 'evil' was in those days."
Kreia
"[Hide their minds? How?] Generally, this was done by broadcasting strong emotions while thinking in something else. (...) Whether guilt, lust, fear - they act as mental interference, making finding the true intentions of the broadcasting meatbag difficult."
HK-47
"But the most effective weapon against Jedi seem to be the erosion of the spirit."
HK-47
"Revan said that many Jedi have the capability to form conections with the life around them, although few of them realized the extension to which this is possible. I believe my master speculated that many Jedi didn't fully form such connections because of their discipline, because they never opened their lives to the passions around them. I believe Revan termed it that 'one would need to be a human being to be able to develop such connections'. It is something the Jedi code could not teach. One simply knew it instintively, or not."
HK-47
"When a Jedi, or any soldier, suffers a doubt, it weakens them."
HK-47
"(...) a compromise in principles brought about by battlefield conditions. The emotional weight of war changed Jedi morale, power, and eventually, their allegience."
HK-47
"Always the rushing into action without thinking of the consequences."
Vrook
"Every action have consequences, no matter how small or insignificant they seem - and even the smallest choice has the potencial for harm."
Vrook
"Intentions mean nothing if a greater tragedy is caused."
Vrook
"Time is of the essence."
Vrook
"It is not some great test you require to be what you strive to be - it is only your decision to find that path that matters."
Kreia
"From here on you guide your destiny. But in order to take the next steps, you must face your past and put it to rest."
Kreia
"[He fought here? Why didn't he say anything?]Do you speak of all your battles? Or are there you wish to forget?"
Kreia
"Every moment here is a struggle, all creatures gripped in a constant war for survival."
Mandalore
"The sole purpose of the weak is to feed the strong."
Mandalore
"[The Mandalorian don't hate the Jedi for losing to them during the war?] We're taught not to. Mandalorians want to be tested to the limits of our abilities and beyond. We admire anyone who beats us on the battlefield. Instead of hate we study, practice and train until the next time, so we won't be beaten."
Kelborn
"The future is always in motion, it is a dificult thing to see."
Kreia
"Our honour, fortunes, and lives revolve around battle."
Mandalore
"[There's more to life than war and battle.] There are, but those are luxuries. Luxuries that were paid by the blood of our warriors - alive and dead."
Mandalore
"Of course, soldiers are only doing their job. Even if it puts me out of business, I am happy! Ha ha. Even if I am forced to live off scraps in the street, I am so happy to do my part!"
Gegorran
"Oh, everything is great here! We're all very happy. So very happy."
Gegorran
"Sometimes leaders know things the rest of us can't know."
Twi'lek
"But if you can't trust your leader's words, then how can you trust their motives?"
Devaronian
"Nothing in life is certain."
Kavar
"Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Thru passion, i gain strength. Thru strength, i gain power. Thru power, I gain victory. Thru victory my chains are broken."
Sith Code
"Who we trully are is defined by our actions. To deny your actions is to deny yourself, your nature."
Malak
"So if you could do it all again... the real question is would you? (...) Would you do it any different knowing what it costs you, knowing what it costs the rest. [I would've heeded the Council's warning.] So you see so far that you know it would be for the best? Such arrogance."
Malak
"And now you are all alone. Would you join me now? (...) Join us. Your journey hasn't ended yet."
Malak
"They came to hate you for the choice they wished to make."
Malak
"Are you so certain? Every step along the way we did what we thought was right. Perhaps the same path lays before you."
Malak
"Don't underestimate the Force, Mandalorian."
Kreia
"(...) you are a echo in the force, a hollow space where it has been wounded. It takes a great act of destruction to create such emptiness, but it can be done. It creates places where the force is dificult to hear, and dificult to find one's way. And you carry with you, always."
Atris
"(...) I am sorry. I did not realize that the Mandalorian Wars would hurt others that had known me... and cared for me."
Exile
"The Republic is a stagnant beast, that had been killing its people for years before the wars began."
Mandalore
"(...) he sees planets, starts... not people."
Tobin
"Such acts have their own strength about them; I had forgotten. [It was a small act, nothing more.] It may seem that way... but perhaps it can become much more. (...) Principles of sacrifice and charity (...)."
Visas
"And don't kill yourself before I tell you."
Mandalore
"(...) your strength is as meaningless as the strength of my arm."
Kreia
"You turned away from power. She is a fool to see greatness in that."
Sion
"You seek to erode my will."
Sion
"Kreia respects one who can turn away from power, Sion, not one who is slave to it."
Exile
"Feel the currents here on Nar Shaddaa, the ebb of life. A simple kindness can be given to another. This is the force. And all our choices, from the greatest to the smallest, affects each other. And the echoes travel."
Kreia
"I want the power to heal the echo when it's gone."
Mira
"Your thoughts are disturbed. I can feel them, like a shiver running thru you."
Kreia
"It is Nar Shaddaa, the true Nar Shaddaa, that you feel around you. It is this moon, with the metal and machines stripped away, and the currents of the Force laid bare. [It feels so alive, but with a desperation about it.] (...) What you feel is the echo of the minds of this creatures within the Force. Their anger... their greed... their desperation. It is life."
Kreia
"Take care not to give into vanity and arrogance. This breeds arrogance and stagnation, as exihibited by the Jedi Council. Their prolonged inaction led inevitably to their downfall. The galaxy will bend itself only to those of strength and conviction."
Kreia
"(...) Trust in yourself. Never doubt what you have done. All your decisions have brought you to this point."
Kreia
"A Jedi doesn't care if he dies. Everyone does, but when we fight, when we sacrifice ourselves, it is for others, for the greater good."
Kavar
"But our presence must not endanger others. And as long as we were visible targets, we were a threat to everything around us."
Zez-Kai Ell
"The silence you heard within yourself after Malachor was not silence. It is death, so loud as to deafen you, you carry all those lives with you still."
Zez-Kai Ell
"You cut yourself off, because you had to if you were to survive."
Kavar
"You carry all those deaths at Malachor within you, and it left a hole, a hunger that cannot be filled. [In you, we saw a wound in the Force. In you we saw the end of the Force.]"
Vrook
"You are a cipher, forming bonds, leeching the life of others, cyphoning their will and dominating them."
Vrook
"(...) feed on others (...). They are symptomatic of the wound in the Force."
Vrook
"(...) you carry (...) death."
Vrook
"You feed on it [death], and you grow stronger."
Zez-Kai Ell
"He has brought truth, and you condemn it? The arrogance."
Kreia
"You make connections thru the Force, and it resonates with those that travel with you."
Kavar
"I'm one of the Sith, it is true. I must answer for my actions. (...)"
Kreia
"And what was Jedi is Sith, and what is Sith is Jedi."
Kreia
"No... perhaps... it is difficult to say. For every Jedi slain, for every Sith slain, another arises."
Kreia
"I merely wish them to see that they and their teachings were wrong. That one could not trully understand the Force simply by adhering to the Jedi Code."
Kreia
"To best one in battle is one thing. To defeat them without striking a blow - that was my hope."
Kreia
"All life is connected by the Force."
Kreia
"From the smallest of actions, the smallest of cruelties and kindnesses, great tragedies are made."
Kreia
"The wounds inside people, the wounds suffered by planets... Both cause echoes, heard and felt thru the Force. And this echoes build, and all that can hear them shall become deafened... or die."
Kreia
"Choose the right moment, create the right echo, and then all shall be destroyed."
Kreia
"And there are those that feed on such deaths. And when no life is left, they shall consume themselves."
Kreia
"And unless you hear it and silence the echo you have caused, then every living thing, everywhere, that is touched by the Force... will die."
Kreia
"'Sith' is a title, yes, but like you, the title is not who I am. It is not what I believe."
Kreia
"Know that there was once a Darth Traya. And that she cast aside that role, was exiled, and found a new purpose. But there must always be a Darth Traya. One that holds the knowledge of betrayal. Who has been betrayed in their heart, and will betray in turn."
Kreia
"[When the Sith attacked... i felt Telos die.] Yes, such acts leave their mark on the galaxy. Their cries travel far, though few can hear them."
Kreia
"You have bathed in the knowledge of the Sith. But there is not enought truth in such teachings... But that will be a step for you."
Kreia
"It is such a quiet thing, to fall. But far more terrible is to admit it."
Kreia
"This knowledge of the Sith... and the Jedi, is what I am."
Atris
"It is my attempt to hold on to the past... to try and protect the future."
Atris
"I would not forsake battle again. In some part of me... I knew I had made choices, compromises, but always for the sake of the Republic, of the galaxy."
Atris
"To do what you had done... at times, did not seem so wrong. [It never does, until you realize you have lost your connection with everything else.] You are right. The Jedi were all that seemed left to me, and yet I had become so far removed from them that I betrayed them."
Atris
"They are Sith - and they do not abide failure."
Exile
"The teachings of Malachor... They cause only echoes, wounds in the force."
Atris
"I never destroyed Atris - she had destroyed herself. I merely stripped away the illusion, and brought her truth."
Darth Traya
"The galaxy needs its betrayers (...)."
Darth Traya
"Yes... it is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built. More echoes, traveling thru the force."
Darth Traya
"It is said that the Force has a will, it has a destiny us all. I wield it, but it uses as all(...)."
Darth Traya
"[If you hate the force, why do you use it?] I use it as I would use a poison, and in the hopes of understanding it, I will learn the way to kill it."
Darth Traya
"[Malachor V] It is the graveyard of the past, where you lost everything. It is the dark place in your mind that still echoes of failure. Now we shall see if you can overcome the wheight of malachor and silence the echoes that beat from its heart."
Darth Traya
"(...) your path is your own."
Darth Traya
"Feel them thru the Force, feel what they feel, hear their thoughts and know them, as I fought to know you."
Kreia
"A general needs an army, as he needs ones he can trust."
Kreia
"And the forces watches out for ones such as him [fool], I feel. As it does for the old such as I."
Kreia
"You are not a Jedi. Not trully."
Kreia
"There is no emotion... there is peace. There is no ignorance... there is knowledge. There is no passion... there is serenity. There is no caos... there is harmony. There is no death... there is the Force."
Jedi's Code
Crypt135

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Crypt135

"My favorite kind of magic: lesbomancy"

- The Witcher 2

plainplease

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#78  Edited By plainplease
jaymorgoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By jaymorgoth

"That actually is...pretty funny" Joker, Arkham City

"History abhors a paradox" Raziel, Soul Reaver 2

"All great movements require a few martyrs" Mobius, Soul Reaver 2

"I've got a fever and the only cure is more dead angels" Bayonetta

"I raised you and loved you, I've given you weapons, taught you techniques, endowed you with knowledge. There's nothing more for me to give you. All that's left for you to take is my life" The Boss, Metal Gear Solid 3

Avatar image for deactivated-5a46aa62043d1
deactivated-5a46aa62043d1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"It has come to my attention that some have lately called me a collaborator, as if such a term were shameful. I ask you, what greater endeavor exists than that of collaboration? In our current unparalleled enterprise, refusal to collaborate is simply a refusal to grow - an insistence on suicide, if you will. Did the lungfish refuse to breathe air? It did not. It crept forth boldly while its brethren remained in the blackest ocean abyss, with lidless eyes forever staring at the dark, ignorant and doomed despite their eternal vigilance. Would we model ourselves on the trilobite? Are all the accomplishments of humanity fated to be nothing more than a layer of broken plastic shards thinly strewn across a fossil bed, sandwiched between the Burgess shale and an eon's worth of mud? In order to be true to our nature, and our destiny, we must aspire to greater things. We have outgrown our cradle. It is futile to cry for mother's milk, when our true sustenance awaits us among the stars."

NakAttack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By NakAttack

"Shepard."

"Wrex."

overjoyedpants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By overjoyedpants

i choose you, PIKACHU!

Zurgfrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Zurgfrog

@chickenfeet5029 said:

I liked the line from Deus Ex Human Revolution "its not the end of the world but you can see from here".

This one really stuck out with me when I first heard it.

Avatar image for vegetable_side_dish
Vegetable_Side_Dish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@N7 said:
@mylifeforAiur said:

"You're pretty good."

"This is good... Isn't it?"
Christ. 

I forgot about that last line. I loved it. 
Commisar123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#85  Edited By Commisar123

Ah yes, Roland from Borderlands "It's like Christmas"

JoeyRavn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#86  Edited By JoeyRavn

"Wake up. I heard them say we've reached Morrowind..." - One of the best ways to start an epic adventure.

"I AM ERROR"

"Elf needs food... badly"

"You spoony bard!"

"The President has been kidnapped by ninjas. Are you a bad enough dude to rescue the president?"

"Would you kindly?"

"It's dangerous to go alone. Take this."

"Never pay more than 20 bucks for a computer game." - Break that fourth wall, Guybrush.

"What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets."

"Wake up, Mr. Freeman. Wake up and smell the ashes."

TwoLines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By TwoLines

The only one I like and haven't seen here yet:

"What can change the nature of a man?" -from Planescape

Ketchupp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Ketchupp

Balls balls balls balls balls balls balls of steel.

nywt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#89  Edited By nywt

"Those of you who volunteered to be injected with praying mantis DNA, I've got some good news and some bad news. Bad news is we're postponing those tests indefinitely. Good news is we've got a much better test for you: fighting an army of mantis men. Pick up a rifle and follow the yellow line. You'll know when the test starts." - Cave Johnson, Portal 2

"Well done. Here come the test results: You are a horrible person. That's what it says: A horrible person. We weren't even testing for that." - GLaDOS, Portal 2

m16mojo2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By m16mojo2

Anything from Max Payne

Avatar image for xtrememuffinman
Xtrememuffinman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Xtrememuffinman

"Two guns, bitch!"

butano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#92  Edited By butano

"What is it that makes a great soldier? Is it his brain? Or his heart?" - Sgt. Matt Baker, Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway

Masha2932

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Masha2932

Titties!!- Roman from GTA IV.

FirePrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By FirePrince

"AWWWW, COME ON"

"REVIVE MEEEEEE"

Just perfect.

RickJames123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By RickJames123

Wat

BisonHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By BisonHero

To anyone who has not played the masterpiece that is Killer7, you should watch this video. My favourite line is at 1:06, but you can't appreciate it until you see everything that leads up to it:

iBePeRFeCT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By iBePeRFeCT

@nywt said:

"Those of you who volunteered to be injected with praying mantis DNA, I've got some good news and some bad news. Bad news is we're postponing those tests indefinitely. Good news is we've got a much better test for you: fighting an army of mantis men. Pick up a rifle and follow the yellow line. You'll know when the test starts." - Cave Johnson, Portal 2

"Well done. Here come the test results: You are a horrible person. That's what it says: A horrible person. We weren't even testing for that." - GLaDOS, Portal 2

Those are some of my favorite ones.

Also, this " Oh, Hi. So How are you holding up? BECAUSE I'M A POTATO!" [claps slowly three times]- GLaDOS, Portal 2

WildFloyd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By WildFloyd

Shadows of the Damned: "My name is Garcia "Fucking" Hotspur,..."

and of course, The Wand of Gamelon: "I wonder what's for dinner?"

cartek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By cartek

I never asked for this

ProfessorEss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#100  Edited By ProfessorEss

@nywt said:

That's my favourite too. It's nice to come into a thread like this one and already see it posted so I don't have to go hunting for the exact wording again :)

It's barely a quote, but I've also always been a fan of how the Sligs in Oddworld randomly call you a "Pooh-brain".