• 52 results
Edited 3 months, 5 days ago

Poll: Your favourite Cry game? (189 votes)

Cryostasis 1%
Crysis 8%
Crysis Warhead 2%
Crysis 2 2%
Crysis 3 1%
Devil May Cry 2%
Devil May Cry 2 0%
Devil May Cry 3: Dante's Awakening 14%
Devil May Cry 4 3%
DmC Devil May Cry 15%
Far Cry 2%
Far Cry 2 12%
Far Cry 3 30%
Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon 6%
Other? ;_; 4%

Originally I was thinking of having a poll just restricted to Far Cry and its descendents, but, hey, Cryostasis and DM(m)C can join the crying party too :'D

• I absolutely love Cryostasis - extremely creative and a fantastic atmosphere. Shame about the poor optimisation.
  • Crysis was really something special to me - even when I played it for the first time years after its release - I especially loved that middle level.
  • DmC Devil May Cry - I had never played a Devil May Cry game before, so I didn't have much in the way of expectations, but I really had a blast playing it. There's also some areas with stunning visual design.
  • But my favourite would have to be Far Cry 2 - I found it to be incredibly immersive. I just loved being within the game world, even if it meant having malaria. To me, it was such a wonderful experience.
#51 Posted by Cerberus3Dog (358 posts) -

Far Cry 2. I think people picking Far Cry 3 are looking back through rose tinted glasses, not recalling the second half of that game.

Far Cry 2 doesn't hit the same highs as Far Cry 3 but it is more consistent and burning down the whole world is never not fun.

#52 Posted by Capum15 (4929 posts) -

Blood Dragon. I jump-laser-stabbed so many dudes. And then the end auto-scrolling bit was fantastic. That entire game was 110% in the "stupid awesome" category.

The Battle Armored Dragon Assault Strike System. Because of fucking course it would acronym to BADASS. "Your Killstar controls my braincage, instructing me that you are my rider." "And I shoot lasers out of my fucking eyes." (and then he shoots lasers out of his fucking eyes).

#53 Posted by JimiPeppr (378 posts) -

I voted for Blood Dragon, but I haven't played Far Cry 3 yet and I think I'll like it a lot.