Your holiday surprise wishlist on PSN, XBLA, Wii?

sparky_buzzsaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 42

#1  Edited By sparky_buzzsaw

It seems to be a growing tradition among the big three to release some holiday surprises around this time of year on their respective online stores, including some classic PS and Nintendo games.  What games, if any, are you hoping to see re-released this holiday season? 

I'm hoping we see the rest of the PS1 Final Fantasies released on PSN.  For Wii, I'm hoping to see something unexpected - Shadowrun, maybe.  And on the 360, I'd like to see some new releases and the announcement that the new Monkey Island episodes will come to XBLA.  Hey, I can hope, right?
Hot_Karl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Hot_Karl

I'd like to see more fighters on PSN- we've only got a handful, like SSFIIHD & Tekken 5, but maybe some old stuff from SNK .

Oooo, how about some Street Fighter Alpha 3 or Street Fighter III Third Strike on XBLA & PSN?

eroticfishcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By eroticfishcake

If they can get Shadow Complex onto the PS3 then that'll be great.

Manatassi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Manatassi

Wheres my Perfect Dark XBLA!!!    Grrrr 

I think that sums it up :)

ThePhantomnaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By ThePhantomnaut
@VinceNotVance said:

" I'd like to see more fighters on PSN- we've only got a handful, like SSFIIHD & Tekken 5, but maybe some old stuff from SNK .

Oooo, how about some Street Fighter Alpha 3 or Street Fighter III Third Strikeon XBLA & PSN? "

Yes. Since Square published the second game in the U.S., Bushido Blade 2 on PSN and XBLA.
Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#6  Edited By Yummylee

Castle Crashers finally appearing on the PSN!
nanikore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By nanikore

PAIN disappearing.

hatking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By hatking
@eroticfishcake said:
"If they can get Shadow Complex onto the PS3 then that'll be great. "

Good game, although somehow I bought it on release and still have yet to play all the way through it.  Although I'm pretty sure Microsoft had their hands directly in this one so I don't think it'll be coming to PSN, sadly.  Funny I feel like the downloadable games are a bigger draw to each system than the full retail, I mean the 360 might have Halo and Gears but the PS3 has its counterparts to those that scratch that itch.  When I think of the downloadable games though Castle Crashers and Shadow Complex are both pretty unique, and I know there have been more than a few PSN game Quick Looks that have peaked my interest.   When I think about it this way it makes that PS3 look really appealing... if only I had the money. :/