• 0 results
#1 Posted by Redbullet685 (6036 posts) -
#2 Posted by Yummylee (21546 posts) -

Christ almighty, never realised there was that many. And there's even an ''other'' option to finish it off lol. 

Anywhoo Red Dead Redemption defiles over all the competition, Alan Wake is in second place though.
#3 Posted by Redbullet685 (6036 posts) -

Holy Shit, is May the new November for games, there is a bunch of great looking games coming out in May, but looking most forward to Red Dead.

#4 Posted by Redbullet685 (6036 posts) -
@Abyssfull said:
" Christ almighty, never realised there was that many. And there's even an ''other'' option to finish it off lol. "
i didnt realize it either
#5 Posted by Maxx2029 (32 posts) -

Red Dead Redemption for me too. The trailers are looking so good, that maybe we finally get a good polished Western game. 

#6 Posted by ZanzibarBreeze (3070 posts) -

I'm kinda looking forward to Modnation Racers. I hope making tracks is easy and is as fun as it looks.

#7 Posted by SunmanJ (28 posts) -

I picked  Super Mario Galaxy 2 and I don't even own a Wii. I think thats a bad sign (for me). 

#8 Posted by masterpaperlink (1837 posts) -

lost planet 2

#9 Posted by roscoe (145 posts) -

alan wake...i already know what im going to get with red dead

#10 Posted by btman (1038 posts) -

Red Dead Redemption for sure.

#11 Posted by Andorski (5287 posts) -

Lost Planet 2, with Red Dead Redemption in a close second.

Also... did ModNation Racers get pushed up to May?  Last time I heard it was coming out in June.

Damn, May is packed.

#12 Posted by Wes899 (2109 posts) -

Reach Beta

#13 Posted by fugie7 (1109 posts) -

Red Dead Redemption

#14 Posted by Ravenousrattler (1417 posts) -

red dead redemption for sure, the only other one i'm interested in is lost planet 2

#15 Posted by CL60 (16906 posts) -

Red Dead Redemption.

#16 Posted by rathantoras (192 posts) -

Red dead. Is Backbreaker finally coming out? I had no idea.

#17 Posted by TOMetroid (15 posts) -

I went with Blur because the demo surprised the heck out of me. I wasn't expecting much since what I had seen of the game up to that point was nothing super impressive. I actually thought Bizarre Creations was making a huge mistake in developing this title, but the demo has totally sold me on it. Of course I'm excited for most of the other games on the list as well. Red Dead Redemption, Alan Wake, ModNation Racers, etc. It's going to be, yet another, packed month.

#18 Posted by DystopiaX (5301 posts) -

Red Dead Redemption. Game looks amazing, physics as well. Huge world, lots of stuff to do (hunting, bounty hunting, missions, gang hideouts, etc.), and they announced multiplayer- a co-op type thing where you can form a "posse" with your friends and go anywhere in the whole game world. You encounter other posses too and can fight it out in addition to TDM and FFAs and such. 

#19 Posted by ajamafalous (11963 posts) -

Mine's Blur. Alan Wake looks like it could be good, but I'm not hyped for it at all.

#20 Posted by Blueman (753 posts) -

Galaxy 2 or Red Dead Redemption for me. Modnation racers looks good, too.
#21 Posted by Redbullet685 (6036 posts) -

No one likes sports games, huh? Bacbreaker, UFC, and Skate 3 have no votes.

#22 Posted by DystopiaX (5301 posts) -

mine ould have been super mario galaxy if i still cared about the wii.

#23 Posted by Skald (4367 posts) -
#24 Posted by ooofafa (202 posts) -

red dead redemption looks fun, but i've had my fill with open world games. I'm ready to destroy aliens the size of sky scrapers. lost planet 2 wins for me.

#25 Posted by zombie2011 (4972 posts) -

Halo: Reach Beta.

#26 Posted by captain_clayman (3320 posts) -

i'm interested in most of these games actually, but red dead is the most interesting to me so far
also interesting is super mario galaxy 2 (i'm not really anticipating it though because i know it's gonna be good)

i was excited for alan wake, but now that it's xbox exclusive and i don't have an xbox...i don't really care that much anymore.
and i supposed lost planet 2 might be good.

#27 Posted by Hot_Karl (3309 posts) -
UFC 2010 BAYYYYBEEEE!!!!  

I'm so pumped for the game's release. This & SSFIV are the two games I'm going to buy for the next few months. Can't wait.
#28 Posted by SJSchmidt93 (4894 posts) -

Read Dead, I think Galaxy 2 will be just as good but it'll just be more of the same. 

#29 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18955 posts) -

i'm PC ... so none. 

FUCK

#30 Posted by SuperSambo (2860 posts) -

Crap, I slipped and selected c, but I actually meant b...

#31 Edited by WinterSnowblind (7615 posts) -

Red Dead Redemption by far.
Although I'm looking forward to Alan Wake and Galaxy 2 a lot as well.  And of course the Reach beta starts..

#32 Posted by bunnyboiler (399 posts) -

Blur. Because it looks like a driving game I might actually enjoy.

#33 Posted by CandleJakk (766 posts) -

Skate 3. Whilst Deadwood has made me more interested in Red Dead Redemption, I have it added to my rental queue. By past experience, the 'skate.' series has always taken up loads of my time. Great for a tight budget.

#34 Posted by RHCPfan24 (8609 posts) -

Hands down Red Dead Redemption. That game is looking phenomenal in every regard.

#35 Posted by animateria (3252 posts) -

None

#36 Posted by DJbruce92 (129 posts) -
@CandleJakk said:
" Skate 3. Whilst Deadwood has made me more interested in Red Dead Redemption, I have it added to my rental queue. By past experience, the 'skate.' series has always taken up loads of my time. Great for a tight budget. "
Skate 3 for me also. Can't wait for the demo.
#37 Posted by Wipeout (261 posts) -

A tie between Red Dead and Galaxy 2. 

I suppose Red Dead wins because i don't have to use the Wii to play it. 

#38 Posted by Red (5995 posts) -

I'll probably buy Modnation Racers and Alan Wake, but Alan Wake does look a little iffy to me.

#39 Posted by Evilsbane (4595 posts) -

Huge split between Red Dead Redemption and Alan Wake, but I have been waiting for Alan Wake for 100x times longer than Red Dead so it wins. But Both look fantastic and I want them both now.

#40 Edited by jakob187 (21665 posts) -

As psyched as I am about many of those games, Blur is the one that I've actually gotten to play anything for in an extensive amount...and it's fucking awesome. 

Lost Planet 2 will be great as well, though.

#41 Posted by PottsyNZ (72 posts) -

Alone in the Dark spoiled Alan Wake's light/dark concept for me, Red Dead it is!

#42 Posted by Kombat (2205 posts) -

Alan Wake easily, although I know next-to-nothing about the game.

#43 Posted by Semition (731 posts) -

None that I'm particularly interested in.

#44 Posted by xyzygy (9949 posts) -

Definitely Alan Wake. That game is going to absolutely rock.

#45 Edited by trophyhunter (5800 posts) -

Lost Planet 2  is like good monster hunter 
 the rest can suck it

#46 Posted by Dalai (7019 posts) -

The Nintendo fanboy in me says Super Mario Galaxy 2... so I'll go with that. Still, the month looks stacked!

#47 Posted by nick_verissimo (1383 posts) -

I don't know why, but I'm really excited for the next Prince of Persia game.  I guess I can't get enough of that parkour bullshit nonsense that keeps getting put Ubisoft all the time.

#48 Posted by Froghourt (108 posts) -

I really looking forward to Alan Wake, too bad I don't have an Xbox in my dorm room.

#49 Posted by animateria (3252 posts) -
@trophyhunter said:
"   Lost Planet 2 the rest can suck it "
Crap I skimmed the list and just clicked 'other' for not anticipating any games!

I'm definitely interested in LP2. 

Funny thing is though, I'm getting Super Street Fighter 4 and Monster Hunter Tri in April.

It's a full blown 2 months of Capcom for me.
#50 Posted by natetodamax (19192 posts) -

Definitely Red Dead Redemption. I have high hopes for that game.