#1 Posted by mordukai (7140 posts) -
#2 Posted by MetalGearSunny (6987 posts) -
#3 Edited by Milkman (16541 posts) -

I didn't find anything about the Mass Effect ending particularly memorable.

#5 Posted by Creamypies (4052 posts) -

The Sims.

#6 Posted by Anarchist4Eva (86 posts) -

Oddly enough I thought Luigi's Mansion  had a pretty good ending. Nice to see the little brother come out on top & get a laugh.

#7 Posted by TheGreatGuero (9130 posts) -

Call of Duty 4 ranks way up there for me. What an ending. 
Ocarina of Time had a pretty cool ending. Nothing spectacular, but fun and classy. Just too bad that it leaves you on that one shot and the only thing you can do from there is turn off or reset your console. 
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City's ending wasn't anything too epic, though I enjoyed the way they wrap things up in the end. 
Halo: Combat Evolved ended in a nice way.

It seems that I have just been reminded that most games don't have such great endings. I can hardly remember how a lot of games ended even though I beat them.

#8 Posted by xCompanionxCubex (156 posts) -

Pokemon of course =D

#9 Posted by dbz1995 (4790 posts) -
@xCompanionxCubex said:
" Pokemon of course =D "
Professor Oak always comes, after all.
#10 Edited by punkxblaze (2957 posts) -

HALO 2 8D.

Edit: Changed my mind, I'm serious. It is memorable. Memorably bad.

#11 Posted by giyanks22 (2681 posts) -

COD 4 and Half Life 2 Episode 2. Both were awesome adrenalline rushes.

#12 Posted by Tru3_Blu3 (3196 posts) -

Halo: CE I can most certainly agree with. That Warthog escape scene was so damn adrenaline rushing that, after finishing it, I felt ultimately satisfied. I wanted more.

#13 Posted by Adziboy (702 posts) -

Call of Duty 4 was awesome; the slow-mo just topped it off. Metal Gear Solid 4's was probably my favourite - just... amazing.
#14 Posted by damnboyadvance (4059 posts) -

Metal Gear Solid 4, without a doubt.

#15 Posted by kashif1 (1428 posts) -

mgs3, best salute in allof gaming
#16 Posted by Expletive (1057 posts) -

COD 4

#17 Edited by TMThomsen (2070 posts) -
#18 Edited by Mikemcn (6959 posts) -

Half life episode 2,  

and Knights of the Old republic, i spent so much time in that game, and i felt like i'd done something worthwhile at the end of it.

#19 Posted by xyzygy (9899 posts) -

Mass Effect, MGS3, Lost Odyssey, basically every Zelda game (especially Link to the Past), KoToR, The Darkness

#20 Posted by CSXLoser (582 posts) -

Final Fantasy  X

#21 Posted by Video_Game_King (36088 posts) -

Final Fantasy VII. The ambiguity and interpretation made it great, but all the sequels and spin-offs utterly ruined that.

#22 Posted by ProjektGill (752 posts) -

I really like the ending battle of DMC 3. It seemed pretty epic at the time but not sure how it holds up these days.

#23 Posted by Chaser324 (6342 posts) -

CoD4, Braid, ICO, and Shadow of the Colossus all stand out in my mind.

#24 Posted by Edgar (182 posts) -

Bioshock was memorably disappointing and cheap. 

But, yeah, Shadow of the Colossus and HL2: Episode 2 were the most moved I've ever been. Not very original choices, but they're well liked for a reason.

#25 Edited by GunstarRed (5044 posts) -

golden axe for the megadrive/genesis..... 

its probably the greatest videogame ending ever...  

edit. I was going by the 360 collection...it's the arcade ending... skip to the 7 min mark 

#26 Posted by mordukai (7140 posts) -
@Edgar said:
" Bioshock was memorably disappointing and cheap.   But, yeah, Shadow of the Colossus and HL2: Episode 2 were the most moved I've ever been. Not very original choices, but they're well liked for a reason. "
Bioshock's ending was disappointing but you have to admit that mid point of that game is something to remember. 
#27 Posted by morningdrive (190 posts) -

All the Metal gear solid games because they always leave you with a cliff hanger at the end
Uncharted 
Ocarina of Time  

#28 Posted by dancingphlower (118 posts) -

Any Zelda game.

#29 Posted by TooWalrus (13139 posts) -

Bully. Fucking Bully. I love that game so much .

#30 Posted by Nate (702 posts) -

Bioshock, MGS 2 and 3, and COD4. Also, I love how God of War ended - it picked right up where the very beginning left off.

#31 Posted by ArbitraryWater (11492 posts) -

The Ending of COD 4 is definitely memorable. Also, the ending to Persona 3 is ambiguous in all the right ways, but of course they had to go and ruin that with The Answer, which lacks any subtlety and prefers to bludgeon you over the head with the same ideas over and over again for the 20 or so hours it takes to complete.

#32 Posted by AndrewB (7512 posts) -

Ever17.
Baldur's Gate 2.

#33 Posted by manurok1 (191 posts) -

Every zelda game I have played. GTA 4 and TLAD. And Goldeneye strangely, probably just because of knocking Travellian (or however you spell it) of the cradle.

#34 Posted by hermes (1387 posts) -
@CSXLoser said:
"Final Fantasy  X "

+1. That game has one of the most emotially charged endings I have seen