• 174 results
#1 Edited by big_jon (5770 posts) -

Signed by Martin O'Donnell (Halo music composer), Steve Downs (the Master Chief), Joseph Staten (Halo writer), Dave Dunn, and Tim Dadabo (343 guilty spark). So proud.

It is probably between this and my crap-ton of Warhammer 40k.

What is yours?

#2 Edited by EuanDewar (5092 posts) -

I own the Hitman: Contracts soundtrack on CD. Apart from that cant really think of anything.

#3 Posted by mandude (2669 posts) -

My Player's Handbook.

#4 Posted by Herocide (443 posts) -

Definitely my gigantic Dark Angels Space Marine army.

#5 Posted by OldGuy (1571 posts) -

My complete Weird-Al and Dr. Demento collections (all of the Basement Tapes. ALL OF THEM!)

#6 Posted by big_jon (5770 posts) -

@Herocide: Nice

#7 Posted by Nux (2405 posts) -

I have a Mario Pocket Watch and a bunch of D&D books

#8 Posted by pyromagnestir (4333 posts) -

Um... I got some Star Wars LEGO stuff? That might be it. Nothing else in my quick look around my adjacent stuff jumped out at me as particularly nerdy. Other than all the video games and books and stuff like that, that is.

#9 Posted by Turambar (6846 posts) -

Elvish (Sindarin) to English dictionary.

#10 Posted by Jack268 (3387 posts) -

Probably the Crysis 2 collector's edition stuff... I hate the game too. At least I can pretend the nanosuit guy is Nomad and the backpack is pretty nice, even though I barely ever use it.

#11 Posted by Galiant (2195 posts) -

Probably my R2-D2, that I keep next to my PC! It was a birthday gift from my sister, who knows me all too well.

Please excuse the poor image quality.

#12 Posted by ervonymous (1297 posts) -

Dunno which to single out. A bunch of 40k novels, signed Bastion soundtrack, Persona 3 artbook and soundtrack.

#13 Posted by big_jon (5770 posts) -

@Nux: Nerd. :D

#14 Posted by Dagbiker (6978 posts) -

Probably My Dnd Books.

#15 Posted by stinky (1551 posts) -

@Dagbiker said:

Probably My Dnd Books.

what edition?

#16 Edited by ProfessorEss (7469 posts) -

A sealed-in-the-original-packaging figure of Henchman 24 (The Venture Brothers).

They were apparently a Comic-con exclusive that a fantastic friend of mine picked up for me.

(...he also got me a signed picture of Paul "Mr. 1derful" Orndorff)

#17 Posted by Cloudenvy (5891 posts) -

I guess it'd be my Shinobu figurine? I don't know.

#18 Posted by TaliciaDragonsong (8699 posts) -

Probably my Zelda wallet, rest is standard merch/poster spam in my room.

#19 Posted by killacam (1286 posts) -

i almost bought a harry potter wand when i was in disney world, more specifically, hogsmeade, even more specifically, ollivander's.

so i guess a t-shirt that says video games. with a star. that's it.

#20 Posted by Dagbiker (6978 posts) -

@stinky said:

@Dagbiker said:

Probably My Dnd Books.

what edition?

I own 3e, and 4e. But 3e was the best.

#21 Posted by Donkeycow (556 posts) -

Oh man.... uhm, signed Billy Dee Williams picture? D&D/Pathfinder/GURPS books? My vast Warhammer Bretonnian Army? A Song of Ice and Fire Miniatures? Authentic bastard sword? Original Planet of the Apes movie poster?

Oh wait, i know! My DVD copy of Milo and Otis which is currently on my desk....

#22 Posted by lAte2partY (4 posts) -

Japanese One Piece PS3

#23 Posted by MariachiMacabre (7099 posts) -

My signed Super Meat Boy soundtrack that I bought mostly for the album art looking like Pink Floyd's Wish You Were Here but quickly started to adore. Also my Batman statue and Diablo 3 skull. Also my fucking SLURM CAN from Futurama. God I'm a nerd.

#24 Posted by Ksaw (348 posts) -
Claude from GTA 3
#25 Posted by PenguinDust (12600 posts) -

@lAte2partY: Sweet!

I don't have anything video game related, but I have some Neon Genesis Evangelion, Gundam Wing and even Sailor Moon toys from the 90's. Boxed and in near mint, of course.

Oh and a Boba Fett I received as a present a few years ago.

#26 Posted by BabyChooChoo (4735 posts) -

Limited edition Kotobukiya Supergirl statue.

That motherfucker cost me a pretty penny.

#27 Posted by AlexW00d (6384 posts) -

My ancient Greek literature collection?

#28 Edited by _Zombie_ (1462 posts) -

It's a tie between my Alan Scott figure and my Soap MacTavish statue, I s'pose.

#29 Posted by iam3green (14390 posts) -

my video games. i also have the modern warfare 2 night vision goggles. it's pretty much it.

#30 Posted by Subject2Change (2966 posts) -

Nerdiest would be my Teddy Persona 4 Plush that I spent way too much money on importing from Japan. Second thing would be my Magic The Gathering collection, which will be going on eBay and other places soon.

#31 Posted by SexyToad (2759 posts) -

It's either my nes belt buckle, prestige edition of black ops, or Rubiks cube.

#32 Posted by hoossy (937 posts) -

guess I'm not a nerd after all...

#33 Edited by Clonedzero (4200 posts) -

my pen & paper RPG books.

D&D 2nd and 3rd edition books (lots of them), cyberpunk books, shadowrun books, and i think i have a vampire book in there somewhere. i havent played in years since i dont know anyone who plays anymore. sucks cus i'd love to play a campaign of D&D.

oh and i totally have a 1st edition monster manual. hell yeah :o

#34 Posted by crazyleaves (648 posts) -
#35 Posted by not_a_bumblebee (24 posts) -

My autographed copy of If Chins Could Kill by Bruce Campbell.

#36 Posted by NTM (7516 posts) -

Hm... I'm not sure. I guess the Dead Space 2 plasma cutter you get with Dead Space 2 Collector's Edition. I'm not sure though, I don't really think about it that way.

#37 Posted by crazyleaves (648 posts) -
@NTM

Hm... I'm not sure. I guess the Dead Space 2 plasma cutter you get with Dead Space 2 Collector's Edition. I'm not sure though, I don't really think about it that way.

Well, how do you think about it?
#38 Posted by CaLe (4039 posts) -

I still have those posters in my house somewhere.. *shiver*

#39 Posted by Rohok (554 posts) -

Got some old warhammer 40k imperial guard dudes.

#40 Posted by AndrewBeardsley (371 posts) -

signed battlestar galactica comic book.

signed by Edward james olmos.

Or signed walking dead stuff.

#41 Posted by ShaggE (6628 posts) -

A signed Pac Man cheat sheet from Buckner and Garcia. From Giant Bomb, no less, to add that extra nerdy flavor. :P

#42 Posted by Jay444111 (2441 posts) -

@Turambar said:

Elvish (Sindarin) to English dictionary.

You win. Completely.

@ProfessorEss said:

A sealed-in-the-original-packaging figure of Henchman 24 (The Venture Brothers).

They were apparently a Comic-con exclusive that a fantastic friend of mine picked up for me.

(...he also got me a signed picture of Paul "Mr. 1derful" Orndorff)

Now that is fucking awesome. I want a 24 action figure! Does it have a pull string which says some of his best quotes?

@Galiant said:

Probably my R2-D2, that I keep next to my PC! It was a birthday gift from my sister, who knows me all too well.

Please excuse the poor image quality.

Damn you! You got a guard for your computer! all I have is a flashlight and a wooden hammer! You got fucking R2D2!

My most nerdy object? Huh...

Now, I don't have a lot of nerdy stuff now that I think about it. Does an Air Cannon which shoots air at people count? If not then I am going with a Lord of the rings poster. (WAY before the movies. It is more or less unique in all possible ways.)

#43 Edited by Schmollian (268 posts) -
Toaster :)
#44 Posted by Jay444111 (2441 posts) -

@lAte2partY said:

Japanese One Piece PS3

Dude... I may not be a one piece fanatic as Japan is. But that is awesome beyond words.

@AlexW00d said:

Wait... what? Dude, explain a bit more! I am interested in it!

@Ksaw said:

Claude from GTA 3

Are you sure that isn't an Elvis action figure repurposed into a Claude action figure?

#45 Posted by AlexW00d (6384 posts) -

@Jay444111 said:

@AlexW00d said:

Wait... what? Dude, explain a bit more! I am interested in it!

Not like literal pieces of ancient literature. It's mostly Penguin classics versions of Homer and Sophocles and Hesiod etc.

#46 Posted by Wrighteous86 (3821 posts) -

My nerdiest possession is either Final Fantasy X-2 or my Giant Bomb hoodie and 2010 member tee.

#47 Posted by Pazy (2601 posts) -

Off-hand a Chocobo plushy thats holding a book. Its so cute! I think its from the DS game Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo Tales. I also have a t-shirt from "Happy Console Gamer" a youtube show.

#48 Posted by Undeadpool (4986 posts) -

It's a four-way tie (because three of them are pretty much the same thing) between my Dr. Doom mega-bust, my Darth Revan bust, my Wolverine (with crossbow) statue, and a photo of me and Joel Hodgson from when I was 12 and met him at a Battlebots event (way back before they were televised).

#49 Posted by Jams (2965 posts) -
#50 Posted by Apparatus_Unearth (3211 posts) -

All the AMPM World of Warcraft cups.