Your Paragon/Renegade Meter *Spoilers*

Afroman269

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By Afroman269

Ok so my first playthrough my paragon/renegade was somewhat half and half but a little more on the Paragon side. When the situation between Miranda and Jack happened I was able to resolve it using the speech options that were unlocked. On my second playthrough I had a lot more Paragon than before but not that much Renegade and when the same situation happened I wasn't able to resolve because the speech options were blanked out. Does anyone know how the damn meter system works and how much you need of whichever side to unlock the speech options? I have still been unable to have enough Paragon or Renegade to choose whether or not to kill off either Samara or Morinth in her side mission.

Afroman269

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Afroman269
@Dasacant said:
" Full renegade about 1/3 paragon "
For what?
jmrwacko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By jmrwacko

For the Miranda/Jack argument, I think you need over 70% paragon or renegade to resolve the conflict. 70% is the cutoff for a lot of the paragon/renegade speech options, actually.

Afroman269

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Afroman269
@jmrwacko said:
" For the Miranda/Jack argument, I think you need over 70% paragon or renegade to resolve the conflict. 70% is the cutoff for a lot of the paragon/renegade speech options, actually. "
Hmm weird because I didn't have that much paragon at the time but I still resolved it.
Andorski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By Andorski

I heard 80% was required for the team arguments.  That would be cut down to 40% if your class power was Rank 4 and you chose the evolution that gave you 100% renegade/paragon negotiation bonus.