#1 Posted by s10129107 (1182 posts) -

Maybe it's because i'm on the east coast, or because the site is just starting up, but its taking forever for anything to load up.  I hope you guys speed it up because this is the new best gaming site on the web.  In the mean time i'm going to go ahead and wait for your pages to load, tho every time i do i'm one step closer to a brain aneruism.  For my health, please get this site moving at top speed!

#2 Posted by SlayingShogun (257 posts) -

it's only slow because of mass amount of people that are on at the moment. the situation should get better by the end of the week

#3 Posted by piecat (384 posts) -

I'm sure the slow down is due to the gaint influx of new users. I'm sure it'll smooth out over the week.

#4 Posted by FengShuiGod (1480 posts) -

Just give it time, everything will work itself out.

#5 Posted by XxDeath_MetalistxX (8 posts) -
Just like everyone said , patience ...it will solve everything ^__^
#6 Posted by TheSnakeOfWar (72 posts) -

The Site has just recently launched and we have over 7500 users already registered. Im suprised the server hasnt crahed yet

#7 Posted by WilliamRLBaker (4777 posts) -

It will take a awhile for the staff to optimize things. so be patient.

#8 Posted by DappaDizzle (179 posts) -

and dont forget this is BETA

#9 Posted by AttackedCamo (817 posts) -
TheSnakeOfWar said:
"The Site has just recently launched and we have over 7500 users already registered. Im suprised the server hasnt crahed yet"

It crashed for about 15 min about 2 hours ago. But it was back up pretty quick. Everything is loading tons faster now then it was 5 hours ago.
#10 Posted by Absurd (2934 posts) -

In the Official Bug List, It states that they're trying to speed it up

#11 Posted by banksrob (1126 posts) -

yes its making my crazy too and i planned on doing coursework tonight lol

#12 Posted by Ghil (229 posts) -

It will smooth out over the next few days...I'm actually surprised the site is still up and running, and working that fast :P

#13 Posted by Carlos (504 posts) -

Its slow here too but it's been getting better.

#14 Posted by Alex_V (614 posts) -

It'll be slow until it speeds up later. When it speeds up, it'll be better.

#15 Posted by Will1Lucky (408 posts) -

Give it time, its only just came online and could take a while for the inital problems to be sorted.

#16 Posted by stAtic (1638 posts) -

It's loading faster for me now. Earlier today it was extremely slow though.

#17 Posted by eightbit (123 posts) -

I'm amazed it's doing so well to this point.

#18 Posted by RVonE (4623 posts) -

After the small down time earlier it seems to have gotten way faster.

#19 Posted by phatkav (304 posts) -

Seems slower than other big gaming forums, but it's not that slow.

#20 Posted by 11samype (70 posts) -

It'll speed up as time goes on.

#21 Posted by Cali_Style (63 posts) -

That's why its considered a Beta, dude. 

#22 Posted by Nightkiller93 (174 posts) -

It's just because of the mass amount of bombers being on here.It'll speed up soon...and remember this is only the beta.

#23 Posted by tec3297 (1170 posts) -

Yeah the load times on my computer are crazy, I just went down the street to my aunts house to use her hard wired connection. lol My wireless connection is pretty weak at home due to think plaster walls, so yeah it was even worse for me.

#24 Posted by Iffy350 (224 posts) -

It crashes every once in a while but other than that its been real nice.

#25 Posted by Oriental_Jams (3063 posts) -

Well it's to be expected isn't it? I mean over 7,000 new users in less than a day is bound to wreak havoc.

#26 Posted by KimFidler (311 posts) -

Everyone is getting on here after work and checking out what the site is all about.  GB is in beta and I think they're using it to get a good idea about how much bandwidth they're going to need.

- KF

#27 Posted by s10129107 (1182 posts) -

didnt know it was beta, anyway yer site is awesome.  cant wait to see what becomes of it a few months down the road.

#28 Posted by WickedCobra03 (2103 posts) -

One, they are probably still working on optimization.  Next, like 10,000 people signed up in the first 24 hours alone sir!  That is quite a bit of activity!

#29 Posted by bizsumpark182 (361 posts) -

Yea I was having the same problem earlier. But right now its 2:30 am and its running crazy smooth.

#30 Posted by Termite (2398 posts) -

Yeah everything seems to be sorted out right now