• 57 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Pleasureizmine (2136 posts) -

his game is like crack to me, I have played the demo 15 times got 4/6 dragon armors for all the characters. This game is a real treat to hardcore gamers everywhere who can appreciate its depth and complexity.

For all those who pre-ordered the game you receive 5 unique armor sets with the champions as follows.

caption
#2 Posted by BlackWaterCO (1574 posts) -

Its also like crack to me...in other words i'll never touch it

You like it? You must be super easy to impress

#3 Posted by vatterott (7 posts) -

It looks like a lot of potential.

#4 Posted by BlackWaterCO (1574 posts) -
vatterott said:
"It looks like a lot of potential.
"

Because pressing the right stick around is very revolutionary
#5 Posted by Systech (4078 posts) -

I guess D-Dog was right. I liked it and I thought it had a lot of potential to be a great, Diablo-style game.

#6 Posted by Pleasureizmine (2136 posts) -
BlackWaterCO said:
"Its also like crack to me...in other words i'll never touch it

You like it? You must be super easy to impress"
Wow have you even played it? Did you look at the controls and how to use it? Or do you just like causal games that hold your hand and tell you where to go and what to do? Is it to complex for your naive mind in grasp, can you not handle the inventory system?

My guess if that your a fanboy troll.

#7 Posted by Ghil (229 posts) -

Twice the same thread? o_0

#8 Posted by Riddler (1528 posts) -

getting it day 1.  ive finished the demo like 10 times already. its really addicting

#9 Posted by Pleasureizmine (2136 posts) -
Ghil said:
"Twice the same thread? o_0
"
I c what you did there >>__@
#10 Posted by Bennyishere (1685 posts) -

At first I didn't bother playing it more than the first encounter, but since it was revealed you could play as defender I gave it a new shot and played through it. I liked the demo, but it was painfully obvious how mediocre the game was. And the story? Haha, let's not even begin with it. I like the whole gnome thing, but the characters and dialog is so cheesy.

#11 Posted by Pleasureizmine (2136 posts) -
Bennyishere said:
"At first I didn't bother playing it more than the first encounter, but since it was revealed you could play as defender I gave it a new shot and played through it. I liked the demo, but it was painfully obvious how mediocre the game was. And the story? Haha, let's not even begin with it. I like the whole gnome thing, but the characters and dialog is so cheesy.
"
The demo left out about 15 mins of cut scenes because they didnt want to make the demo to big
#12 Posted by Pleasureizmine (2136 posts) -
Riddler said:
"

getting it day 1.  ive finished the demo like 10 times already. its really addicting

"
who is your favorite character? I liked the berserker and commando
#13 Posted by Riddler (1528 posts) -
BlackWaterCO said:
"vatterott said:
"

Because pressing the right stick around is very revolutionary"
...wow, go play the game learn how to use the controls then comeback.

and by your idiotic logic, DIABLO sucks, cause clicking a mouse isnt very revolutionary. fucking go play Cooking mar mar.
#14 Posted by Riddler (1528 posts) -
CaseyWegner said:
"Riddler said:
"

"
"
Berserker without a doubt. i love the pace of the characeter.
#15 Posted by Ghil (229 posts) -

Okay, I've learned the controls quite well, and still thinks it's neither original nor is it a working idea, with the numerous camera problems and all. Idiotic logic? I don't think so.

#16 Posted by Keyser_Soze (1186 posts) -

It's like crap to me.

Demo impressions and from what I've seen and read, the game is as good as done by the way, don't expect any changes:

A hackneyed, slightly cliched hack and slash-fest, with stuttering animations and a top layer RPG system, which means that the actual role-playing is not fully integrated but serves as nothing more than a "kill more bad guys for loot... woot" type of gameplay purpose.

Don't get me wrong, the graphics are OK, combat is decent if not exactly intuitive or compelling, story seems put together nicely, but Dyack you hyped this as the next great push forward for gaming. That would have been true if this was 1998 not 2008.

#17 Posted by Pleasureizmine (2136 posts) -
Ghil said:
"Okay, I've learned the controls quite well, and still thinks it's neither original nor is it a working idea, with the numerous camera problems and all. Idiotic logic? I don't think so.
"
finishing moves sentrial attacks? did you get the 4 dragon armors, as for the camera set it to strategic or far with the d-pad and all problems go away
#18 Posted by Pleasureizmine (2136 posts) -
Riddler said:
"CaseyWegner said:
"Riddler said:
"

"
"
Berserker without a doubt. i love the pace of the characeter.
"
Try maxing out his first perk to get a lvl 4 combo meter it is truly insane
#19 Posted by Ghil (229 posts) -
CaseyWegner said:
"Ghil said:
"Okay, I've learned the controls quite well, and still thinks it's neither original nor is it a working idea, with the numerous camera problems and all. Idiotic logic? I don't think so.
"
finishing moves sentrial attacks? did you get the 4 dragon armors, as for the camera set it to strategic or far with the d-pad and all problems go away
"
I did get the armors. For the camera, once set to far most of the problems go away yes. And I don't know, the combat seems a little clunky for me. The story seems really nice so I will be getting it for the story though. Maybe the full game is better, or at least I do hope.
#20 Posted by BlackWaterCO (1574 posts) -
Riddler said:
"BlackWaterCO said:
"vatterott said:
"

and by your idiotic logic, DIABLO sucks, cause clicking a mouse isnt very revolutionary. fucking go play Cooking mar mar.
"
LMAO you got offended

And your wrong, Diablo was revolutiony in 1990whatever, but in 2008 Too Human isn't really fun

The weapon effects are poor and the game runs at 30 frames, not 60
#21 Posted by Pleasureizmine (2136 posts) -

like it fucking matters it never drops down, dont give me that shit

crysis at 20fps is all of a sudden playable

#22 Posted by BlackWaterCO (1574 posts) -

Whatever Im not a fan of too human, its not deep or innovative

Thats my opinion, sorry to get you worked up

#23 Posted by Ghil (229 posts) -

It does drop down but the FPS issue seems to be more of the Engine faults than the devs, wich would mean we would have to blame Epic for that one.

#24 Posted by Riddler (1528 posts) -
BlackWaterCO said:
"Riddler said:
"BlackWaterCO said:
"vatterott said:
"

"
LMAO you got offended

And your wrong, Diablo was revolutiony in 1990whatever, but in 2008 Too Human isn't really fun

The weapon effects are poor and the game runs at 30 frames, not 60
"

DIablo3 comes out in 2010....your point?

Too human is isnt a DMC/ninja gaiden style game it doesnt need the amazing weapon effects from ninja gaiden. if you dont like the genre and HAVE no idea what youre talking about dont comment on it, dont it like dont buy, dont try to act like you know what youre talking about with comments like, "its not teh revolutionzz" when its clear you didnt even learn to play the game.
#25 Posted by BlackWaterCO (1574 posts) -

I beat the demo twice, so your bitching is invaild

Secondly, the game in my opinion is ass

and yes I know when Diablo III comes out and again, I think that game looks stale and stuck in the past

#26 Posted by BlackWaterCO (1574 posts) -
Ghil said:
"It does drop down but the FPS issue seems to be more of the Engine faults than the devs, wich would mean we would have to blame Epic for that one.
"
yeah SK and Epic had an lawsuit and all that bs...Denis Dyack...hah, what a joke
#27 Posted by Riddler (1528 posts) -
BlackWaterCO said:
"I beat the demo twice, so your bitching is invaild

Secondly, the game in my opinion is ass

and yes I know when Diablo III comes out and again, I think that game looks stale and stuck in the past"

HAH, Diablo3 sucks now? so you dont like the genre...but youre still trying act like you know what youre talking about....LMAO, go back to your corner and cry some more kid

why dont you go to a Final fantasy topic and complain about how RPGs suck?

why dont you go to a Halo/COD4 topic and bitch about how shooters suck?

...guess what people will think youre an idiot just like they think you are in this topic.
#28 Posted by BlackWaterCO (1574 posts) -

Im idiot because your pissing and whinning that I dissed your looting games

First of all Shooters don't suck, and looting game are not all bad (Borderlands)

And please, your the only idiot here, getting all worked up, hahahah

You think people are dumb becauseof their OPINIONS...wow...so opinions are only right if you think they are, moron

#29 Posted by BlackWaterCO (1574 posts) -

Don't ask for peoples thoughts and then get made when they post them

#30 Edited by Riddler (1528 posts) -
BlackWaterCO said:
"Im idiot because your pissing and whinning that I dissed your looting games

First of all Shooters don't suck, and looting game are not all bad (Borderlands)

You think people are dumb becauseof their OPINIONS...wow...so opinions are only right if you think they are, moron"

opinionz!!! opionionz!!!

is that what morons like you scream when they get trapped in a corner, OFCOURSE its your fucking opinion cause your the one typing it, dumbfuck. and you stated your opinion in the first post....good, NOW LEAVE, why did you quote another person (vellerot) who likes the game (AND has a different opinion) and try to force your opinion upon him ? are you that sad kid?
#31 Posted by HoldSteady828 (165 posts) -
Riddler said:
"BlackWaterCO said:
"vatterott said:
"

"
Shane Bettenhausen, is that you?
#32 Posted by Pleasureizmine (2136 posts) -
BlackWaterCO said:

You think people are dumb becauseof their OPINIONS...wow...so opinions are only right if you think they are, moron"
have you played it?
#33 Posted by Riddler (1528 posts) -
HoldSteady828 said:
"Riddler said:
"BlackWaterCO said:
"vatterott said:
"

"
Shane Bettenhausen, is that you?
"
what do you want peasant
#34 Posted by Pleasureizmine (2136 posts) -
BlackWaterCO said:

shooters are my favorite genre..... obvious fanboy is obvious
#35 Posted by igpx407 (75 posts) -
BlackWaterCO said:

It would be alright if you came onto this thread and said that you didn't like the game. That's cool, the game definitely isn't for everyone, but you are doing it in a way to make other people angry. So don't complain when people get mad at you for being an ass.
#36 Posted by vidiot (2737 posts) -

I liked the concept of futuristic Norse mythology, the potential for a good story here is dripping all over the demo. Certain parts of dialog were a bit cheesy... but this is Norse mythology for godsake, no matter how you say "For the glory of Odin!" your going to sound a bit weird. I liked how instances of Balder's flashbacks were playable, and I liked the sequence of one of the robots stalking my character in the beginning of the demo.

I've only played it with the default character class. I thought it played like Devil May Cry meets Diablo. It's hard to communicate what this game plays like to other people, saying that it's Devil May Cry meets Diablo gets a lot of confused faces.

I hated the camera. I noticed there were multiple camera options none of which I enjoyed. Having to hit a button to center the camera behind my character on a consistent basis is annoying. Not feeling the right analog stick combat. Some of my friends have managed to really get into it, but I don't exactly understand it, perhaps I will with some more time with it. I wish it was mapped to a face button. The amount of enemies on screen at once is fantastic.

#37 Posted by cakeorrdeath_ (67 posts) -
BlackWaterCO said:
"Don't ask for peoples thoughts and then get made when they post them"

THEN GIVE YOUR THOUGHTS AND LEAVE!  FUCKTARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

easy and simple, why are you trying to prove OTHER peoples opinions about the game wrong?? idiot.

anyways, i like the game, ill pick it up when it hits
#38 Posted by kariyanine (217 posts) -
Ghil said:
"It does drop down but the FPS issue seems to be more of the Engine faults than the devs, wich would mean we would have to blame Epic for that one.
"
Except SK rewrote the engine for Too Human so you can't blame Epic. Anyways, as for the game I played the demo and I am intrigued but probably not enough for a day one purchase.  I'll probably split the costs with a friend who has it on pre-order and just play it when he finishes up with it.
#39 Edited by Warfare (1633 posts) -

meh not in to it.

#40 Edited by Pleasureizmine (2136 posts) -

blackwaterCO i think i hate you

#41 Posted by BlackWaterCO (1574 posts) -

Okay fine, thats all, good

As always im right and that makes people mad

#42 Posted by BlackWaterCO (1574 posts) -
cakeorrdeath_ said:
"BlackWaterCO said:
"Don't ask for peoples thoughts and then get made when they post them"

THEN GIVE YOUR THOUGHTS AND LEAVE!  FUCKTARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

easy and simple, why are you trying to prove OTHER peoples opinions about the game wrong?? idiot.

anyways, i like the game, ill pick it up when it hits
"

LOL, wow, Fucktard? What are you, a high school freshman? Mods will eat this one up, stop flamming me over my opinion
#43 Edited by Pleasureizmine (2136 posts) -
BlackWaterCO said:
"

Okay fine, thats all, good

As always im right and that makes people mad

"
wow... seriously..... are you seven??? I can not resist this... mods please forgive me...this if for you blackwater

#44 Posted by serbsta (1867 posts) -

I thought the demo was awesome, although i didnt play it as much as you did. It definitely has some potential.

#45 Posted by Pleasureizmine (2136 posts) -
serbsta said:
"I thought the demo was awesome, although i didnt play it as much as you did. It definitely has some potential.
"
give it another go and make sure you make use of your blue prints :D
#46 Posted by Cube (4366 posts) -

Didn't like the demo really.

Camera was garbage and the lock-on system was kind of inaccurate to what I wanted to lock onto.

The voice acting was freaking amazing, though. I liked the fact that they gave us a lengthy demo, too.

However when it comes right down to it, I am not feelin' Too Human.

#47 Posted by OGCartman (4354 posts) -

Looks kickass!!

#48 Posted by Cube (4366 posts) -
CaseyWegner said:
"Cube said:
"Didn't like the demo really.

Camera was garbage and the lock-on system was kind of inaccurate to what I wanted to lock onto.

The voice acting was freaking amazing, though. I liked the fact that they gave us a lengthy demo, too.

"
it grows on you
"
Crappy camera angles and lock-on systems don't "grow on me".

Of course, all my opinion.  So many people were on the fence about Too Human and now that the demo is out, and it's decent, it's not hard to say it excelled beyond expectations. Many people expected crap, and it ended up being better than it looked like.

#49 Posted by Reale (261 posts) -
Cube said:
"CaseyWegner said:
"Cube said:
"Didn't like the demo really.

"
it grows on you
"
Crappy camera angles and lock-on systems don't "grow on me".

Of course, all my opinion.  So many people were on the fence about Too Human and now that the demo is out, and it's decent, it's not hard to say it excelled beyond expectations. Many people expected crap, and it ended up being better than it looked like.

"
you hit the nail on the head there, i thought it wasnt going to be any good what so ever, but i played the demo and it was so much better than i had thought and thats why i ended up playing the demo 2-3 times.. even with all the bad points about it i still enjoyed playing so i am still on the fence

#50 Posted by Pleasureizmine (2136 posts) -

Did you play as all of the characters may i suggest the beserker?