Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Street Fighter X Tekken

Game » consists of 19 releases. Released Mar 06, 2012

The two leaders in the fighting game genre collide in this ultimate tag-team mash-up. Will you cross the line?

Zangief, Rolento, Lili and Heihachi confirmed for SFxT

Avatar image for deactivated-5a1d45de5ef23
    deactivated-5a1d45de5ef23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2011/sep/13/images-show-rolento-zangief-lili-and-heihachi-sfxt/

These characters have just been confirmed for Street Fighter Vs Tekken by Capcom.

Capcom also released trailers of Rolentos and Heihachis super arts and cross assult attacks!

I cant get Heihachis trailer to work, so you will have to do with a link http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=zMBZHHyY77c

I myself are super psyched for the glory of Russia, The red cyclone, Zangief's inclusion in the game. This means that i can finally pair up Hugo and Zangief for team "FuckHugeWrestlersThatDoesntGiveAFuck" and Team "Stylish" with Ken and Hwoarang

I am not sure how i feel about Heihachis inclusion, not that he is a bad pick, he is pretty much a given. But something about his head and face just looks off and odd.

Rolento is just straight up badass, i just hope they change/alter his stance a little bit, so far it looks kinda weird.

Also, note that all of the artwork released for the characters so far have all an "evil" version behind them. All the existing artwork for the other fighters have been redone and "evil" versions have been added aswell. Ono, the series producer said that he would announce and clarify at TGS what these "evil" versions of the character means.

UPDATE: MORE REVEALS!

GAMEPLAY OVERVIEW

The long awaited dream match-up between the two leaders in the fighting genre becomes a reality. Street Fighter X Tekken delivers the ultimate tag team match up featuring iconic characters from each franchise, and one of the most robust character line ups in fighting game history. With the addition of new gameplay mechanics, the acclaimed fighting engine from Street Fighter® IV has been refined to suit the needs of both Street Fighter® and Tekken® players alike.

FEATURES

• Dream Match Up – Dozens of playable characters including Rolento, Zangief, Cammy, Sagat, Hugo, Ibuki, Poison, Dhalsim, Ryu, Ken, Guile, Abel, and Chun-Li from Street Fighter as well as Heihachi, Lili, Julia, Hwoarang, Raven, Kuma, Yoshimitsu, Steve, Kazuya, Nina, King, Marduk, and Bob from Tekken.

• Real-time Tag Battle – Fight as a team of two and switch between characters strategically,

• Briefing Room – Get your combos and timing just right with help from your friends in this online training mode.

• Scramble Mode – Four separate players, online or offline, control each of the four characters on screen for the ultimate battle royale.

• Pandora Mode – Sacrifice your partner in battle for a short, but powerful, boost in strength.

• Familiar Controls - In Street Fighter X Tekken, controls will feel familiar for fans of both series.

• Juggle System – Toss your foes into Tekken -style juggles with Street Fighter X Tekken’s.

• Cross Assault - By using the Cross Gauge, a player can activate Cross Assault and attack with both of their characters at the same time.

• Super Art – Using the Cross Gauge you can immediately unleash a Super Art. Ryu’s famed Shinku Hadoken, Kazuya’s Devil Beam as well as the Tekken characters all have original Super Art techniques.

devitiffany

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By devitiffany

With Rolento there, I assume Sodom is not far behind.

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#3  Edited By Yummylee

Fuckin' ace. Now all we need on the SF side is Cracker Jack and Bryan Fury on the Tekken side and the roster's sorted.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Abyssfull said:

Fuckin' ace. Now all we need on the SF side is Cracker Jack and Bryan Fury on the Tekken side and the roster's sorted.

I wish Urien would be in the game, then we could have Bryan vs Urien, or Team "Perfect body".

AURON570

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By AURON570

If I get this game, I'm going to try playing Rufus and Lili.

Chummy8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#6  Edited By Chummy8

Now I want to play some Tekken 6.

rmanthorp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#7  Edited By rmanthorp  Moderator

I love that they added Ibuki's missing 3S super from SSF4. THIS GAME IS GOING TO BE THE GREATEST.

Avatar image for deactivated-65e3079d16391
    deactivated-65e3079d16391

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 1

Lili's in? F*** YES. This can only mean that Karin (for the Street Fighter side) can't be too far behind.

(holds palm to side of head) OH-HOHOHOHOHO!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@WillyFourEyes said:

Lili's in? F*** YES. This can only mean that Karin (for the Street Fighter side) can't be too far behind.

(holds palm to side of head) OH-HOHOHOHOHO!

Hopefully not

Karin is one of the worst mary sues ever with a horrible personality to boot aswell.

zombie2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By zombie2011

It sound like the guy says nigga when he dies.

beargirl1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By beargirl1

give me Makoto on the SF side (unlikely?) and Mokujin or Steve on the Tekken side and i'll be happy forever.

StarvingGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 25

#12  Edited By StarvingGamer

Gief + Hugo = Team HUGS

Mechwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#13  Edited By Mechwing

We finally get Gief Vs kuma. FIGHT OF THE CENTURY

Dolphin_Butter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 21

#14  Edited By Dolphin_Butter

@AjayRaz said:

give me Makoto on the SF side (unlikely?) and Mokujin or Steve on the Tekken side and i'll be happy forever.

I thought Steve was already confirmed...? Also, fuck yeah Lili.

beargirl1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By beargirl1

@DolphinButter said:

@AjayRaz said:

I thought Steve was already confirmed...? Also, fuck yeah Lili.

my bad! i haven't been following much SFxT so i had no idea. i just thought i would have heard of it by now.

jacksukeru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

#16  Edited By jacksukeru

I like me some Lili!

MikeGosot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By MikeGosot

Now, we need Sodom, and Mokujin. Seriously, put these guys in the game and i will play as them FOREVER.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@MikeGosot said:

Now, we need Sodom, and Mokujin. Seriously, put these guys in the game and i will play as them FOREVER.

As much as i like Sodom, i dont think he is a good fit. He relies to much on weaponry, unlike Rolento and Ibuki.

MikeGosot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By MikeGosot

@Jethuty said:

@MikeGosot said:

As much as i like Sodom, i dont think he is a good fit. He relies to much on weaponry, unlike Rolento and Ibuki.

But Sodom already appeared in SF! When i was young and i played as him, i used to think he was a robot.

yoshimitz707

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#20  Edited By yoshimitz707

Awesome news. Was worried my Zangief/Kuma team wouldn't be possible.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@MikeGosot said:

@Jethuty said:

@MikeGosot said:

But Sodom already appeared in SF! When i was young and i played as him, i used to think he was a robot.

yeah im not denying the fact that he appeared in SF, i still just doesnt think he is that good of a fit, mainly because of his weapons.

Just my 2 cents

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.