#1 Posted by Dur_rocky (15 posts) -
#2 Posted by BiggerBomb (6944 posts) -

Holy fucking crap. That looks awesome. I haven't been paying much attention to this but I'm gonna keep an eye on it now.

#3 Posted by TheGTAvaccine (2884 posts) -

Yes. YEEEESSSS.

#4 Posted by BiggerBomb (6944 posts) -

I'm hoping that there are more weapons available, I've never been a fan of the Uzi. I also don't like the shadow concept, without it it would encourage teamates to stick together and it would make it more difficult if one were to be left behind.

#5 Posted by 10MP (311 posts) -

i really hope you all have heard of this game before now

#6 Posted by TheGTAvaccine (2884 posts) -
10MP said:
"i really hope you all have heard of this game before now"
Uhh...who the hell hasnt?
#7 Posted by brukaoru (5079 posts) -

I'm still not that excited for it, maybe I'll change my mind when I play it, but it seems like the zombies are sometimes too fast before you can turn the camera around to see them, especially in a tight corridor. The camera seems like a big deal breaker to me.

#8 Posted by Dur_rocky (15 posts) -
brukaoru said:
"I'm still not that excited for it, maybe I'll change my mind when I play it, but it seems like the zombies are sometimes too fast before you can turn the camera around to see them, especially in a tight corridor. The camera seems like a big deal breaker to me."

I think you will change your mind when you get bit and turn into a zombie and go eat your coop buddies.
#9 Edited by Dur_rocky (15 posts) -
#10 Posted by JunkanooPunch (93 posts) -

I can't freaking wait for Left 4 Dead :D

#11 Posted by DrVanNostren (154 posts) -

This game is gonna be awesome

#12 Posted by ZombieHunterOG (3530 posts) -
DrVanNostren said:
"This game is gonna be awesome"
Fact
#13 Posted by SmugDarkLoser (4619 posts) -

I really dont think this game looks so special.  Probably good, but not OMFG good.

But i guess ill play it before i judge.  Has potential to be fun i guess

#14 Posted by Weltal (2273 posts) -

The main problem I see is the community which seems like it'll probably devolve into a bunch of jackasses running in to get killed to become zombies/not working with the team and simply running around doing their own thing and probably getting killed anyway. I think this'll be awesome with a group of people in the same room or friends online though.

#15 Edited by BiffMcBlumpkin (3720 posts) -

It's hard to tell when the people they get to play the game look like they've never picked up a FPS of any kind, Jesus Christ. Couldn't they have gotten a quick 10 minute feel for the

#16 Posted by Demyx (3237 posts) -

I'm actually not a big zombie fan.
it does look fun though.

do you have to play Co-Op with someone?

#17 Posted by samcotts (2258 posts) -

I normally hate any horror/zombie games, but I'm really hyped for Left4Dead. It looks fantastic, some really fun online co-op to be had.

#18 Posted by Absurd (2934 posts) -
Weltal said:
"The main problem I see is the community which seems like it'll probably devolve into a bunch of jackasses running in to get killed to become zombies/not working with the team and simply running around doing their own thing and probably getting killed anyway. I think this'll be awesome with a group of people in the same room or friends online though."
It'll happen at the beginning but I think after awhile, the real community will stay and play the game.
#19 Posted by j_meyer_13 (387 posts) -

This game looks really awesome if you can play it with a decent group of guys, but playing it with some dumb jerks online or with AI buddies would probably kinda be a bummer.