• 0 results
#1 Edited by Sackmanjones (4739 posts) -

Scenario : You are outside your house and you have one person with you (you MUST know them) there are dead bodies all over you suspect there are no other survivors in your state/providence. What you would do in that one hour and who you would bring?  For me Im taking my girl and heading right to a sportsmans to grab guns n ammo then there is a costco right across so Im stopping there next. Costco has no windows (its a warehouse) and heavy gates at the entrances and tons of food. So i just hold out there and pray for the military to come and clean things up.

Class of Zombies: these are the slow moving zombies with quick lunge to grab you. Normal human strength. Where they lack in speed they make up with the amount of them

Discuss now hurry!!! only one hour!!!

#2 Posted by Sackmanjones (4739 posts) -

Nobody wants to survive??

#3 Edited by MisterMcPorky (30 posts) -

spend an hour tweeting... including my death?

#4 Posted by JoelTGM (5596 posts) -

I'd bring my army buddy and we'd shoot zombies.  We've already made plans for zombie attacks.

#5 Posted by MisterMcPorky (30 posts) -
@DOUBLESHOCK: Thats quite the plan... how long did it take you to think that up?
#6 Posted by BraveToaster (12589 posts) -

I wouldn't be outside in the first place. If there are bodies everywhere, then I would have heard people screaming for their lives before they were devoured

#7 Posted by Ravenousrattler (1417 posts) -

go out to the shed and find my stash of swords

#8 Posted by Ryax (4630 posts) -
@DOUBLESHOCK said:
" I'd bring my army buddy and we'd shoot zombies.  We've already made plans for zombie attacks. "
surprisingly me and my friends have made plans for a zombie apocalypse. but i wont spill the beans or the zombies would know how to win 
#9 Posted by Vinchenzo (6192 posts) -

Hey, this is a really stupid scenario. Bye.

#10 Posted by Sackmanjones (4739 posts) -
@Vinchenzo: hey if its so stupid dont click on it. bye
#11 Posted by Vinchenzo (6192 posts) -
@Sackmanjones: Do you mind if I fix all your typos?
#12 Posted by DanielJW (4915 posts) -

I'd use this hour to acquire a gun and fire it upon myself. 

#13 Posted by rjayb89 (7726 posts) -

Go to my worktable and strap a dildo to my chainsaw.  Bonus PP.

#14 Posted by Sackmanjones (4739 posts) -
@rjayb89:  Well said haha
#15 Posted by Killroycantkill (1415 posts) -

Like OP I would hoof it to a Cosco. Maybe start killing off the other surviors in there one by one so I can survive longer with the food in storage. Prolly bring my game collection with me so I can play of SSF4 or MW2 with other people held up places. Maybe ask them for help.

#16 Posted by Sackmanjones (4739 posts) -
@Killroycantkill:  well to my knowledge Costco has a bunch of game stuff so no need to bring it :)
#17 Posted by Fripplebubby (1027 posts) -
@Killroycantkill: Really. Fucking zombies are knocking at your door, and you want to play video games. 
#18 Posted by yinstarrunner (1217 posts) -

I have a friend who is insanely good at Left 4 Dead. I'm pretty awesome too.  We just beat the last of the campaigns on Expert Bleed-out today.  So I'd bring him and we'd rush to the nearest saferoom like we've been having to do all week in order to beat those campaigns.

#19 Posted by Killroycantkill (1415 posts) -
@Fripplebubby: Why not, they can't get to me. Costco is inprenitrable. I'll be worried once they know how to weild weapons or work there mind around a door.
#20 Posted by Wyld (278 posts) -

I would stake out at a liquor store and get really drunk, zombie bites don't hurt as bad when your drunk.

#21 Edited by Capum15 (4923 posts) -

Really? Zombies? And for once, not the stupid running ones? (the only good running "Zombie" would be a not-yet-dead infected host who rages out due to fever of the virus, so they're technically not even a zombie yet)

...I could write a fucking essay on what I'd do.

Too tired to though. Suffice to say: Survive. At any cost.

#22 Posted by dustbunny (37 posts) -

Order some of those ridiculous knives from cold steel.  "The boot knife never  goes out of style!"

#23 Posted by chinkpak (32 posts) -

This is a really dumb scenario(not to mention scenario was spelt wrong)

Should keep in mind most people(not just you) would head for Costco, a big warehouse is probably the worst place you could go, more people means more errors means you're a fine meal.

Bye.

#24 Posted by Fripplebubby (1027 posts) -
@Killroycantkill: I'd be worried if they could figure out the proper use of "there", as you obviously haven't fully grasped it.  

/cheapshot
#25 Posted by Slunks (329 posts) -

Call Frank West.

He has covered wars, y'know.

#26 Posted by FCKSNAP (2299 posts) -

Masturbate in the open, that'll teach 'em.

#27 Posted by Mysterion (159 posts) -

Head out to costco, trick out a truck, get a trailer, get a ton of supplies, batteries, guns, video games, a tv, a portable broadband connector and then head out into the rockies and make a new home.
#28 Posted by Killroycantkill (1415 posts) -
@Fripplebubby: 

GG, glad to know your 12 year old brain can grasp a grammar error. 

/cheapshot
#29 Posted by Fripplebubby (1027 posts) -
@Killroycantkill: Well, fine sir, seeing as it was the "12 year old brain" that caught the grammar error, instead of making it, where does that leave you? Also, I thought my zombie grammar reference was somewhat clever.  

/finishhim
#30 Posted by Sackmanjones (4739 posts) -
@chinkpak:  I feel sorry for anyone who is with you. More worried about gremmer (oh man i spelled that wrong) than surviving

good day sir.
#31 Posted by Blackout62 (1355 posts) -

Live in a harbor town, there had damn well still be a boat in port.

#32 Posted by TheLawnWrangler (1657 posts) -

alright, knowing it's my friend Alec with me, we'd go to my uncles house, take his truck, we'd go to his brother in laws, take all of the guns in there (he has 5+ assault rifles), go to Home Depot, grab stuff, grab as many loved ones as we can, we caravan, go to Costco, barricade, close gates, barricade indoors, live with whatever we can, and constantly set up "HELP US" and SOS devices on the roof, waiting for rescue. 

we're going to barricade the shit out of that costco

#33 Posted by Sackmanjones (4739 posts) -

I dont care what anyone says but COSTCO is ALWAYS a good idea haha

#34 Posted by AwesomeRory (97 posts) -
@Sackmanjones:  I live in a pretty rough neighborhood so I guess I could walk into the house across from us and take a few guns. I would take my cat with me, carry him around in the cat carrier I just bought. Maybe cats like the taste of zombie flesh?
The nearest building I know that looks like it has a helipad on top is some Philippine immigrant building thats a 20 minute walk down the street. Before I step out I would make sure I have all the latest podcasts.
#35 Posted by MonkeyMelon (217 posts) -

@Sackmanjones:  I would tape / tie down anything sharp or pointy to a car and go driving to the local wallmart supercenter to pick up some guns and ammo, and to finally smash that damb security glass at the electronics section and steal all the cool games that i have missed out on, and I would bring my Dad, Bro, and Uncle. So they can see all of the cool kills that you can cause with produce.

#36 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18954 posts) -
@Sackmanjones said:
" Nobody wants to survive?? "
survival is overrated.... im tired of this pointless life and would like my brains eaten please.
#37 Posted by MikkaQ (10316 posts) -

LIke I've said in similar threads, I'd take a boat out to an oil rig, bring enough survival equipment to last a while, food and whatnot. Occasionally mission out to coscos to raid them. I'd need a heli though. And skills. 

#38 Posted by _Horde (839 posts) -

I'd make them listen to Justin Bieber. It seems that everyone without a brain likes him, and thus I would have my own army of zombies, as I can control them with Bieber.

#39 Posted by Jimbo (9863 posts) -
@Killroycantkill said:
" @Fripplebubby: Why not, they can't get to me. Costco is inprenitrable. I'll be worried once they know how to weild weapons or work there mind around a door. "
Velociraptors can open doors, so what if the zombies bring velociraptors with them?  What about if the zombies tame the velociraptors and ride around on their backs and use them to open doors?  Your plan is bullshit.
#40 Posted by AlwaysAngry (2924 posts) -

Wow, I still don't get it. Even in the last zombie thread I said this. 

Why would you run? Zombies have great personalities :D

#41 Posted by Gizmo (5389 posts) -

Hi-jack a cruise ship and set sail to Hawaii.

#42 Posted by FirePrince (1763 posts) -

Get my dragon out,sharpen my sword,don my armor,call all the other prince's,que metal in winamp............. 
And take these things to hell and back.
#43 Edited by Oldirtybearon (4847 posts) -

Considering I live in a pretty remote location, have guns, ammunition, and a healthy store of both medical and nutritional supplies (I live two hours from the nearest human being), I'd probably just sit in my basement and watch Zombie Endurance Run all day.  

Eventually, I imagine, I'll probably set up a perimeter around my house with left over chain-link fencing from the last time I helped my friend build a steel cage (He's an idiot). I think I'd be pretty safe where I am, honestly. If the wild life (bears, cougars, wolves) don't kill the zombies first and they somehow manage to get to my door, buckshot would take good care of them. 

In essence? I've really got nothing to worry about.

#44 Posted by S0ndor (2716 posts) -

Steal guns and heavy duty construction vehicle, run over zombies. DONE

#45 Posted by Lydian_Sel (2488 posts) -

I wouldn't have time to get to anybody who wasn't a family member. So I guess I'd run up the road to the family of gun nuts & raid their stash, come home & barricade myself as best I can. Keep a few bullets handy for suicide if it comes to it.

#46 Posted by Jambones (1696 posts) -

I am pretty much guaranteed to be amongst the already-dead/soon-to-be-zombified/18-30 crowd: I'd stick by my kids and family until the end.

So, uh, have fun shooting at my re-animated corpse, I guess...

#47 Posted by PureRok (4236 posts) -

I'd follow the Zombie Survival Guide to the T. I already have a weapons cache and food and water stored for it.

#48 Posted by Lassegp (98 posts) -

Id do like Bill Murray in Zombieland, and wear the zombie make up. That seemed to work just fine - well until he got shot that is

#49 Posted by MacEG (256 posts) -
@Wyld said:
"

I would stake out at a liquor store and get really drunk, zombie bites don't hurt as bad when your drunk.

"
And when they do, just pour some jim beam on it.
#50 Posted by papuccino1 (311 posts) -

1. Fill out any container I have with fresh water from the tap. Fucking fill the bathtub. Water will shut off soon.
2. Go the supermarket and stack up on canned goods and other no perishables.
3. Grab my family and move everything that's worth it to the third floor of my house.
4. Destroy all the stairs, literally destroy them.

Hold it out. :)