Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

Edited By Video_Game_King
No Caption Provided

Call of Duty: Black Ops

(I need manly games!)NNGGGHHHH!!!!.....Perhaps I should explain. Last week, I covered two exceedingly girly games, so to balance it out, I've decided to jump into the realm of meat and testosterone. So what does that entail? Blacks Ops? Oh fuck, you guys. Just....fuck. I'm not ready to revisit Neon Genesis Evangelion. I need more time between games that focus more on spectacle than the actual game.

Wait, what am I saying? These games are completely different; Neon Genesis Evangelion is a dumb anime, and Black Ops is a dumb action movie. Not that there's anything inherently wrong with that; previous Call of Duty games rock that feel well (or at least they rock that feel), and to be fair, Black Ops hits some cool moments, too. In a world where everything is one bullet away from an explosion, Alex Mason jumps all across the world, being an all around warrior badass in Cuba, Russia, Vietnam, and other 1960s places. Sometimes, deep voices shout at him about numbers, but who gives a shit about that? You're here for the goddamn action. All the bitchin' shootouts and adrenaline and fucking 'murica, man! If you're into explosions masquerading as a story, you'll just eat this shit up.

Wow, the Vietnam War sure looks like a lot of fun! What the hell are those veterans so mopey about?
Wow, the Vietnam War sure looks like a lot of fun! What the hell are those veterans so mopey about?

Of course, I'm not too hot on dumb action movies, so the only reason I ate this up was so I could vomit all over it. That's the level of intelligence this game leaves you with. Why? Well, first of all, I already told you: I'm not into dumb action movies. Pay attention. Anyway, this game can be really stupid when it wants to be. Slow motion for no reason, prisoners shouting an oddly specific chat during their break, villains who think that gassing puppies is morally subtle, etc. True, these are balanced out by some legitimately cool moments, like when you finally break free of those voices and weirdness ensues or the level(s(ish)) immediately before it, but it just isn't enough. Second, it can be just plain psychotic in areas for no real reason. Now I'm not going to say we should stop shooting people in these games; I'm just saying that they should remain generic, nondescript baddies instead of actual people. There are some moments where you can literally see the pain and fear in a person's face as you stab them mercilessly. Hell, one of the levels has you walking up behind a guy and slitting this throat. What was he doing to deserve this? Eating rice. That's it. He's not gonna shoot you or stab you or warn his sleeping buddies (although that last one's because you slit their throats two seconds earlier); he's just enjoying a nice meal. That's not fun; that's fucking mentally imbalanced.

Third, because it interferes with the game. How, exactly? Well, the levels are all straight lines with occasional bouts of shooting. See an alternate path? Fuck you for deviating from our vision; now get back on that trail and enjoying the 'murica. Although to be fair, that's not exactly the worst part of the game. I can deal with linear levels as long as there's enough shooting. Hell, that's why I hated that My Little Pony game so damn much. Unfortunately, this is where Black Ops tends to stumble a bit: it's more concerned with the action than...well, the action. Only, like, 40% of the game is actually shooting guys; the rest is just shitty action movie fluff and story for its own sake. Perfect example: there's a vehicle section pretty early on, and while most of the vehicle sections are actually fun to play through, this one isn't in the slightest. I imagine some of that is because you're not playing through it. You have no control over it at all. Sure, the game will prompt you to press the triggers a couple of times, but I suspect that's just to check if you're still playing this thing. Yes, driving through the streets of Cuba sounds like fun, but I imagine it would be much more enjoyable if I was actually doing it. Just....fuck.

Sad, too, because for the most part, the underlying mechanics for Black Ops are actually pretty solid. For example, your default guns are always good enough, so there's no real reason to switch out weapons ever....Wait, that's the opposite of solid. What I meant to say is that the action in this game is really well pulled off. Whenever you do get into a firefight, expect it to be a confusing clusterfuck where you have no idea what's going on. That might sound negative, but keep in mind that those words also perfectly describe an orgy, and would you turn down an orgy?...Exactly. In fact, the only difference between this and an orgy is the amount of death present. (First person to correct me gets arrested.) Yes, you're going to die quite a bit, and a lot of it is because you can't tell what's going on, but I'm not bitter about that. Instead, I'm bitter that the rest of the game wasn't like this. Why would you end on something that awesome?.....Uh.....There's still the next part, you guys....

Review Synopsis

• Great action movie.
  • Not so great game.
  • Just play it for the multiplayer.

What's manlier than a dragon bear?......Seriously, I'm asking you: what's manlier than a dragon bear?

Cho Aniki

(C'mon.) You knew there was only one option for this. Can you name a game manlier than a Cho Aniki game? Stroker doesn't count, because that game only has one rock hard cock. However, as I've previouslyexhausted the series, I had no choice but to go back to the beginning, when things were less gay and more generally insane. But also still super gay.

Killing a man train by shooting it up the ass: brilliant or unbalanced game design?
Killing a man train by shooting it up the ass: brilliant or unbalanced game design?

I'd say that this much is evident from the scenario, but who am I fooling: gay craziness (hereby referred to as "gayziness") is this game's scenario. It all begins when the gods break two angry musclemen out of prison. (Also, I guess a woman, but you'll never play as her; the sexual delight will be too much for either of you to handle.) Then....uh...happens. I can't really describe anything in this game. How would you describe this? I'd like to call the whole thing a gross violation of the barriers between man and machine, but that sounds like the game is trying to make a point. It isn't. Not everything can be a boner joke, you guys. Sometimes, you just gotta have fun in the confusion. The music certainly knows that. It knows that better than anybody else. Hell, I just heard it say "sexy dynamite" just because. Do you know of any better ways to describe Cho Aniki? This music is what happens when you throw nine different kinds of drugs into a bowl and jam your face into the mess, personal health be damned.

However, strip away the scenario, and you're left with nothing but a none-too-glamorous shooter. First off, you only get one set of power-ups throughout the entire game. Sure, that picture from before alludes to options, but from what I can tell, they don't really do anything. So you're left with one set of power-ups: a scattershot weapon that makes the game harder until your shots become the size of basketballs. Then nothing can stand in the way of your love! Not even the bosses! Just park your well toned ass in a random spot and release to your heart's content! Wait, that's nto exciting. Why am I using so many exclamation marks? That shit sounds boring! And it's not like there's much to the game outside those complaints; the levels have a tendency of sticking to one idea and driving it into the ground, and it's not a terribly long or meaty game. Actually, now that I think about it, that's all this game has: the meat. You know what? Step away from this computer, take a bunch of freaky drugs, and visit your local gym. I guarantee you it will be the exact same experience as Cho Aniki.

Review Synopsis

• It's Cho Aniki. Do I have to tell you that it's specifically made to offend vegans?
  • I do, however, have to tell you that underneath all that meat, there's a sorely lacking shooter.
Avatar image for video_game_king
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Video_Game_King
No Caption Provided

Call of Duty: Black Ops

(I need manly games!)NNGGGHHHH!!!!.....Perhaps I should explain. Last week, I covered two exceedingly girly games, so to balance it out, I've decided to jump into the realm of meat and testosterone. So what does that entail? Blacks Ops? Oh fuck, you guys. Just....fuck. I'm not ready to revisit Neon Genesis Evangelion. I need more time between games that focus more on spectacle than the actual game.

Wait, what am I saying? These games are completely different; Neon Genesis Evangelion is a dumb anime, and Black Ops is a dumb action movie. Not that there's anything inherently wrong with that; previous Call of Duty games rock that feel well (or at least they rock that feel), and to be fair, Black Ops hits some cool moments, too. In a world where everything is one bullet away from an explosion, Alex Mason jumps all across the world, being an all around warrior badass in Cuba, Russia, Vietnam, and other 1960s places. Sometimes, deep voices shout at him about numbers, but who gives a shit about that? You're here for the goddamn action. All the bitchin' shootouts and adrenaline and fucking 'murica, man! If you're into explosions masquerading as a story, you'll just eat this shit up.

Of course, I'm not too hot on dumb action movies, so the only reason I ate this up was so I could vomit all over it. That's the level of intelligence this game leaves you with. Why? Well, first of all, I already told you: I'm not into dumb action movies. Pay attention. Anyway, this game can be really stupid when it wants to be. Slow motion for no reason, prisoners shouting an oddly specific chat during their break, villains who think that gassing puppies is morally subtle, etc. True, these are balanced out by some legitimately cool moments, like when you finally break free of those voices and weirdness ensues or the level(s(ish)) immediately before it, but it just isn't enough. Second, it can be just plain psychotic in areas for no real reason. Now I'm not going to say we should stop shooting people in these games; I'm just saying that they should remain generic, nondescript baddies instead of actual people. There are some moments where you can literally see the pain and fear in a person's face as you stab them mercilessly. Hell, one of the levels has you walking up behind a guy and slitting this throat. What was he doing to deserve this? Eating rice. That's it. He's not gonna shoot you or stab you or warn his sleeping buddies (although that last one's because you slit their throats two seconds earlier); he's just enjoying a nice meal. That's not fun; that's fucking mentally imbalanced.

Third, because it interferes with the game. How, exactly? Well, the levels are all straight lines with occasional bouts of shooting. See an alternate path? Fuck you for deviating from our vision; now get back on that trail and enjoying the 'murica. Although to be fair, that's not exactly the worst part of the game. I can deal with linear levels as long as there's enough shooting. Hell, that's why I hated that My Little Pony game so damn much. Unfortunately, this is where Black Ops tends to stumble a bit: it's more concerned with the action than...well, the action. Only, like, 40% of the game is actually shooting guys; the rest is just shitty action movie fluff and story for its own sake. Perfect example: there's a vehicle section pretty early on, and while most of the vehicle sections are actually fun to play through, this one isn't in the slightest. I imagine some of that is because you're not playing through it. You have no control over it at all. Sure, the game will prompt you to press the triggers a couple of times, but I suspect that's just to check if you're still playing this thing. Yes, driving through the streets of Cuba sounds like fun, but I imagine it would be much more enjoyable if I was actually doing it. Just....fuck.

Sad, too, because for the most part, the underlying mechanics for Black Ops are actually pretty solid. For example, your default guns are always good enough, so there's no real reason to switch out weapons ever....Wait, that's the opposite of solid. What I meant to say is that the action in this game is really well pulled off. Whenever you do get into a firefight, expect it to be a confusing clusterfuck where you have no idea what's going on. That might sound negative, but keep in mind that those words also perfectly describe an orgy, and would you turn down an orgy?...Exactly. In fact, the only difference between this and an orgy is the amount of death present. (First person to correct me gets arrested.) Yes, you're going to die quite a bit, and a lot of it is because you can't tell what's going on, but I'm not bitter about that. Instead, I'm bitter that the rest of the game wasn't like this. Why would you end on something that awesome?.....Uh.....There's still the next part, you guys....

Review Synopsis

• Great action movie.
  • Not so great game.
  • Just play it for the multiplayer.

What's manlier than a dragon bear?......Seriously, I'm asking you: what's manlier than a dragon bear?

Cho Aniki

(C'mon.) You knew there was only one option for this. Can you name a game manlier than a Cho Aniki game? Stroker doesn't count, because that game only has one rock hard cock. However, as I've previouslyexhausted the series, I had no choice but to go back to the beginning, when things were less gay and more generally insane. But also still super gay.

I'd say that this much is evident from the scenario, but who am I fooling: gay craziness (hereby referred to as "gayziness") is this game's scenario. It all begins when the gods break two angry musclemen out of prison. (Also, I guess a woman, but you'll never play as her; the sexual delight will be too much for either of you to handle.) Then....uh...happens. I can't really describe anything in this game. How would you describe this? I'd like to call the whole thing a gross violation of the barriers between man and machine, but that sounds like the game is trying to make a point. It isn't. Not everything can be a boner joke, you guys. Sometimes, you just gotta have fun in the confusion. The music certainly knows that. It knows that better than anybody else. Hell, I just heard it say "sexy dynamite" just because. Do you know of any better ways to describe Cho Aniki? This music is what happens when you throw nine different kinds of drugs into a bowl and jam your face into the mess, personal health be damned.

However, strip away the scenario, and you're left with nothing but a none-too-glamorous shooter. First off, you only get one set of power-ups throughout the entire game. Sure, that picture from before alludes to options, but from what I can tell, they don't really do anything. So you're left with one set of power-ups: a scattershot weapon that makes the game harder until your shots become the size of basketballs. Then nothing can stand in the way of your love! Not even the bosses! Just park your well toned ass in a random spot and release to your heart's content! Wait, that's nto exciting. Why am I using so many exclamation marks? That shit sounds boring! And it's not like there's much to the game outside those complaints; the levels have a tendency of sticking to one idea and driving it into the ground, and it's not a terribly long or meaty game. Actually, now that I think about it, that's all this game has: the meat. You know what? Step away from this computer, take a bunch of freaky drugs, and visit your local gym. I guarantee you it will be the exact same experience as Cho Aniki.

Review Synopsis

• It's Cho Aniki. Do I have to tell you that it's specifically made to offend vegans?
  • I do, however, have to tell you that underneath all that meat, there's a sorely lacking shooter.
falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By falserelic

The dragon born bear was epic manlyness indeed.

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By Justin258

I hope Black Ops 2 has more shooting nondescript dudes and less pushing X/RT/clicking analog sticks to blow nondescript dudes up/run them over/choke them to death. Just out of curiosity, did you ever play World At War? Same development team, but less of an action movie and more of an action game. It feels a good bit more open than BlOps and I don't remember there being many moments where the action was taken from me, aside from the ending where Gary Oldman's pixelated persona chops a dude to bits and then raises the Russian flag.

morrelloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By morrelloman

Nothing manlier than eating meat with your hands while naked.

Avatar image for hippie_genocide
hippie_genocide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By hippie_genocide

I'm making it my life's mission to work sexy dynamite into everyday conversation. And what do you mean Black Ops is not so great game? ITS THE BEST GAME!

Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Video_Game_King

@believer258:

Actually, I don't believe I've ever played World at War. I played Black Ops before this (did I mention that I've played zombie mode?), but that's about it for premature Calls of Duty....Call of Duties.....Call ofs Duty.....COD games.

@morrelloman said:

Nothing manlier than eating meat with your hands while naked.

This is going to be my entire blog, isn't it?

Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Video_Game_King

@Hippie_Genocide said:

I'm making it my life's mission to work sexy dynamite into everyday conversation.

Here ya go.

AndrewB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 16

#8  Edited By AndrewB

My god... I have never seen that Black OPs zombies intro, and it makes me want to play it. Now.

But obviously, as a single player gamer, Black OPs has nothing for me, right?

No Caption Provided

And to think, the only reason I even came here was to post this:

<--

Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Video_Game_King

@AndrewB:

No Caption Provided
Ravenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By Ravenlight

@Video_Game_King said:

meat

Ha-ha!

Phatmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 12

#11  Edited By Phatmac

Man, Blops was so fucking cool!

Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Video_Game_King

@Phatmac said:

Man, Blops was so[...]fuck

I agree.

Pezen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Pezen

@Video_Game_King: "Honey Mead"? That's fucked up. Dovahbear is getting taken for a ride, it's probably just maple syrup. My whole day is ruined. Honey Mead. I don't even..

pyromagnestir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 23

#14  Edited By pyromagnestir

Woah! What just happened? I clicked on this blog and then I blacked out. And when I regained consciousness I was covered in cold cuts and I wasn't wearing any pants. Most peculiar.

Perhaps this blog was too manly for me.

Jay444111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Jay444111

This manly blog is missing one thing... FIST OF THE NORTH STAR!!! The manliest show in existence!!!

YOU WA SHOCK!!!
YOU WA SHOCK!!!
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Video_Game_King

@Jay444111 said:

This manly blog is missing one thing... FIST OF THE NORTH STAR!!! The manliest show in existence!!!

Only because Cho Aniki is too manly for television.

fattony12000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By fattony12000

That's no train...

Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Video_Game_King

@Fattony12000 said:

That's no train...

Is it a Star Wars reference?

fattony12000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By fattony12000

@Video_Game_King said:

@Fattony12000 said:

That's no train...

Is it a Star Wars reference?

Which dreams indeed are ambition: for the very substance of the ambition is merely the shadow of a dream.

ahgunsillyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#20  Edited By ahgunsillyo
@Video_Game_King Somehow, when I read the title and how manly this blog was going to be, I knew it had to involve Cho Aniki. I was hoping it would also involve Muscle March, but 1 out of 2 ain't bad at all. Nice work.
matti00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#21  Edited By matti00
Just play it for the multiplayer.

I don't play multiplayer games. £40 saved! Thanks .

Gotta say, when I opened this blog I was expecting Katawa Shoujo. Glad to see two of you delivered.

Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Video_Game_King

@matti00 said:

Gotta say, when I opened this blog I was expecting Katawa Shoujo.

I wasn't, mainly because most of that game's cast is female.

Jay444111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Jay444111

@Video_Game_King said:

@matti00 said:

So just because the cast is female doesn't make it manly!?

Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Video_Game_King

@Jay444111:

It's not like the girls are particularly masculine in the first place. Miki and Rin are the exceptions. (I feel like I've had this conversation before, but I was on the other end of it.)

matti00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By matti00

@Jay444111 said:

@Video_Game_King said:

@matti00 said:

So just because the cast is female doesn't make it manly!?

You're right, it's my fault for assuming you were being sarcastic. I know you are a very serious video game blogger.

Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Video_Game_King

@matti00:

Who is that addressed to? Me or Jay?

matti00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By matti00

@Video_Game_King: That would be your fine self, my good man. I have to say though, you're ruining my fun by taking everything I say super seriously.

TobbRobb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#28  Edited By TobbRobb

That Cho Aniki music is fucking amazing. I'm so looping this for work.

Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Video_Game_King

@matti00 said:

I have to say though, you're ruining my fun by taking everything I say super seriously.

Tis my specialty.

flasaltine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By flasaltine

This write up is missing Duke Nukem.

Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Video_Game_King

@Flacracker:

I covered him almost a year ago, and it's hard to top a Duke Nukem Forever blog that had to be delayed.

JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

#32  Edited By JJWeatherman

Your blogs have always seemed extraordinarily nonsensical to me. Why is it that you write them?

And less is more when it comes to colons and semicolons.

Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Video_Game_King

@JJWeatherman said:

Why is it that you write them?

Momentum? Also, they lead to cool shit.

@JJWeatherman said:

Advice well taken. I will implement it immediately, by which I mean several months from now, because there's no way I'm going to touch all the blogs I wrote out in advance. You don't mess with....uh....let's go with Kanbei.

Although it seems I'm naturally getting better with semi-colons. Only two so far in the Soul Reaver blog I'm writing, and I'm almost finished with it.

MikeGosot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By MikeGosot
@Video_Game_King said:

@Jay444111:

It's not like the girls are particularly masculine in the first place. Miki and Rin are the exceptions. (I feel like I've had this conversation before, but I was on the other end of it.)

I think that was my fault, maybe it was the Bronie Girls conversation. Also, i thought you were going to review the Cho Aniki fighting game. The character design is extremely fucking weird, and that's the only good thing of the game. Also, Mr. @Jay444111: why you never mention Raoh when you mention Fist of The North Star? Raoh's the most manliest(YES! MOST MANLIEST! Come at me.) man ever.
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Video_Game_King

@MikeGosot said:

Also, i thought you were going to review the Cho Aniki fighting game.

I've already covered that. It's still not as gay as Tactics Ogre.

MikeGosot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By MikeGosot
@Video_Game_King said:

@MikeGosot said:

Also, i thought you were going to review the Cho Aniki fighting game.

I've already covered that. It's still not as gay as Tactics Ogre.

I didn't finished Tactics Ogre yet. Also, THAT THING WAS A CONDOM! WOW! You blew my mind.
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Video_Game_King

@MikeGosot said:

WOW! You blew my mind.

Was it wearing a condom?

MikeGosot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By MikeGosot
@Video_Game_King said:

@MikeGosot said:

WOW! You blew my mind.

Was it wearing a condom?

No! So, if it enters a mind uterus, what happens?
JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

#39  Edited By JJWeatherman

@Video_Game_King said:

@JJWeatherman said:

Why is it that you write them?

Momentum? Also, they lead to cool shit.

@JJWeatherman said:

Advice well taken. I will implement it immediately, by which I mean several months from now, because there's no way I'm going to touch all the blogs I wrote out in advance. You don't mess with....uh....let's go with Kanbei.

Although it seems I'm naturally getting better with semi-colons. Only two so far in the Soul Reaver blog I'm writing, and I'm almost finished with it.

...Momentum? So you write them because you've gone so long that you can't stop. I suppose I can actually understand that. What do they lead to, exactly? I need details.

Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Video_Game_King

@JJWeatherman said:

So you write them because you've gone so long that you can't stop.

Yea, pretty much.......Oh, that probably warrants sad music. Or at least it sounds like it does. Eh, this oughta do. Go nuts with it.

@JJWeatherman said:

What do they lead to, exactly? I need details.

Fun situations like this, and the Kick Master blog I have planned. (It's exactly what you think it is.)

Jay444111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Jay444111

@MikeGosot said:

@Video_Game_King said:

@Jay444111:

I think that was my fault, maybe it was the Bronie Girls conversation. Also, i thought you were going to review the Cho Aniki fighting game. The character design is extremely fucking weird, and that's the only good thing of the game. Also, Mr. @Jay444111: why you never mention Raoh when you mention Fist of The North Star? Raoh's the most manliest(YES! MOST MANLIEST! Come at me.) man ever.

I would say that Raoh is more Manly in that he is a jerk. While Kenshiro is insanely manly because of his sheer determination... different kinds of manly. But they are the kings of manly in the show.

Dammit... why can't ONE single fucking manga publisher publish the entire thing!? I would totally buy it!

MikeGosot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By MikeGosot
@Jay444111: Raoh was a proud and determined man too. When Kenshiro defeats him; his reasons, and the way he deals with emotions are pretty fucking awesome. And seriously, compared to Souther and Jagi, Raoh isn't that much of a jerk. I feel like we should continue that conversation in PM...
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Video_Game_King

@MikeGosot:

You probably should. I have no goddamn idea what you're talking about.

MikeGosot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By MikeGosot
@Video_Game_King said:

@MikeGosot:

You probably should. I have no goddamn idea what you're talking about.

Men who explodes people.
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Video_Game_King

@MikeGosot:

I thought it was about people who can't stand having necks.

ShockD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By ShockD

I like it when bloggers use my images in their blogs. Makes me feel manly.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e49e9175da37
deactivated-5e49e9175da37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't necessarily think that it's necessarily unbalanced to slit a man's throat if you are wearing one army uniform and he's wearing an opposite army uniform during a time of war. That sounds less mentally unbalanced and more like what war is.

Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Video_Game_King

@Brodehouse:

But holy shit, this game takes it to new levels. It's not even like they pose a threat to you; the guys are sleeping and you cut their goddamn necks in half. Given how the game's main theme seems to be "war is awesome, NNNNNGGGHHH", it starts coming off as a tad psychotic, like at any moment, it's gonna show you its collection of severed cat heads.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e49e9175da37
deactivated-5e49e9175da37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Video_Game_King I understand that opinion in peace time, but not killing a soldier because he's asleep assumes a lot about the rules of engagement that aren't true. That rule would preclude all night raids. And he's a sentry, his only job is to make sure you don't do your job. Unfortunately for him I guess you're better this time. I don't know, if that's psychotic than all conflict is psychotic.
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Video_Game_King

@Brodehouse said:

I don't know, if that's psychotic than all conflict is psychotic.

Depends on how we define conflict, but if it's in terms of war, then yea, probably. Or maybe it's just that you can get so close to these soldiers that you can not only see the fear in their eyes as you end their lives, but the blade exposing their weak muscle underneath.