Blog #23 - Vivi Art, Dead Space 2 and LOTR Online

alistercat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 27

Edited By alistercat

So, I've been posting a lot of art blogs lately. Doing this daily design challenge is... exhausting some days. I have a lot of other stuff to do but I don't want to miss my daily design so I put it off and then have to go back to it. I've been playing through Final Fantasy IX again and loving it. Wish I had more time to spend playing it but that's life.  

Watching the Dead Space 2 live quicklook just now got me so excited. I even read the text review, which I haven't done in so long. I have no money though. It's a real pain. I also downloaded Lord of the Rings Online as a couple of my friends started playing it and... yeah, I can see why most MMOs have to go free to play. There's just nothing engaging about the experience at all. Everything is so passive.

Anyway, today is Vivi from Final Fantasy IX. As always feedback and comments are welcome. 

View High Res version here... 

Vivi 
Vivi 
alistercat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By alistercat

So, I've been posting a lot of art blogs lately. Doing this daily design challenge is... exhausting some days. I have a lot of other stuff to do but I don't want to miss my daily design so I put it off and then have to go back to it. I've been playing through Final Fantasy IX again and loving it. Wish I had more time to spend playing it but that's life.  

Watching the Dead Space 2 live quicklook just now got me so excited. I even read the text review, which I haven't done in so long. I have no money though. It's a real pain. I also downloaded Lord of the Rings Online as a couple of my friends started playing it and... yeah, I can see why most MMOs have to go free to play. There's just nothing engaging about the experience at all. Everything is so passive.

Anyway, today is Vivi from Final Fantasy IX. As always feedback and comments are welcome. 

View High Res version here... 

Vivi 
Vivi 
craigbo180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By craigbo180

Thats awesome man! Great job final fantasy XI is my favorite of the series and this brought back great memories of playing. I really, really loved that game. As for dead space 2 I don't really care about it, I haven't played 1 yet. I borrowed a copy of dead space like two months ago with the intention of playing it and then picking this one up but I still haven't bust it out the case. Good job I'm gonna go back and have a look at some of your other work.

*EDIT* Slightly annoyed a missed the live quicklook though.

alistercat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By alistercat
@craigbo180: It'll be posted soon hopefully. I missed the start of it. 
Thanks, I appreciate the interest. This is part of a challenge I set myself where I have to make something every day. I've posted some of  it here but I post it all on Facebook and keep a blog of it day by day that you can view here. Started January 1st and haven't missed a day yet.
craigbo180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By craigbo180
@AlisterCat:  Yeah I've just been looking through it, I hope you keep it up man. I like the portal 2 posters and some of the more abstract stuff, clouds shooting rainbows is cool.
alistercat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By alistercat
@craigbo180 said:
" @AlisterCat:  Yeah I've just been looking through it, I hope you keep it up man. I like the portal 2 posters and some of the more abstract stuff, clouds shooting rainbows is cool. "
You clearly like Commander's that leave rainbows when they run so I see why you would say that. 
Thanks, it's good to get some feedback even if it is just that you liked some of my stuff. I've also done a load of Phoenix Wright illustrations but you'd have to go way back in my blog or on my website for that.