Post Holiday Game Paralysis

mrwolf710

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By mrwolf710

Anyone else in the midst of game overload?   
There were so many good game deals over the last few weeks that I ended up with about 20 new games.  What with the Steam sale, holiday game deals other places, the Humble Indie Bundles, and gifts it's just been an great couple of weeks to be a gamer.   
 The downside (and it's a great downside to have) is that I have so many new games that I don't know what to play and every time I sit down to play something I just can't decide.  Do I turn on the Xbox and play some of the new stuff there or flip over to the PC and dig into some of the great Steam games I got?   
And don't even get me started on in-game paralysis...Assasin's Creed Brotherhood I'm looking at you.  I S-ranked AC2 but the sheer amount of things to do in ACB is scaring me away.

Pinworm45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Pinworm45

Same thing right now. 

Happens to me all the time. In fact, as a result the more games I have, the less I play. It's really quite stupid and I should really learn to adapt and stop buying so many.

02sfraser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By 02sfraser

Unfortunately being a student I can't afford to indulge in all these deals. However I did pick up Fallout: New Vegas and VVVVV so they shall keep me entertained