Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 8

Edited By sparklykiss

Again, a big ups toMushir for contributing this banner! :D

Download MP3

We’re joined this week sora_thekey in our fourth episode of Pass The Casual-Talk-and-Forget-That-A-Podcast-Is-Being-Recorded-Because-You’re-Having-Too-Much-Fun-Just-Shootin’-The-Breeze-Whiskey. Eloquently titled “Don’t Go Breaking Fourth Walls.” It’s our follow-up parody hit of another big song. I know. We’re pretty awesome like that. And humble! Anyways...

Special Guest: sora_thekey

Comic Vine and Anime Vice’s own sora_thekey joins us this week to talk about planes, trains, and automobiles! (Okay, so that last part is a lie, but he does join and boy do we talk about everything under the sun.) He was present and representing Comic Vine pretty hard and we talked a wee bit about SDCC and what shenanigans he was up to. We also discuss a lot of the contributions he’s made to the sites he moderates. And Disney. We sure do love Disney.

Featured User: Christina

Slowbird’s selection from the flock (lololol, get it? ‘Cause his name has bird in it! *Cough* Anyways...) This week’s featured user is Christina to most, clouise to others! She’s supplied us with many a chortle during the UK Friendly Screening Room Withdrawal Group and has made our tummies growl with her talk of food during those times. Could be just me who thinks of crepes when I think of Christina, though. She’s done an excellent job at fleshing out the Glee page and by creating many a list. At this point in the year, she’s also seen over 60 films! How would I know this? By checking out all of her different lists! Someone should make a list of her lists so she can list while we list... Or something that can go even deeper. BWAAAAAAA!

Slowbird: She’s a noticeable member of the community who likes movies and television and jokes! What more do you want?

Top-Shelf Community Content:

Anime Vice’s Round Table Discussion -- Read on as users Bigheart711, thehummingbird, fire_star, and sora_thekey as they discuss anime for kids.

Thoughts on Summer 2011 Anime -- Dream’s coverage and quick synopsis of all the anime out so far this summer season.

San Diego Comic-Con Survival Guide -- Advice every convention attendant should take into consideration

SDCC 2011 Scavenger Hunt

Robinson Revue - MacBook Air Goodness -- Intern Nick/Babylonian documents Norm’s rather tame excitement for the MacBook Air.

Windows Tablets - They're Totally A Thing -- Tested User Falcon brings up a rather... compelling discussion on tablets and how they just won’t go away.

Giant Bomb Extra Life Team -- Join users such as Pascual in an effort to have the Giant Bomb Extra Life Team grow. It’s for charity, y’all!

Screened Pupcast -- Screened’s new community podcast is recruiting and they can’t get on without your participation. Message user Artie for details.

Keep in touch with us!

Welp, that’s it for this week! Be sure to tune in next time! I’ll have gone to GenCon by then and will, quite possibly, be exhausted but blabbing about all the dumb stuff I’ve been up to! And cosplay! Because everybody likes cosplay, amirite? Thanks again for tuning in! I’m going to go to bed now. Yep. Because right now? It’s 7am. That is not okay. D:<

Missed episode 3? Catch ithere!

sparklykiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By sparklykiss

Again, a big ups toMushir for contributing this banner! :D

Download MP3

We’re joined this week sora_thekey in our fourth episode of Pass The Casual-Talk-and-Forget-That-A-Podcast-Is-Being-Recorded-Because-You’re-Having-Too-Much-Fun-Just-Shootin’-The-Breeze-Whiskey. Eloquently titled “Don’t Go Breaking Fourth Walls.” It’s our follow-up parody hit of another big song. I know. We’re pretty awesome like that. And humble! Anyways...

Special Guest: sora_thekey

Comic Vine and Anime Vice’s own sora_thekey joins us this week to talk about planes, trains, and automobiles! (Okay, so that last part is a lie, but he does join and boy do we talk about everything under the sun.) He was present and representing Comic Vine pretty hard and we talked a wee bit about SDCC and what shenanigans he was up to. We also discuss a lot of the contributions he’s made to the sites he moderates. And Disney. We sure do love Disney.

Featured User: Christina

Slowbird’s selection from the flock (lololol, get it? ‘Cause his name has bird in it! *Cough* Anyways...) This week’s featured user is Christina to most, clouise to others! She’s supplied us with many a chortle during the UK Friendly Screening Room Withdrawal Group and has made our tummies growl with her talk of food during those times. Could be just me who thinks of crepes when I think of Christina, though. She’s done an excellent job at fleshing out the Glee page and by creating many a list. At this point in the year, she’s also seen over 60 films! How would I know this? By checking out all of her different lists! Someone should make a list of her lists so she can list while we list... Or something that can go even deeper. BWAAAAAAA!

Slowbird: She’s a noticeable member of the community who likes movies and television and jokes! What more do you want?

Top-Shelf Community Content:

Anime Vice’s Round Table Discussion -- Read on as users Bigheart711, thehummingbird, fire_star, and sora_thekey as they discuss anime for kids.

Thoughts on Summer 2011 Anime -- Dream’s coverage and quick synopsis of all the anime out so far this summer season.

San Diego Comic-Con Survival Guide -- Advice every convention attendant should take into consideration

SDCC 2011 Scavenger Hunt

Robinson Revue - MacBook Air Goodness -- Intern Nick/Babylonian documents Norm’s rather tame excitement for the MacBook Air.

Windows Tablets - They're Totally A Thing -- Tested User Falcon brings up a rather... compelling discussion on tablets and how they just won’t go away.

Giant Bomb Extra Life Team -- Join users such as Pascual in an effort to have the Giant Bomb Extra Life Team grow. It’s for charity, y’all!

Screened Pupcast -- Screened’s new community podcast is recruiting and they can’t get on without your participation. Message user Artie for details.

Keep in touch with us!

Welp, that’s it for this week! Be sure to tune in next time! I’ll have gone to GenCon by then and will, quite possibly, be exhausted but blabbing about all the dumb stuff I’ve been up to! And cosplay! Because everybody likes cosplay, amirite? Thanks again for tuning in! I’m going to go to bed now. Yep. Because right now? It’s 7am. That is not okay. D:<

Missed episode 3? Catch ithere!

JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

#2  Edited By JJWeatherman

Not sure what the 404 error was about here on Giant Bomb when this initially went up. It's working now, though!

Getting this week's podcast up was nearly as hectic as last posting, but hey, we're improving! Slowly yet surely. I hope you all enjoy my non-talkative nature in this audio medium. I really need to work on that. D:

As always, we'd love questions or comments. All relevant links needed to contact us can be found right at the bottom of Sparkly's post. :)

Avatar image for charlesalanratliff
CharlesAlanRatliff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 34

Downloaded!

tebbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By tebbit

Each week this gets better! Keep rollin' guys, you've got a really good rapport.

MetalGearSunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By MetalGearSunny

Awesome as usual!

NickL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By NickL

Don't have enough time to download this to my ipod before i leave, guess this will have to wait until tomorrow!

JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By JJWeatherman

@Tebbit said:

Each week this gets better! Keep rollin' guys, you've got a really good rapport.

That's nice to hear. Thanks. :)

@NickL said:

Don't have enough time to download this to my ipod before i leave, guess this will have to wait until tomorrow!

Hey, that works too!

ArcBorealis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By ArcBorealis

Listening to it right now. Great episode as always.

sparklykiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By sparklykiss

Thanks, guys. Y'all are crazy.

Avatar image for lordxavierbritish
LordXavierBritish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 6

I have come to look forward to this every other week.

I'm not sure why.

ZombiePie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 19

#11  Edited By ZombiePie

This podcast is Anti-ZombiePie. Just putting it out there.

JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By JJWeatherman

@ZombiePie said:

This podcast is Anti-ZombiePie. Just putting it out there.

You do this to yourself, man.

CharlesAlanRatliff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 34

Good stuff as always!

I still own a copy of Hey You, Pikachu!. It is the only Nintendo 64 game I still have.

And about my email, I wasn't talking about slowbird or ZombiePie or people joking around. I feel like there was a bit of confusion there. Sparklykiss seemed to get what I meant, though!

sparklykiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By sparklykiss

@Vito_Raliffe: Hell yeah, I get things! :D It was appreciated, bee-tee-dubs. I need a DS version of Hey You, Pikachu! Then I can draw what I mean since I can't talk for crap. It'd be a glorious disaster.

Avatar image for the_official_japanese_teabag
the_OFFICIAL_jAPanese_teaBAG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

man, i shouldve searched this up!  ill give this a listen when i get home

CharlesAlanRatliff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points