Super Smash Brothers 4 Part 17: Elite Beat Agents/Ouendan!

AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 31

Edited By AgentJ

For the uninitiated this is how it works. Every weekday I'll be doing a blog on the characters that deserve a roster spot in Nintendos next character smackdown. The franchises from which I'll be taking characters can be found under the "Part 1" link. If I get good feedback, I may add or change representative characters. Characters can also be added as Assist Trophies. 

The Rules:

• No more than 4 characters per franchise (trust me, it's a hard rule to follow through with)
  • Characters have to be primarily video game characters.  (I want to add Batman as much as you do)
  • Characters from Nintendo will go first, followed by characters from other companies
  • Characters must be major (I'm not adding Toad, or Sandshrew, or Lanky Kong. Whether a character is important enough is up to my own discression)

Part 1: Representative Franchises

Part 2: Mario Brothers

Part 3: The Legend of Zelda

Part 4: Metroid

Part 5: Starfox

Part 6: F-Zero

Part 7: Pokemon

Part 8: Kirby

Part 9: Donkey Kong

Part 10: Mother

Part 11: Fire Emblem

Part 12: Advance Wars

Part 13: Pikmin

Part 14: Kid Icarus

Part 15: Ice Climber

Part 16: Animal Crossing

Part 17: Elite Beat Agents/Ouendan

Elite Beat Agents
Elite Beat Agents
Synopsis: The Elite Beat Agents, under the command of Commander Kahn, have dedicated their lives to helping people overcome their problems through rhythmic dancing. Wherever there is a person in need, the Elite Beat Agents and Agent J will be there to help them, but only if they yell at the top of their lungs and are thinking of a catchy tune.

Notable Appearances: Elite Beat Agents

SSB4 Likelyhood: 4/10

Alternate Costumes:

Ouendan
Ouendan

Synopsis: While either the Ouendan(Male cheer squad) or Elite Beat Agents could be alternate costumes of eachother, both are far too interesting to be written off in this blog. Their background is shrouded in mystery, though they are always nearby when someone needs help. They can even use their dance moves to save Earth from an Asteroid.

Notable Appearances: Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan, Moero! Nekketsu Rhythm Damashii Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan 2

Alternate Costumes:

Rival Ouendan
Rival Ouendan

AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By AgentJ

For the uninitiated this is how it works. Every weekday I'll be doing a blog on the characters that deserve a roster spot in Nintendos next character smackdown. The franchises from which I'll be taking characters can be found under the "Part 1" link. If I get good feedback, I may add or change representative characters. Characters can also be added as Assist Trophies. 

The Rules:

• No more than 4 characters per franchise (trust me, it's a hard rule to follow through with)
  • Characters have to be primarily video game characters.  (I want to add Batman as much as you do)
  • Characters from Nintendo will go first, followed by characters from other companies
  • Characters must be major (I'm not adding Toad, or Sandshrew, or Lanky Kong. Whether a character is important enough is up to my own discression)

Part 1: Representative Franchises

Part 2: Mario Brothers

Part 3: The Legend of Zelda

Part 4: Metroid

Part 5: Starfox

Part 6: F-Zero

Part 7: Pokemon

Part 8: Kirby

Part 9: Donkey Kong

Part 10: Mother

Part 11: Fire Emblem

Part 12: Advance Wars

Part 13: Pikmin

Part 14: Kid Icarus

Part 15: Ice Climber

Part 16: Animal Crossing

Part 17: Elite Beat Agents/Ouendan

Elite Beat Agents
Elite Beat Agents
Synopsis: The Elite Beat Agents, under the command of Commander Kahn, have dedicated their lives to helping people overcome their problems through rhythmic dancing. Wherever there is a person in need, the Elite Beat Agents and Agent J will be there to help them, but only if they yell at the top of their lungs and are thinking of a catchy tune.

Notable Appearances: Elite Beat Agents

Alternate Costumes:

Ouendan
Ouendan

Synopsis: While either the Ouendan(Male cheer squad) or Elite Beat Agents could be alternate costumes of eachother, both are far too interesting to be written off in this blog. Their background is shrouded in mystery, though they are always nearby when someone needs help. They can even use their dance moves to save Earth from an Asteroid.

Notable Appearances: Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan, Moero! Nekketsu Rhythm Damashii Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan 2

Alternate Costumes:

Rival Ouendan
Rival Ouendan

Tireyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 17

#2  Edited By Tireyo

You pretty much got the best character as your icon!  Here's a treat for you!

No Caption Provided
AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By AgentJ

Dude yes! Munch Munch

teptom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#4  Edited By teptom

The Ouendan guys always look like bad guys to me. Eyepatch = Evil. Mohawk = Evil.  Fro =Good. 

I'd be happy if Commander Kahn is in there somewhere. Just him pointing menecingly.
Al3xand3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Al3xand3r

Do Metal Gear, do Metal Gear ^_^

dsplayer1010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By dsplayer1010

I can't see them as fighters. Maybe assist trophies. They can show up then sing and dance to give the player a damage increase or something.

AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By AgentJ
dsplayer1010 said:
"I can't see them as fighters. Maybe assist trophies. They can show up then sing and dance to give the player a damage increase or something."
You dont think so? I dont see why they can't be similar to the Ice Climbers, doing three part combos on bitches. 3 2 1 GO!
Al3xand3r said:
"Do Metal Gear, do Metal Gear ^_^"
On an unrelated note, this is the last week of Nintendo properties
rinkalicous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By rinkalicous
AgentJ said:
"dsplayer1010 said:
"I can't see them as fighters. Maybe assist trophies. They can show up then sing and dance to give the player a damage increase or something."
You dont think so? I dont see why they can't be similar to the Ice Climbers, doing three part combos on bitches. 3 2 1 GO!
'3 2 1 Go!' as an attack cry could easily rival Falcon Punch. Make it happen, Nintendo!
NickM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#9  Edited By NickM

HEEEEEEAALP!!!

At this point, I think that the Agents are the only Nintendo characters that I would like to see added to the rooster. Professor Layton would be nice as well, if they could ad some super lame, yet at the same time awesome puzzle based attacks.