AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 31

Edited By AgentJ
For parts 1-37 click here
The Video Game culture has quite a number of icons, and while Nintendo has created quite a number of them, they certainly dont have a monopoly on awesome characters. as such, it is my distinct pleasure to create a list of third party presence in Super Smash Brothers unlike anything we have seen in the series prior. Every weekday I'll bring you a blog on the third party characters that deserve a place in Nintendos next Civil War. I am completely open to suggestions, and if you feel a deserving character has been left out, tell me why they should make it and I'll potentially make some changes. 

Rules:
  • No more than four characters per franchise
  • Characters will be known for their video game presence over all other multimedia endeavors
  • Characters must be important and in almost all cases have a distinct personality

Ninja Gaiden
Ryu Hayabusa
Ryu Hayabusa
Synopsis: Ryu's career has spanned 21 years and two different series. He was originally the star character in the original Ninja Gaiden Series that appeared in Arcades, as well as pretty much every gaming console available, but has become equally popular for his appearances in the Dead or Alive fighting games. His new 3-D Ninja Gaiden entries are well known for their diffuculty.
Notable Appearances: Ninja Gaiden, Dead or Alive, Ninja Gaiden Black, Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword
SSB4 Likelyhood: 1/10
AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By AgentJ
For parts 1-37 click here
The Video Game culture has quite a number of icons, and while Nintendo has created quite a number of them, they certainly dont have a monopoly on awesome characters. as such, it is my distinct pleasure to create a list of third party presence in Super Smash Brothers unlike anything we have seen in the series prior. Every weekday I'll bring you a blog on the third party characters that deserve a place in Nintendos next Civil War. I am completely open to suggestions, and if you feel a deserving character has been left out, tell me why they should make it and I'll potentially make some changes. 

Rules:
  • No more than four characters per franchise
  • Characters will be known for their video game presence over all other multimedia endeavors
  • Characters must be important and in almost all cases have a distinct personality

Ninja Gaiden
Ryu Hayabusa
Ryu Hayabusa
Synopsis: Ryu's career has spanned 21 years and two different series. He was originally the star character in the original Ninja Gaiden Series that appeared in Arcades, as well as pretty much every gaming console available, but has become equally popular for his appearances in the Dead or Alive fighting games. His new 3-D Ninja Gaiden entries are well known for their diffuculty.
Notable Appearances: Ninja Gaiden, Dead or Alive, Ninja Gaiden Black, Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword
SSB4 Likelyhood: 1/10
End_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By End_Boss

Street Fighter's Ryu?

AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By AgentJ
End_Boss said:
"Street Fighter's Ryu?"
lol, some of you are soo impatient!
End_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By End_Boss
AgentJ said:
"End_Boss said:
"Street Fighter's Ryu?"
"
Sorry. Seemed like a good idea.
AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By AgentJ
End_Boss said:
"AgentJ said:
"End_Boss said:
"Street Fighter's Ryu?"
"
Sorry. Seemed like a good idea."
Don't worry, Street Fighter is coming. You're right, Ryu IS a good idea. the only question is "who should join him"?
TheGreatGuero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By TheGreatGuero

Ha. Every time I see one of these, there's like 5 that were posted before that I missed. I come on Giantbomb virtually every day! How does this happen?! Anyway, I think Ryu Hayabusa is a big stretch. He's a pretty cool dude, but I'm gonna have to say he's too violent for Smash Bros. With the weapons he uses, there would need to be blood, and that's not gonna happen.