ZombiePie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 19

Edited By ZombiePie  Staff

Welcome to the Year 2012!

Hello and welcome to the latest edition of the Giant Bomb Community and the first for the year of 2012! Now even though there are next to no games coming out that isn't an excuse for Giant Bomb's Wiki Task level to hit the critically low level it is at. If you have any ideas for Wiki Tasks we are extremely open to suggestions. In desperation fellow mod MattyFTM has created a batch of Wiki Tasks for everyone to get Extra Wiki Points on. Also even though it may be a new year don't forget to email interns@whiskeymedia.com to get content on the "Rad Stuff" tab on Giant Bomb. Dave is uploading behind the scenes videos of what was going on behind the curtain for all of the Game of the Year Videos you all probably enjoyed. For those users that have reported ads of having infected users with viruses and Trojans those ads have been shut down and our ad partner has been contacted about the problem. From Daniel as well as the rest of the Whiskey Media team they are truly sorry for the inconvenience. Now with all of that under your belt as always remember to check out the Bomb Shelter for the best of the Giant Bomb Community and here's Babylonian's Sorry Bombination: 

Community Highlights

• Giant Bomb Community GOTY Results! - Which Game Ended Up with the Most Points? Find Out Over Here!
  • Giant Bomb Community PC Gaming Hub - Join any of the PC Game Communities Available Over Here!
  • GB NFL Blitz Community Gamertag and PSN ID Sharing Thread - Hook Up With Other GB Users to Play Online Over Here! 
  • Help Build up the Skyrim Wiki Articles - Join the Community Wiki Editing Co-Operative Over Here!

Wonderful Wikis

Best of Blogs/Fantastic Forums

Lovable Lists

Useful User Reviews

User Created Podcasts

Author's Note: Did you find or create any showcase worthy content on Giant Bomb be it related to the wiki or forums? Well then drop a comment on this here feature with a link to anything you have created or found and I promise to showcase it next week. Also to stay up on the best of the best of the Giant Bomb Community follow me on Twitter @GiantBombSquad

ZombiePie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By ZombiePie  Staff

Welcome to the Year 2012!

Hello and welcome to the latest edition of the Giant Bomb Community and the first for the year of 2012! Now even though there are next to no games coming out that isn't an excuse for Giant Bomb's Wiki Task level to hit the critically low level it is at. If you have any ideas for Wiki Tasks we are extremely open to suggestions. In desperation fellow mod MattyFTM has created a batch of Wiki Tasks for everyone to get Extra Wiki Points on. Also even though it may be a new year don't forget to email interns@whiskeymedia.com to get content on the "Rad Stuff" tab on Giant Bomb. Dave is uploading behind the scenes videos of what was going on behind the curtain for all of the Game of the Year Videos you all probably enjoyed. For those users that have reported ads of having infected users with viruses and Trojans those ads have been shut down and our ad partner has been contacted about the problem. From Daniel as well as the rest of the Whiskey Media team they are truly sorry for the inconvenience. Now with all of that under your belt as always remember to check out the Bomb Shelter for the best of the Giant Bomb Community and here's Babylonian's Sorry Bombination: 

Community Highlights

• Giant Bomb Community GOTY Results! - Which Game Ended Up with the Most Points? Find Out Over Here!
  • Giant Bomb Community PC Gaming Hub - Join any of the PC Game Communities Available Over Here!
  • GB NFL Blitz Community Gamertag and PSN ID Sharing Thread - Hook Up With Other GB Users to Play Online Over Here! 
  • Help Build up the Skyrim Wiki Articles - Join the Community Wiki Editing Co-Operative Over Here!

Wonderful Wikis

Best of Blogs/Fantastic Forums

Lovable Lists

Useful User Reviews

User Created Podcasts

Author's Note: Did you find or create any showcase worthy content on Giant Bomb be it related to the wiki or forums? Well then drop a comment on this here feature with a link to anything you have created or found and I promise to showcase it next week. Also to stay up on the best of the best of the Giant Bomb Community follow me on Twitter @GiantBombSquad

Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

#2  Edited By Claude

Man, no one has made a comment. This place must be dead. Great job, ZombiePie.

Enigma777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By Enigma777

@Claude said:

suck up

Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#4  Edited By Claude
@Enigma777 said:

@Claude said:

suck up

I come from a long line of brown nosers. It's in my blood.
Hizang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 15

#5  Edited By Hizang

Some good stuff this week, that is one sweet DB page.

Enigma777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Enigma777
gamer_152

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 71

User Lists: 6

#7  Edited By gamer_152  Moderator
Avatar image for taliciadragonsong
TaliciaDragonsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By TaliciaDragonsong

Oh nice I'm in it! *squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee*

tekmojo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By tekmojo

Thanks for checking out my GOTY list bros. 

Mento

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 212

#10  Edited By Mento  Moderator

I'm slightly tempted to do a "Game Franchises I've Never Played" list too. Except there aren't too many major gaps. Dunno if that's really a thing to be proud of, though.

Last week of GOTY stuff, maybe? I do like how we got a lot of it, though. A lot of GB duders care about games, y'all.

mixedupzombies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#11  Edited By mixedupzombies

Fashionably late to the showcase is episode 5 of the Reviewcast covering the group's top ten of 2011.

halberdierv2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#12  Edited By halberdierv2
ZombiePie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By ZombiePie  Staff
Hizang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

halberdierv2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#15  Edited By halberdierv2
EightBitShik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#16  Edited By EightBitShik

Sad my blog didn't make it but happy the guy I told about the community spotlight did.

tekmojo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#17  Edited By tekmojo
@EightBitShik said:

Sad my blog didn't make it but happy the guy I told about the community spotlight did.

Nice guys finish last.
Avatar image for little_socrates
Little_Socrates

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 23

#18  Edited By Little_Socrates
_nandrews

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#19  Edited By _nandrews
Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

takashichea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By takashichea

Congrats everyone! I'll hunt for some cool stuff to spotlight since I'm tired from wiki editing for the other site.

@NdIGiTy said:

I wrote this big, gushy, existential thing on Mother 3 a while ago, just recently posted it.

Definitely spotlight this blog! It's a long read, but it's worth it for all Mother 3 and Earthbound fans to rejoice and remember the nostalgic feelings of a really awesome game.

takashichea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By takashichea

Oh! I found something. Did you already spotlight these pages: Arena or Armored Core V? The Arena page has detailed tables. Way to go, Mr.XD!

Edit:

I didn't see the Zombie Pie list of spotlighted items on those two pages prior.

Avatar image for video_game_king
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

#23  Edited By Video_Game_King

For your next spotlight, I have what you'd call "a couple of games I've completed." (I just love how you couldn't come up with a more colorful description, and that's without sarcasm.)

Mento

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 212

#24  Edited By Mento  Moderator
ZombiePie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By ZombiePie  Staff

The latest Spotlight is up now over here

ZZoMBiE13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#26  Edited By ZZoMBiE13

Thank you for mentioning my GotY blog here. :)