This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by megadrixfire (2 posts) -

How to access B-SPEC in the game? i searched EVERYWHERE in the game and no google didn't help neither.

#2 Posted by AlexW00d (6186 posts) -

GTP: What about B-Spec mode? Will B-Spec racing return to Gran Turismo 6? If so, how do you see its features evolving in the future?

“In GT6, we’re planning to make it so that you can just switch within the same race to make it either A-Spec or B-Spec. There won’t be separate modes for A-Spec or B-Spec racing any more, the player can just choose to have it be an A-Spec or B-Spec race. So, people who really like to drive can just keep it in A-Spec.

#4 Posted by csl316 (8141 posts) -
#6 Edited by Lego_My_Eggo (987 posts) -
#7 Posted by e30bmw (356 posts) -
Another major gripe towards the game is that while Polyphony has marketed improved course maker as one of Gran Turismo 6’s highlights, the mode along with B-spec, data logger and 3D support are missing from the finished product and are expected to be added via updates in the future.

http://segmentnext.com/2013/12/07/gran-turismo-6-review-refined-and-expanded/

You said you didn't like people googling stuff and posting answers, but it seems that solution answers your questions. Also, don't be an asshole to be people and you're much more likely to get a response.

#9 Posted by StarvingGamer (8025 posts) -

Quadraflagged!

#10 Edited by csl316 (8141 posts) -

I'm not convinced this is a real person.

#11 Posted by MonkeyKing1969 (2571 posts) -

Why do we allow newbies to make forum posts anyway? There is a cool-off period, so we don't get jokers.

#12 Posted by Trace (3549 posts) -

The question's been answered and we've run our course here. Doesn't look like any intelligent or useful conversation's going to take place from this point forward.

Moderator Online