#1 Edited by Jams (2956 posts) -

So I just finish the mission where Trevor and Franklin steal a Z type or whatever it's called where you use a helicopter to track it then take it to the airport. I think I also started working for Solomon and did his first mission with the helicopter.

After that and maybe another mission or two, there's no main story missions showing up and no way to progress it. Am I missing something or did the game bug out? There are a bunch of freaks and geeks missions for each of them but I don't really want to do those if I don't have to. I tried calling a bunch of people on different character but that didn't help either.

#2 Edited by Nodima (944 posts) -

There should be a big D on your map somewhere. Try turning the game off and on? Maybe you need to do some of those strangers missions; you get some nice stuff out of a few random ones anyway.

#3 Posted by GreggD (4443 posts) -

@jams: Did you complete the second heist? If not, you may need to complete the flight school with Michael.

#4 Edited by Jams (2956 posts) -

@greggd said:

@jams: Did you complete the second heist? If not, you may need to complete the flight school with Michael.

Was the second heist the one where it was underwater and kind of falls flat and you get no money from it? I also did the torture one.

@nodima said:

There should be a big D on your map somewhere. Try turning the game off and on? Maybe you need to do some of those strangers missions; you get some nice stuff out of a few random ones anyway.

The only big D on the map is my own. I've stopped and started a couple times and there are still no main missions.

#5 Posted by Jams (2956 posts) -

@nodima said:

There should be a big D on your map somewhere. Try turning the game off and on? Maybe you need to do some of those strangers missions; you get some nice stuff out of a few random ones anyway.

I did change to Franklin recently and he was at that gone in 60 seconds garage with the cars written in black light ink. There looked like there was still a couple left. Do I have to find them on my own or something? I'm pretty sure I've called Devin with at least one character, but maybe not the right one?

#6 Edited by Nodima (944 posts) -

I picked up two but they were both on missions via his GPS tag.

Do the characters have missions on their icons when you hold down? My only suggestion really is knock those off one by one and hope something happens.

#7 Edited by Chaser324 (5966 posts) -

Actually, I think the next main story mission is the one for Martin Madrazo (marked with an Mz on the map, eastern side of the map just north of the city) with Michael and Trevor. I'm pretty sure Michael gets a call to initiate that mission.

Moderator Online
#8 Edited by Jams (2956 posts) -

@chaser324 said:

Actually, I think the next main story mission is the one for Martin Madrazo (marked with an Mz on the map, eastern side of the map just north of the city) with Michael and Trevor. I'm pretty sure Michael gets a call to initiate that mission.

Hey! I'll have to check that out. I remember that being one of the last messages I got. Maybe I thought the Mz was a freaks mission (since they look kinda like that).

Thanks!

Yup. There is it is! Can't believe I missed that! Woo hoo! I thought I was going to have to give up playing for a while in frustration. Thanks again!