GTA Online PC Team Up!

MosaicM80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Any duders looking for people to play with on the PC? Played a bit last night and got up to lvl 7,enjoying it so far. Actually staying home from work today to play (and watch the new Daredevil on Netflix). Maybe we can start a GB Crew if enough people are interested.

Slab64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Pretty sure there's already at least a couple GB crews from the earlier platforms, I assume they carry over. Not sure who is in charge of them though, or if they are still playing and accepting new members.

Capum15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm still technically in BOMB but I have no idea if they're still active.

Skyrider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, I'm still in good ol' GBPS from the original ps3 launch. I wonder if anyone from that crew will make the move over to PC.

BasketSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/freefun/hierarchy I promote anyone who join up to the highest rank. Because it's fun. And free.

konig_kei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I joined up the giant bomb squad rockstar thingy, if anyone wants to add me and play my name's Keitsar. I'm only level 6 or something and I have no idea what I'm doing.

DFL017

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By DFL017

@capum15: I'm still in BOMB too. I haven't seen anyone active. Was it just the 360 version? I would make a new one if anyone wants. I plan on playing this game for quite a while.

ninnanuam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By ninnanuam

I was BOMB and Ive been on a lot on the 360, and a fair amount on the Xbone.

I also have the PC version though and have started playing that but for some reason its laggier than the xbone.

Capum15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dfl017: Yeah I've been in a friends Crew since I started playing the PC Online. I'm not sure how much of a demand there is for a PC crew though; could start a thread asking about it.

Skyrider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I joined GBSQ since it seems to have the highest number of PC players at the moment. I'm Dukeofmeh on PC.

Bloodvyper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I joined GBSQ for now. Feel free to throw me a friend invite at Bloodvyper if you want to throw down.

Avatar image for deactivated-63b0572095437
deactivated-63b0572095437

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone feel free to add me, my SC is "Epidemik702". Right now my main crew is the official PC Gamer crew. I wasn't sure how spread out the GB crews were these days with the game being on 5 different platforms.

monetarydread

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just joined GBSQ for the same reason as Bloodvyper. My handle is thMy handle is Monetarydread, like my GB handle.

jiggajoe14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

Hey we are looking for one person to start doing the heists this week before witcher 3 comes out. Might try to get started tonight ifthe other 2 people are available. SC username is jiggajoefreezy BTW.

Patchcoat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jiggajoe14 Hey, my brother and I are actually desperately looking for cool (i.e., not over-leveled assholes) people to start doing the heists with. We stopped at "The Prison Break" because completing that heist with two randoms is nigh impossible. If you've got two spots available, or know of anyone else in need of decent players, then you can go ahead and send a friend request to Patchcoat (clan: GBPS) on R* Social Club.

SharkMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

i'm in GBSQ played with a bunch of other duders, but the game is full of hackers right now, its almost unplayable in the freemode.

gorozilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sharkman said:

but the game is full of hackers right now

Yea most of my friends that picked it up on release have taken money from the hackers and no longer want to play missions.

If anyones up for heists or whatever add Gorozilla