Coafi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Coafi

Hello there, duders.

Let's see how much time each one of you has spent on GTA:O.

No Caption Provided

So far I have played 80 hours and I'm only a lvl 39. Yes, I already spent half of the 500k... on dumb stuff.

Skyrider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Let's see. . .

No Caption Provided

This is just on this character, mind you. I've had three, I think, deleted. So my total time would be . . .

No Caption Provided

Over 4.5 days apparently, or 110 hours. And I've only managed to save up enough to buy one moderately expensive car in that time.

jacdg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

0 hours.

EricSmith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I thought about turning it on once.

Fredchuckdave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

3 hours, was boring as hell the entire time.

Avatar image for try_again_later
try_again_later

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

15 minutes. 70 hours in the single player though.

mosespippy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

I'm level 51 after 65 hours of play. I didn't do any farming either. It's mostly been golf and races because that's what I enjoy, but those races on Criminal Records and Down the Drain are fucking boring. I usually quit when I end up in those races.

GunstarRed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

No Caption Provided

It seems crazy that I have spent four days playing GTA online although admittedly a huge chunk of that time has just been driving around and chatting.

Wacomole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Wacomole

Ta daaa! What do I win!?

No Caption Provided

But I have spent over 95 hours on the single player... I have no idea where I found the time over the past couple of months to be honest ( I wonder if it counts all the times I just left it on )

I suppose I should really log in again at some point and collect all that free in-game money they've been promising. But every time I remembered about it, I saw another article that said "...has been delayed until possibly next week"

morningstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16

I was checking this yesterday, and it's about 65 hours - I'm level 52

Nodima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

No Caption Provided

It's just about all I play, but I only play video games once or twice a week generally.

mosespippy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fredchuckdave: Everything of interest is locked away behind rank ups. Armoured truck robberies, gang attacks (like hideouts in RDR), heli support, even golf & tennis is locked away behind level ups. By the time you reach level 15 or 20 there is actually a variety of things to do both mission wise and in the open world. I'd recommend racing to grind through that boring early stage as it provides good money and experience.

@wacomole: The payouts finally started yesterday.

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

Social Club doesn't appear to be up, but from what I remember when checking the stats in the game, it's definitely over 6 days or something ridiculous like that. Though...

a huge chunk of that time has just been driving around and chatting.

This is undoubtedly why.

Rekt_Hed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

No Caption Provided

The only times I've really enjoyed the online is when jumping in with friends and we dick about. The lack of interesting content to play through if you are just playing with random's is a real concern. If I had no friends that played GTA V I would have not put more than a hour into it by now.

-REAL story like missions need to be a thing. The fact that everything you can do basically boils down to mini games from the main story is pissing me off. Just give me some scraps of story Rockstar, seriously fuckin anything.

-HEISTS NEED TO BE A THING THAT IS BACK IN THE ONLINE MODE ASAP.....SERIOUSLY!

Credit where credit is due though I have had the most fun with 'Top Fun 1/2/3' modes. Even with random's that mode is great fun. I don't know how many other crazy races you can have like that but I dont know many other places that can offer something like that.

At this point I'm just waiting for Rockstar to add more content. I'm accumulating money (even before the stimuli) and have no idea what I really want to spend it on. I have nothing long term I feel like I'm building towards other than getting more guns!

MidNVis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

84 hours at Rank 57. Disturbingly, my character's picture isn't showing up right now when I check my stats haha

Sooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#18  Edited By Sooty

20 minutes. I saw enough.

I'd rather dick around offline where the traffic isn't halved.

emfromthesea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Maybe a few hours. I liked roaming the west in RDR because when a random online player sent me to the grave for no reason, it kinda felt fitting. In GTA V, I feel like I'm getting killed by random douchebags with guns.

Though I do have 500,000 in the bank that needs spending, so I'll probably spend some time on the multiplayer at some point.

ll_Exile_ll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

20 hours, but that was all in like the first week of it working. I haven't played since then and don't see myself going back. It was okay, but not as amazing and revolutionary as I was hoping it would be.

Guesty_01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

About 10 minutes. An absolute mess and disappointment.

Seppli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#22  Edited By Seppli

5 Days 20 hours - earned in total a little over 7,450,000$. Plus two lost characters of probably 10-20 hours each. Still got 600k on my bank account, eventually planning on buying a Buzzard or Annhilator - though probably only when new significant content comes out.

Hoping there will be a PS4 version, and that all my progress in GTA Online carries over. That, and Rockstar should really rethink how they manage their matchmaking, because it's abysmal. At least 20 hours or my total time spent on GTA Online has been spent waiting in empty lobbies, respectively on the GB forums, while waiting for players to join.

Seppli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

@sooty said:

GTA Online comes into its own like 10-20 hours in. I'd give it a real shot, if I were you. It can be fantastic.

Avatar image for rubberbabybuggybumpers
RubberBabyBuggyBumpers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

only 10 to 12 hours. even with the awesomeness of being placed in a bad sport lobby, the online mode is still boring.

Avatar image for colourful_hippie
colourful_hippie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Less than an hour, which was enough for me to say no thanks

owack6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@seppli said:
@sooty said:

GTA Online comes into its own like 10-20 hours in. I'd give it a real shot, if I were you. It can be fantastic.

The FF:XIII of online multiplayer.

Avatar image for awesomeusername
awesomeusername

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

I took a break from the online for like 2 weeks. Played it again the past 2 nights because my friend told me to get on but man is it getting boring. I just want to do heists already.

pr1mus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#29  Edited By pr1mus
No Caption Provided

I'm not done yet either.

Sooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Sooty

@owack6 said:

@seppli said:
@sooty said:

The FF:XIII of online multiplayer.

I don't think the gameplay is good enough to really fit well when playing with humans, the driving is fine but the shooting feels wonky still, which is weird because you'd think after Rockstar's experience with Max Payne 3 they'd have looked at that and got it right.

Panelhopper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

About an hour, I really prefer the main game

Avatar image for deactivated-601df795ee52f
deactivated-601df795ee52f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Probably no more than 10 hours. I'd play more if my friends would, because otherwise the online is boring as shit.

mosespippy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rekt_hed: Top Fun 1/2/3 are great, but what's really great is the Fort Zancudo vehicle deathmatch. Everybody spawns in jets! I don't know what level that unlocks at though. I've only played it once.

MidNVis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sooty said:

What a travesty that is.

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

#35  Edited By musubi

Well over 100 hours to the point where I'm feeling a tad burnt out on it? As much fun as I had playing with people from the community and all the insanely dumb shit we got up to I feel like until we get the heists or at the very least some more missions I'm just going to sit back and play other stuff. Still, really really like GTA Online though.

Everyone complaining about it being boring are boring people. The game gives back to you what you put into it.

MidNVis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think the important thing to take from this is that Sooty plays GTA for the traffic.

hatking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By hatking

Not going to bother looking up the stats, because I know it's fairly low. I think I gave it a fair shake at about three or four hours. Probably five if you count the time I had to replay the tutorial bullshit. Outside of it not working super well, I still didn't enjoy myself that much. Maybe if I had a group to play with, it'd be more fun. But only just. And I don't feel the need to validate the purchase by wringing out the value of a mostly unremarkable multiplayer mode. Put plenty of time in the single player, but probably less than any of the previous GTA games. Not sure if I'm growing up or if it's a slightly lesser experience, or maybe a bit of both.

49th

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Probably about 10 hours. It's fun but stupid people hold it back. I don't really care for most of the missions, and if other players weren't all so boring just shooting on sight some cool situations could occur but alas they are dumb.

I_Stay_Puft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I'm actually kinda surprised people have put some time in the multiplayer portion. From my perspective the whole "online being broke" thing told me I'll wait a few weeks till I come back to it, which never happenend.

UitDeToekomst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#40  Edited By UitDeToekomst

i tried very hard to like this in the very early going and tired of it very quickly. i played probably 2 or 3 hours of brief tutorial followed by a bunch of dull races. has it gotten more enjoyable? i sure hope so. maybe i'll give it another shot at some point. i have 50+ games on my shelf that i haven't played, though, so why should i go back to this one?

mosespippy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@midnvis said:

I think the important thing to take from this is that Sooty plays GTA for the traffic.

As someone who played GTA IV following traffic laws as an experiment I have some observation on GTA traffic. Firstly, GTAV traffic seems like the first time since GTA3 that they changed the traffic AI. It's no longer fucking terrible. It's still not Sleeping Dogs good but it is finally not obviously bad. Secondly, it seems like GTA Online has reverted to the old style of car randomization; it loads a select few models to save loading times. That's something that they got rid of starting with GTAIV in order to make it seem like there was a greater variety of vehicles. The fact that GTAO will load in the same car a couple dozen times before I find something new is disappointing considering Simeon wants a specific type of car. It also demonstrates just how much they are pushing to get out of the system for GTAO, considering how much the open world systems are altered from single player to multiplayer.

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

@mosespippy: Ah brings me back to the days of GTA III where the entire street was lined with nothing but Taxi Cabs.

pyrodactyl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By pyrodactyl

20-30hrs? I'm waiting for heists to but in more time

DonPixel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By DonPixel

roughly about whatever the tutorial last

Sooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@midnvis said:

@sooty said:

What a travesty that is.

I didn't know it's true but when I was online it felt empty traffic wise, so it's definitely the case?

Akyho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

46 Associate

395,344RP

PLAY TIME: 65H 14M 22S

395,344 / 401,000

CASH$4,770

BANK$260,163

Thats my stats.

Cold_Wolven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zero out of the awful character creator and the online that was busted at launch.

oliver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PLAY TIME: 33H 13M 20S

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By falserelic

I've played it for awhile at times, but overall I really don't care for the online mode. To be honest I remember GTA 4 online being more fun.