#1 Posted by Poppy_Persona (150 posts) -

So I've bought several lots of armor for my characters but it keeps disappearing when i go back to them. Is it being used up when i get shot or am i being totally stupid?

#2 Posted by Morningstar (2145 posts) -

The few I've bough has quickly gone down as I've been shot at.

#3 Edited by Poppy_Persona (150 posts) -

@morningstar: but do I need to keep on buying new ones? Or can I equip the ones I already have.

#4 Posted by probablytuna (3554 posts) -

@morningstar: but do I need to keep on buying new ones? Or can I equip the ones I already have.

If you don't see a light blue colour on your body armour bar then it means you don't have any equipped on your character and you'll need to buy new ones from Ammu-Nation.

#5 Posted by beepmachine (618 posts) -

Can you equip it from the inventory menu thing? I forget what it's called, the one that comes up when you hold down select.

#6 Posted by Strife777 (1504 posts) -

You can't "equip" body armor. Just think of it as extra health, you either have it or you don't. There is five sets of body armor at Ammu-nation, each one filling your bar a little more than the previous. You don't keep some in stock, the blue bar is what you have.

#7 Posted by darkvare (760 posts) -

if you want to look like you are wearing the body armor you bought hold down select/back and then go to the body armor section