#1 Posted by RonGalaxy (3164 posts) -

Easy question, what's some songs/a type of music you'd like to see in the game?

I'd, personally, like to see some death grips, square pusher, Health, Daft punk (get lucky would be awesome). A good Altrock channel (I'd be happy to see some post rock, post punk, or even shoegazing on something like that).

And a good, drive inspired, synthpop channel would be AMAZING. They should, seriously, license the drive soundtrack and make a station.

Secret time: I preordered the special edition because it comes with a hammer melee weapon code (I'm gonna drive through the night and fuck up fools drive/hotline Miami style). Also THE GAME HAS MASKS. 3D HOTLINE MIAMI RAMPAGING

#2 Edited by Blu3V3nom07 (4207 posts) -

Game, Every Time I Die, Voltio

#3 Posted by ShadowConqueror (3051 posts) -

Philip Glass because why not.

#4 Posted by Kevin_Cogneto (1072 posts) -

I think there should be a station that just plays Brotherman Bill over and over.

#5 Edited by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -
#6 Edited by Yummylee (21615 posts) -

Like GTAIV, I'm hoping there'll be a lot of music in there that I haven't heard of and will grow to love, like I did with all the music from Vladivostok FM.

#7 Posted by Glottery (1270 posts) -

When/If the pc-version ever comes, I'd rather leave Independent FM to take care of those more-known songs of today. For now, I prefer hearing some good music I've never heard before or some way old classy songs that give me a fuzzy nostalgic feeling.

#8 Posted by Stonyman65 (2700 posts) -

Wouldn't mind more 80's stuff.

But what I really want are the talk stations. The talk stations (actually, all of the radio stuff) in GTAIV was kinda crappy. I REALLY hope they do much better this time.

#9 Posted by theodacourt (535 posts) -

Oppan Gangnam Style?

#10 Posted by OfficeGamer (1087 posts) -

My favorite thing about the GTA radio is that I have no expectations or hopes. The music I like, I listen to on my iTunes. I go to the GTA radio for good random music, most of which I've never heard before.

Let the electronic and reggae vibes while cruising around the map ensue! Among other vibes

#11 Posted by chiablo (929 posts) -

A dedicated metal station or two. This was my least favorite part of Saints Row 4, and looks like GTA5 is going to follow suite.

#12 Edited by DharmaBum (1049 posts) -
In Houser I trust.

#13 Posted by Petturi (55 posts) -

Dedicated metal and classical music stations.

#14 Edited by UngratefulDead (72 posts) -

As a huge Stoner Rock fan, I'm hoping for something off the new Queens of the Stone Age album. But I'm not keeping my fingers crossed.

#15 Posted by Morningstar (2157 posts) -

Tom Waits. The weird stuff.

#16 Posted by UngratefulDead (72 posts) -

Tom Waits. The weird stuff.

I could get behind this.

#17 Posted by Bobstar (312 posts) -

#18 Edited by crusader8463 (14422 posts) -

I would like to see the game open with this classic hit.

#19 Edited by BaneFireLord (2933 posts) -

@chiablo said:

A dedicated metal station or two. This was my least favorite part of Saints Row 4, and looks like GTA5 is going to follow suite.

Yeah, an LCHC surrogate for San Andreas would be nice.

Also, I want a Kanye West song. Just one. Pretty please.

#20 Posted by Dacnomaniac (442 posts) -

I didn't know you could see music OP! Heh, joking aside. Some power ballads would be cool if I decided to go on a rampage. Especially if I could listen to music without being in a vehicle. A-la Saints Row IV.