PC gamers, what will you be doing?

• 99 results
NekuSakuraba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Poll PC gamers, what will you be doing? (441 votes)

I can't wait, I'll just buy it on PS3/360 17%
I can wait, I'll just get the PC version when it comes out 34%
I can't wait, I'll buy the PS3/360 version and buy the PC version later 22%
I have no other choice but to wait, I only have a gaming PC 7%
I don't want to play it at all 10%
Other 10%

Just curious as to what you guys will be doing. I'll probably just pick it up for the PS3 and play it on that, not 100% sure just yet.

• 
Scampbell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By Scampbell

Can't decide if I want it on PS3 or that I actually even care about this game.

I just bought it on PS3.

Nictel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

@kidavenger: Maybe it was the driving in GTA4 or just that I have been playing open world games on PC since GTA2 but I was not having fun with it. I can drive fine with WASD. But the biggest thing is the shooting, I really miss the accuracy of the mouse when playing with a controller.

Nethlem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nictel: I know where you are coming from, but with third person shooters, especially non-competitive ones, i usually don't bother with mouse+kb anymore. The added accuracy trough mouse+kb feels way too much like cheating in most of these games, as they seem hardly balanced for it when you are somewhat good with mouse aiming. So i consider using the controller somewhat of an challenge, nerf down my abilities so the game can cope with my mad skills ;)

FoolishChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Do you guys remember how horribly un-optimized GTA4 was for PC? If you want it on PC because its all you have I understand, but if you want it on PC because you want a better experience I have a feeling you are going to be disapointed. Unless you have a ridiculous rig I suppose

Nictel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#105  Edited By Nictel

@nethlem: I shoot about as good as the A-Team with a controller.. I need that mouse

Avatar image for themanwithnoplan
TheManWithNoPlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 14

I'm straight up going to wait until it's either anounced for PS4 or PC. I'm not really chomping at the bit to play it right now.

Missacre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Do you guys remember how horribly un-optimized GTA4 was for PC? If you want it on PC because its all you have I understand, but if you want it on PC because you want a better experience I have a feeling you are going to be disapointed. Unless you have a ridiculous rig I suppose

Not necessarily. GTA5 is using the Max Payne 3 engine, and that game ran extremely well on PC. I guess we'll have to wait and see, though.