Should i go back and play THE Ballad Of Gay Tony?

• 49 results
bigjeffrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Poll Should i go back and play THE Ballad Of Gay Tony? (134 votes)

YEZ DO IT 78%
NAH 22%

With all this GTA 5 HYPE fever going around and the podcast talk of GTA4, I realized,that I never finished TBOGT, I think I stopped after blowing stuff up with C4 I think a crane. Should i go back and finish the Expansion from start to finish. Also it was revealed by rockstar that gta4 is part of the gta5 universe sooo?????

I have the liberty city thing on steam.

• 
jimmyfenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@theht: I may be in the minority but i think Luis might be my favorite character in the GTA 4 Universe. His story had such a unique spin to it. It was great.

bigjeffrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By bigjeffrey

hey yeah, Luis became one of my favorite characters in GTA.

ProfessorEss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

GO GET SOME ARRRAB MUNEH

I said yez do it because I always think that I should yez do it.

TheHT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#54  Edited By TheHT

@bigjeffrey: @jimmyfenix: Agreed. After Niko's do-anything-for-anyone gameplan, it was real refreshing to see a character just say fuck it and turn-down or just fuckin shoot other characters that seemed like they'd be mission givers. He felt much more like an active character than a blank slate with some backstory.

To be honest, most of the characters from TBoGT I liked more than those from GTA 4. They're not so damn drab and serious, things that I felt the main game laid on too thick. It's easy to see how they went from serious GTA 4 to the more action comedy GTA 5. Hell, they even brought over the mission goals and score screen, as if they were testing it here.

It got me thinking, if GTA 4 cut a lot of the fat from the main game and intertwined The Lost and Damned and The Ballad of Gay Tony throughout, it'd be a hell of a game. Three characters, three stories, all crossing paths over those damn diamonds. But then they sort of did that with GTA 5, which makes me really fuckin interested to play it. Dunno if I can wait for a PC release anymore.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e5bc497650e6
deactivated-5e5bc497650e6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Sure, no harm in playing some GTA