#1 Posted by LeYcH (216 posts) -

I saw this on a different forum and I thought it was hilarious, and pathetically sad at the same time.
Here's an article. A link to the petition is somewhere on that page.

#2 Posted by Marcsman (3125 posts) -

I felt myself getting dumber reading that link.

#3 Edited by Nekroskop (2786 posts) -

That must be a troll petition.

#4 Posted by Yummylee (21279 posts) -

All the funnier that the guy who made it is called Trevor Phillips... Makes me wonder if it was supposed to be joke.

#5 Posted by ShaggE (6341 posts) -

Fucking video games, man...

#6 Edited by chiablo (907 posts) -

Remember the outrage when Final Fantasy XIII was announced for XBox? This is about 3 levels more stupid than that.

#7 Posted by Itwastuesday (935 posts) -

that's really funny

#8 Posted by Th3_James (2576 posts) -

When I still played console games I pirated games quite frequently. My current steam library is 300+ games. That petition is pathetic and proves nothing. I know people who have never been PC gamers and pirate everything on consoles from PSX, Dreamcast, PS2, Xbox, 360, PS3.

GTA V will be the last current gen game I play on console, before that it was The Last Of Us. I bought the collectors edition GTA V for 360 because I can't wait for the PC version whenever that comes out.

Either way if GTA V comes to PC I will probably gift it to 3-4 friends in addition to purchasing my own copy. GTA IV on PC is still a hell of a good time when played with friends and mods.

#9 Edited by chiablo (907 posts) -

When I still played console games I pirated games quite frequently. My current steam library is 300+ games. That petition is pathetic and proves nothing. I know people who have never been PC gamers and pirate everything on consoles from PSX, Dreamcast, PS2, Xbox, 360, PS3.

GTA V will be the last current gen game I play on console, before that it was The Last Of Us. I bought the collectors edition GTA V for 360 because I can't wait for the PC version whenever that comes out.

Either way if GTA V comes to PC I will probably gift it to 3-4 friends in addition to purchasing my own copy. GTA IV on PC is still a hell of a good time when played with friends and mods.

Hey... wanna be friends?

#10 Edited by believer258 (11665 posts) -
@chiablo said:

Remember the outrage when Final Fantasy XIII was announced for XBox? This is about 3 levels more stupid than that.

Only 3?

#11 Posted by ArtisanBreads (3756 posts) -

I think this is probably a joke and either way I think it's very funny.

#12 Edited by Viking_Funeral (1737 posts) -

Heh. Either a brilliant troll or someone who takes the whole 'PC master race' thing a little too seriously.

I like it.

#13 Edited by jimmyfenix (3830 posts) -

@yummylee said:

All the funnier that the guy who made it is called Trevor Phillips... Makes me wonder if it was supposed to be joke.

#14 Posted by RonGalaxy (2878 posts) -

Signed!

#15 Posted by leinad44 (503 posts) -

Obvious troll petition

#16 Edited by Sterling (2084 posts) -
#17 Posted by Sterling (2084 posts) -
#18 Posted by altairre (1130 posts) -

#19 Posted by Missacre (566 posts) -

I know it'll never happen, but I'd love to see Rockstar release the next GTA only on PC, just to see all these people's faces.

#20 Posted by pyrodactyl (1890 posts) -

Anecdotal evidence isn't representative of reality. Look at the stats for the most popular games on PC. They're all pirated to all hell. Piracy on consoles is much lower in term of %.

I'm not saying Rockstar shouldn't release a PC version. I'm just stating the obvious: they will make more money pushing that version for a while until everyone who really wants to play the game has bought it on console.

They can scoop up the PC diehards after that and maybe get a double dip from some people. It's a super sound business plan and all the moaning in the world won't change that.

#21 Posted by jiggajoe14 (656 posts) -

@chiablo said:

I don't know it's got some tough competition.

#22 Posted by Brenderous (1097 posts) -

@marcsman said:

I felt myself getting dumber reading that link.

#24 Posted by OurSin_360 (834 posts) -

lol, that's pretty funny. I would have put "So pc owners no their place" and left it at that though. I almost want to sign just because i find it so hilarious, but if i wouldn't mind gta v on my pc.

@chiablo said:

lmao, classic. I love how he complains about final fantasy on a nintendo system, then brings up how he played it on the Nes lol. Nice trolling

#25 Edited by OurSin_360 (834 posts) -

lol, that's pretty funny. I would have put "So pc owners know their place" and left it at that though. I almost want to sign just because i find it so hilarious, but if i wouldn't mind gta v on my pc.

@jiggajoe14 said:

@chiablo said:

lmao, classic. I love how he complains about final fantasy on a nintendo system, then brings up how he played it on the Nes lol. Nice trolling

#26 Posted by ThePickle (4155 posts) -

Probably just a parody of the one asking the game to come out for PC. Both petitions are very silly and like all petitions will get nothing done.

#27 Posted by rachelepithet (1350 posts) -

@leych: Whenever a PC one happens it'll be tied to the graphical quality of the PS4/One GOTY Edition remakes, and will likely include all DLC and cost like $35.99 on Steam. So no reason not to buy it to either play through again or just have mod tools to make your own fun. Worth the price of admission.