The secrets of los santos ?

jimmyfenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Epsilonism.... Thats right ladies and gentlemen the crazy cult from San andreas is back ?

Wait i will let you guys decide. back on topic Rockstar has released this teaser of the cult in Gta V or maybe a new action ip about Epsilonism. who knows but it will hopefully be great either way

OfficeGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By OfficeGamer

The moment I read the word "secrets" in the title, George Bluth told George Michael they should keep each other's secret in the episode of Arrested Development I have running in the background. I was like woah.

Anyway I remember that hilarious cult and this should be a lot of fun :D Rockstar just know how to ace parodying urban stuff (Scientology).

I've been an Epsilon for years and I never looked back. Did you know the world is only 157 years old? Thanks to Epsilonism, I now know. Kifflom!

jimmyfenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The moment I read the word "secrets" in the title, George Bluth told George Michael they should keep each other's secret in the episode of Arrested Development I have running in the background. I was like woah.

Anyway I remember that hilarious cult and this should be a lot of fun :D Rockstar just know how to ace parodying urban stuff (Scientology).

I've been an Epsilon for years and I never looked back. Did you know the world is only 157 years old? Thanks to Epsilonism, I now know. Kifflom!

Thanks to Epsilonism i can hear the trees talk!!

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

Kifflom be praised!

Avatar image for deactivated-5e49e9175da37
deactivated-5e49e9175da37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers