#1 Edited by darkjohnny47 (120 posts) -

for example: don't pick up EVERY person on the side of the road, cause you might end up in your tidy whities on the railroad tracks when you wake up (I love how the character remarks, "not again")

#2 Edited by falserelic (5461 posts) -

Yeah, that happened to me when I played as Trevor. At first I thought he got raped.

#3 Posted by darkjohnny47 (120 posts) -

Trevor can rock a suit like Pee Wee Herman. Try putting one of the full suits on him. Made me laugh out loud.

#4 Edited by TheBluthCompany (397 posts) -

If you plan on using sticky bombs to blow the doors off a armored car, make sure you're standing far enough away that you don't get blown up.

Also, fighter jets run out of fuel. A bad place to learn this is a mile out from your hanger when the engine suddenly shuts off. Skyscrapers are bad news for stalled jets.

#5 Posted by RubberBabyBuggyBumpers (724 posts) -

there is nothing quite like being surrounded by a bunch of chimpanzees, then being abducted by aliens, and flying through the blurred, colorful acid skyline of los santos to the tune of "shine a light" by the c90's.

#6 Posted by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -

That the crime has gotten to a point that killin someone in the middle of the row doesn't even draw a single star.

#7 Posted by kaos_cracker (623 posts) -

Being chased by the cops in the outskirts of town by the mountain is very exciting and fun

#8 Posted by 49th (2783 posts) -

Cops are everywhere, no exceptions. Top of the mountain? COPS