Which next gen console is the GB clan moving to.

ninnanuam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

I still play GTA online a little, and with the release of the new versions I know I'll probably pick it up again. While there are less of us online than there used to be the console that everyone transitions to might swing me one way or the other as to which console I pick it up for. ATM i'm probably going Xbox1, because the PS network kinda hates me.

Eventually I'll get it for PC during a steam sale but I cant see that happening until sometime next year.

Blu3V3nom07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

I'm probably moving to XONE for GTA V. I've also read that the next-gen release date is November 11th, maybe.

xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I will also be on X1 but I'm not yet part of the clan. Will hopefully be when it comes out for X1.

prontopup20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By prontopup20

PC for me, I don't own a PS4 or X1.

spyder335

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

@prontopup20: same here I would totally be in to online when it comes to PC

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16

Was the clan even active? I remember some of the last people being active in GTA Online were Cloned Zero, Doctor Format and myself. It was a ton of fun though.

chaser324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 15

#8 chaser324  Moderator

@humanity: I'd like to give it another shot (will be picking up the Xbox One version). GTA Online was just so broken initially that it put me off from it in spite of how much I loved the single player.

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16

@humanity: I'd like to give it another shot (will be picking up the Xbox One version). GTA Online was just so broken initially that it put me off from it in spite of how much I loved the single player.

In spite of the rocky online and atrocious matchmaking the three of us managed to have a lot of fun. We did missions and just fooled around. Once all of us got a decent amount of money and bought some super cars it was cool. We all had a different type, I had the shittiest of them all the Infernus but it looked cool.

Weird seeing so many people say they're getting it for the XB1. I was under the impression most people bought the PS4 which is what made me get it despite having a much larger investment in Xbox Live. I will eventually get the XB1 as well but so far I got the white PS4. I guess it doesn't matter since I wouldn't buy the game again on next gen consoles anyway. If I end up buying it over it will be for the PC.