#1 Posted by Yadilie (390 posts) -

You so silly DrinkBox..

Probably the better of the QR codes I've found in games. On another note. This game rocks.

#2 Edited by Zero_ (2006 posts) -

So I had to be the dumb guy to scan it:
"Congratulations! You successfully identified and scanned a QR code! Great Job!"

It also has it in a few other languages.

#3 Edited by Taky (35 posts) -

@zero_: This post has made Graham's day

#4 Posted by Colourful_Hippie (4761 posts) -

@zero_ said:

So I had to be the dumb guy to scan it:

"Congratulations! You successfully identified and scanned a QR code! Great Job!"

It also has it in a few other languages.

That's great!

#5 Posted by StoffInator (155 posts) -

This game is just full of such references.

#6 Edited by LadyShayne (146 posts) -

If you want to find another Fez style code joke, head over to the church after you're able to jump a bit higher. In the church's attic there's a Fez code on the wall that I actually needed my dusty old alphabet cipher to decode. For those not interested in searching for it, the message reads: "Be Sure To Drink Your Ovaltine". The merging of a Fez gag and a reference from A Christmas Story gave me a bit of a laugh. It's weird that I haven't seen more mentions of these funny little coding moments (instead of all the meme conversation), but this was a nice little surprise for me considering I truly wasn't expecting it. I hope to run across more of this awesome silliness as my continue my playthrough.

#7 Posted by EvilNiGHTS (1169 posts) -

It almost pains me to admit that whenever I see a QR code in a game I just have to scan it. So I got a pretty good laugh out of this one.