And if so is the multiplayer active?

Corevi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Corevi

The campaign works fine. The multiplayer is slightly less broken than it was at launch but still royally fucked.

mackgyver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

They did a bunch of fixes. I was unable to finish H4 due to a glitch but I did awhile ago. I can tell you that it's gotten better. Give it a try.

Avatar image for deactivated-601df795ee52f
deactivated-601df795ee52f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Never had any issues with the campaign other than the instability of the menus. Multiplayer is... well, it's a lot better than it was at launch but still not something I'd say is acceptable for a $60 retail video game. You can get into games and all, it just takes forever and a lot of times the game just won't put you in a match. Some playlists are straight up busted all the time too, I have yet to get into a single Big Team game.

Apparently there's a huge ass update coming later this month that is ideally supposed to significantly improve the matchmaking, though I wouldn't put too much stock into that.

doctordonkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

We now go live to our Halo: TMCC reporter in the field, John?

"Shit's still fucked"

Thanks John!

roboculus92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By roboculus92

In my experience, matchmaking is mostly fine if you are just playing solo (I hear plenty of people still have issues with parties). It still takes too long to match you with people but I have mostly been able to find matches. As for the campaigns, I haven't really noticed any problems besides the checkpoints still not reliably saving your progress if you quit mid-game so as long you only quit after finishing a mission, you should be fine.

Avatar image for deactivated-63f899c29358e
deactivated-63f899c29358e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Haven't had any issues with the campaign since pretty much day one for me. Matchmaking have been fine for me for weeks too. Some people still have issues though apparently.

IroN1c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Campaigns are 100% playable, though there are still issues with specific achievements and such. The one's for just completing it should unlock though.

Matchmaking on the other hand? It's "okay" but it's not really fine for anyone. Why you ask? Well, for starters some playlists are simply not what they're supposed to be. For example the H2A playlist states it's 4v4 in the description and should be just that - but the player limit is 10. Do the math yourself. If you play by yourself it's easy enough to get a good match in a reasonable timeframe though. Playing with friends and parties? That's all kinds of broken. Whoever did the development part on this messed up horribly and they basically gave up on fixing it - good news though: they have a complete re-code incoming this month probably. They did one beta-patch weekend for Preview Programm members (crazy right?!) and it was way better, there's gonna be another beta thing and then that patch should go live at the end of February and hopefully fix this whole mess.

csl316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

I've been able to get into games every time I've checked in every couple of weeks. I stopped by my buddy on Friday and he was in a game within a minute. But it's still not perfect, and you never really know what to expect if you sit down to play some MCC.

Campaigns have always been fine for me, but I can't say for the online co-op.