Anyone else here ever had a Kangaroo Burger ?

• 52 results
Rowr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

Whoa, 5 years and 8 months later...

It was a largish grey so it wasn't all that bad.

monkeyking1969

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 18

For wild meats I have had quail, deer, hare, snake, shark, and horse...various sea invertebrates. Most other none wild meats I have eaten too...lamb, frog, goat, rabbit, etc.

My feeling is this - it not the meat that matters - it is the preparation. The cooking method is often the bigger experiences as far as trying something new. A finely roasted chicken in an american style is nice. But, BBQ chicken from down south is great a whole different way. Jamaica Jerk Chicken from the island is fantastic in a whole other way! Moroccan Chicken...Coq au vin...川椒雞球...Russian Braised Chicken...all different...all just chicken and all very tasty!

bybeach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

No, but I look forward to the glorious day I can have a Panda Burger. Ripped from a cartoon (the super hero -lawyer one). Honestly, Pandas make me grit my teeth. Except for basic respect it is a living creature, they have little appeal to me. Sure they would be good addition for cat food.

As for kangaroo, I would try it if there were viable approaches to cooking. I understand they are not a decimated mammal, most of them