Project DIva F 2nd release dates announced.

Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

Sega has updated their blog, stating that Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F 2nd will be released in North America and Latin America on November 18th of this year, and the rest of the world on November 21st.

As for preorder bonuses, preordering from certain retailers worldwide will give players the Americana module for Miku:

No Caption Provided

According to the blog post, this module was the winning entry for the PiaPro collaboration at the 2011 San Francisco JPOP Summit Festival. Gamestop also has an exclusive preorder bonus, in that you can get an extra character pack for Akita Neru, Yowane Haku, and Kasane Teto. There is a twist, however, in that if you already bought Project Diva F and the extra character pack for that game, then you get the additional characters free of charge as a loyalty bonus regardless of where you buy the game.

Wemibelle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 76

User Lists: 11

Not soon enough! I wants it now!!!

baka_shinji17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

I'm so down with this.

Xel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I got into the whole vocaloid thing from the first Project Diva F game, so I'm looking forward to this.

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

I feel like I should support the stateside release for this but there is also part of me that thinks that is silly to buy the game again when I already imported it in March.

Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I feel like I should support the stateside release for this but there is also part of me that thinks that is silly to buy the game again when I already imported it in March.

I'm getting both the PS3 and Vita versions. I know I can play my import PS3 version at any time, but having the localized version will be nice, too.

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hailinel: Yeah, but I'm also spending like $120 on WWE 2k15 and $80 on Dragon Age and like $150 on that Miku figure I have on pre-order.

Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hailinel: Yeah, but I'm also spending like $120 on WWE 2k15 and $80 on Dragon Age and like $150 on that Miku figure I have on pre-order.

Yeah, budgets are always a concern. Sounds like you've got your bases covered, though!

Avatar image for viciousbearmauling
ViciousBearMauling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Eh... I'll buy it. I gotta support SEGA localization and I unironically like a number of Miku's songs.

Aetheldod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@hailinel: I so hope you do another well researched breakdown of songs as you did last time :D that was awesome and we need more Miku love in these parts

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hailinel: I so hope you do another well researched breakdown of songs as you did last time :D that was awesome and we need more Miku love in these parts

Its a good roster of songs this time. Possibly better than the first game!

flasaltine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By flasaltine

im so excited...

Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aetheldod said:

Its a good roster of songs this time. Possibly better than the first game!

It has a number of my favorites, that much is for sure! I'll definitely write something up on the game and its songs, though it will likely wait until the localized version is released.

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By musubi

This is one of my favorites:

Loading Video...

VioleGrace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Instead of music game , i would have loved if it had some action stuff WITH vocaloid music on the background !

ike7779

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Look, I don't know where else to post this. I'm sure there are plenty of great write-ups and blogs coming about this game but I wanted to mention that I've failed this song at least 10 times:

Loading Video...

And I'm starting to wonder if I'm throwing on purpose so I can listen to it over and over again.

Teddie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I really want a Jeff/Dan quicklook of this. Or maybe a Dan/Dan's Dad quicklook.