Tested Quick Looks the Vive

wrecks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By wrecks

They figured out a great way to showcase VR. I pre-ordered a Vive and this gets me pretty excited. Budget Cuts looks like a blast and I can't wait to dive into Modbox. Time will slip away in there.

BrainScratch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By BrainScratch

The way they figured out is basically what I've been suggesting on these foruns for the last couple of months. As long as the viewer can see the person playing and the game, it's fine. It's just like doing a Kinect Quick Look.

The only problem they had with this video was that the part with the game feed was way too small, it looks better when they have it full screen with the picture of the person smaller in the corner.

Hover Junkers seems really fun too, I've been following the YouTube channel of the developers for a while, they posted various videos during development.

JamesFargoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That wizard demo makes me really want to see an Elder Scrolls game designed for VR. Holy shit.

szlifier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I can't for the life of me find the video where some guys had a vr setup with a gun controller.

There was a side by side view of the game and footage from a gopro mounted on the Oculus. It was vey well executed. It looked more impressive than this.

I've seen it at least a year ago.

ChrisTaran

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

I like their approach!

ripelivejam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sorry, I couldn't find anywhere else to register my displeasure at the title of the upcoming feature.

BOO i say.

TheHT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

@ripelivejam: There's a real rift between that title and way they used to name features, but I understand they're excited to gear up and try this stuff out, so it's cool vives all around.

whur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By whur

Black and white seems like it would be an interesting game with touch controls