New trailer with Lana and Deku Stick weapon!

Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

A new Hyrule Warriors trailer has been released tonight featuring Lana whacking fools with a Deku Stick, and a whole lot more.

They've also released trailers showcasing the DLC legacy Link and Zelda costumes in action:

Avatar image for video_game_king
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

It's only a matter of time before she's fighting with bottles that can hold bugs and any item from the franchise ever.

Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's only a matter of time before she's fighting with bottles that can hold bugs and any item from the franchise ever.

Actually, Link has a move where the Great Fairy shows up, bottles him, busts heads, and then Link drops back into the action.

Avatar image for video_game_king
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

@hailinel said:

@video_game_king said:

Actually, Link has a move where the Great Fairy shows up, bottles him, busts heads, and then Link drops back into the action.

Please tell me she holds the bottle to the skies briefly before she uses it to bash some skulls. You know what I mean.

Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hailinel said:

@video_game_king said:

Please tell me she holds the bottle to the skies briefly before she uses it to bash some skulls. You know what I mean.

Nah, I think she just tosses it in the air before swooping in to mow down dudes.

MEATBALL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

Man, love how they've incorporated various deku items and deku sprouts into the weapon's moveset.

ESREVER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

Lana still looking like my favorite-to-be.

MooseyMcMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Still no Tingle?

doctordonkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

Wish they put Saria in the game instead, this would be the perfect weapon. Lana feels so out of place as it is.

Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Hailinel

Wish they put Saria in the game instead, this would be the perfect weapon. Lana feels so out of place as it is.

They haven't announced all of the characters yet. Saria could still be in the game.

@esrever said:

Lana still looking like my favorite-to-be.

She's looking like she'll be one of my favorites, too. The weapons that they've shown for her are pretty wild.