Posted by Chaoskiller2000 (306 posts) 1 year, 4 months ago

Poll: Are you getting Injustice for Xbox 360, PS3 or Wii U? (70 votes)

Xbox 360 24%
Playstation 3 63%
Wii U 13%

So I am trying to decide between the 360 version and the PS3 version and was just curious which one you guys will be getting. The PS3 probably has the better controller for a fighting game but then again Xbox Live always seems to be more active than PSN... Let me know which version you are getting and why! Thanks!

#1 Edited by Brodehouse (9650 posts) -

Unless you got a stick there is no way to play fighting games on a 360. So PS3. The little tabs probably work better than a Nintendo cross as well, I haven't played a fighter on a Nintendo pad since 1996.

#2 Edited by darkvare (760 posts) -

there's no i wanna see results options but seeing as how warner is always giving extra bits to ps3 i would go with ps3 for that in addition to what brodehouse said

#3 Posted by SathingtonWaltz (2053 posts) -

Wii U for the off-tv support.

#4 Posted by FLYmeatwad (154 posts) -

360 for the more populated network. I also haven't found the D-pad on the PS3 to be all that much better than the 360 one.

#5 Edited by Epidehl (285 posts) -

PS3, just because there where I do the majority of my gaming.

#6 Edited by FluxWaveZ (19308 posts) -

PS3.

360 for the more populated network. I also haven't found the D-pad on the PS3 to be all that much better than the 360 one.

When it comes to fighting games, I feel that PS3 is the preferred platform when it comes to online play. Maybe it'd be different for something like Injustice compared to MvC3 or SFIV, though.

#7 Posted by MikeJFlick (438 posts) -

PS3, my friend list is filled with KOF people, I'm sure a bunch of them will get this so it's my best bet.

#8 Posted by MedalOfMode (294 posts) -

Wii U!

#9 Posted by Quarters (1633 posts) -

Mortal Kombat played really well on the PS3, so PS3 it is for me.

#10 Posted by MedalOfMode (294 posts) -

Add me %12! (Nintendo Network: MedalOfMode)

#11 Edited by jimmyfenix (3837 posts) -

playstation son

#12 Posted by I_Stay_Puft (3059 posts) -

Most likely ps3. Ps3 has kinda become my defacto console for fighting games.