#1 Edited by Absolute_Zero (242 posts) -

Received an email from the team, big news looks to be Steam integration! They're having the final test from the 7th to the 14th; you can get a Steam key at http://www.jc-mp.com/keys/.

And here are some highlights from the last beta test (courtesy of the PC Gaming Hub players):

Kind of surprised this got the thumbs-up from Square Enix. Either way, hope to see some duders online!

#2 Posted by Ravenlight (8040 posts) -

Engage fanboy freakout mode.

Since it's receiving a Steam release, can JC2-MP be considered for GOTY?

#3 Posted by DeadpanCakes (927 posts) -

Can't believe I still don't own this game, consider it's about $2 ever steam sale.

Regardless, this looks crazy, and steam integration makes me want to own it.

#4 Posted by Absolute_Zero (242 posts) -
#5 Posted by Gnubberen (771 posts) -

Just wanted to remind everyone, that this is live right now. Also pretty amazing things happen, with the new boost feature:

#6 Posted by Mcfart (1627 posts) -

Basically a surprisingly functional free-roam in the GIGANTIC Just Cause 2 map. The server currently supports 3k players, and helpful tel port functions (and spawning in centralized areas) guarantee always finding people. Very fun atm to muck around in with friends, and has great potential if/when more modes besides races are added.

#7 Posted by Fattony12000 (7460 posts) -

SHIT I GOT A FUCKING KEY BUT FORGOT TO PLAY IT THIS WEEKEND SHIT SHIT SHIT FUCK AGAIN

I've known about this baller ass shit since the beginning and have yet to play a single minute of it, fuck.

Shit.

#8 Posted by Mcfart (1627 posts) -

SHIT I GOT A FUCKING KEY BUT FORGOT TO PLAY IT THIS WEEKEND SHIT SHIT SHIT FUCK AGAIN

I've known about this baller ass shit since the beginning and have yet to play a single minute of it, fuck.

Shit.

It lasts a week?

#9 Posted by Fattony12000 (7460 posts) -

@mcfart:

I KNOW IT DOES!

But I'll still figure out a way to fuck it up.

Shit.