#1 Edited by Demoskinos (14517 posts) -

So, here is a new trailer showing off some more of the customization options. Man, I'm...like no lie half the reason I'm so excited about this is the dress-up part of it. I want to dress up lightning in outfits change the colors and trot her around busting up baddies in my new duds. I need this game soooo badly.

Screw time limits and the impending end of the world I got shopping to do! Also, in other related news I saw this last night and was incredibly disappointed that japan is getting that and we are in fact not. Anyways, trailer and stuff:

#2 Posted by DonChipotle (2693 posts) -

Man, I'm...like no lie half the reason I'm so excited about this is the dress-up part of it. I want to dress up lightning in outfits change the colors and trot her around busting up baddies in my new duds. I need this game soooo badly.

You and me both, buddy.

#3 Posted by McGhee (6094 posts) -

I too share your love for dressing up sexy ladies in video games. That's how I spent half my time in Saint Row.

#4 Posted by Darji (5294 posts) -

This looks sooo great. I am far more hyped than i was for FFXIII-2 which was terrible in my opinion.

#5 Posted by wjb (1621 posts) -

If only we all could find something in this world that makes us happy.

#6 Posted by StarvingGamer (7915 posts) -

Fuck I need to beat XIII-2.

#7 Posted by Demoskinos (14517 posts) -

@starvinggamer: You should. The ending directly sets up this and its just so deliciously plays on your expectations of how Final Fantasy games usually end.

#8 Posted by bigjeffrey (4709 posts) -

Barbie Lightning

#9 Edited by billymagnum (711 posts) -

probably the first FF game ive at least somewhat looked forward to since X and i wasn't even thrilled about that one. its been a while. just label me another FF7 fanboy.

#10 Posted by Humanity (8714 posts) -

@demoskinos: The one thing I love more than high-action JRPG combat with Lightning, is shopping is Lightning.

#11 Edited by bigjeffrey (4709 posts) -

Is the Lightning / Afro Dude DLC any good?

#12 Edited by Hailinel (23677 posts) -

God, I want February to get here so fast.

#13 Edited by Demoskinos (14517 posts) -
#14 Posted by xyzygy (9868 posts) -

My god this game looks good. Everything seems so snappy and fluid. Can't wait to play this next summer :)

#15 Edited by ArbitraryWater (11419 posts) -

Wait, why do I suddenly want to play this game?

#16 Posted by jimmyfenix (3811 posts) -

Okay i am back in........but i want FFX HD first!

#17 Edited by Evilsbane (4519 posts) -

I still can't get excited for this I still haven't washed the taste of FF13 out of my mouth.

#18 Posted by Darji (5294 posts) -

So good and thats only 66 of over 90 costumes^^

#19 Edited by MarkWahlberg (4577 posts) -

I think there's an argument to be made that the push for 'customization' in games is just everyone secretly realizing their dreams of playing dress-up with their toys in a way they would've gotten teased for as a kid.

#20 Edited by Hailinel (23677 posts) -

I think there's an argument to be made that the push for 'customization' in games is just everyone secretly realizing their dreams of playing dress-up with their toys in a way they would've gotten teased for as a kid.

Not gonna lie. I think Style Savvy is baller. And the idea of Lightning traipsing about in a Red Mage costume is awesome.

#21 Posted by crithon (3052 posts) -

hehe

Sensible Pant suits, I think it's cute and fun.

#22 Posted by Aegon (5377 posts) -

Are those thong strands? That's, uh....huh.

#23 Edited by TopSteer (634 posts) -

I'm bummed that the collector's edition isn't coming out here. I'm mostly over special editions of games but there are a few exceptions, Final Fantasy and especially the XIII series being one of them.

#24 Posted by Flappy (2112 posts) -

Glad to see that I'm not the only one that's excited to see how this game pans out. I'm a sucker for customization options, but I get the feeling that everything around it is gonna be worth caring about.

Don't let it suck, Square!

#25 Posted by Nictel (2364 posts) -

Now bring that CE to the west already!