User Lists: 0

this game is a very good fit for vita.

DarthOrange

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 19

Indie games really do feel better on the Vita. Both Rocketbirds and Retro City felt better on Vita then PS3. That said I have no interest in playing through Limbo again, much less buying it again.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96
deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

Walking Dead and Limbo? Really glad I picked up the Vita on Amazon with that awesome deal they had.

MetalGearSunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

I'm so glad indie developers are supporting the Vita. Personally, I'm waiting for the Runner 2 port.

toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6  Edited By toowalrus

Great!

Avatar image for awesomeusername
awesomeusername

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All these indie titles coming to Vita is great. I prefer playing them on my Vita then on my PS3. It just feels right and much better. Pumped for this and other titles like Thomas Was Alone, Hotline Miami and others.

djou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I'm really glad that Vita is becoming an indie centric console, god only knows it needs more games. There are so many games on Steam that wouldn't fit on a mobile platform like iOS but would be great as a portable. Now that Sony has partnered with Unity I hope more games make the jump. Been playing through RCR and Sound Shapes and these games shine on Vita. I got a Steam code for Anodyne today and I'm not sure when I will get to it on PC but if this game were on Vita I would be playing it already.

I never saw the extra content that was PS3 exclusive for Limbo, maybe this will inspire me to play through it again.

isomeri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 26

I saw a Vita for the first time in the wild yesterday.Oh, and Limbo's really good.

alexpiercey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#10  Edited By alexpiercey

Limbo is a good fit for the Vita, as long as you don't actually go anywhere with it. I can't really imagine playing Limbo on train car. Maybe if you had some really good headphones.