Lords of Xulima - anyone played it?

ectoplasma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

I'm interested to hear some opinions on this game. How's the turn based combat if anyone has played it? Does it play like a mix of Might & Magic and Heroes of Might and Magic?

ArbitraryWater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 66

#2  Edited By ArbitraryWater

I'd like to know stuff about this game too. If not from here... well, that's what those crazies at RPGcodex are for.

sparky_buzzsaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 42

Huh. Never heard of this one. I'll have to check it out.

lolasaurusrex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I'm ten hours deep right now. Loving it so far. I love old fashioned cRPGs and this one is a doozey.

It's a nice mix between Genoforge style exploration and turn based combat (like something you'd see in a Might and Magic game).

The story is pretty good, the graphics are amazing, and the interface is to die for. There hasn't been a cRPG with this level of UX design ever. Everything is so simple and pretty. I'm told I'm also less than a fifth through the game, so it's huge as well.

It's a must-buy in my opinion.

BobDobbsJR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am playing through this right now, about 20 hours in and still barely scratched the surface. This game is so well put together, it is a shame how little attention it has gotten from the media. I don't think a single major gaming site has even reviewed it and it has been out for 3 months.

If you have a longing for a quality isometric RPG, do yourself a favor and check this game out.

jivan40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

need help with crossing the forest. I get asleep every time. I have seen youtube videos where somehow they are able to get across the woods without falling asleep. I haven't been able to do that, would somebody be willing to do that for me. I also don't know where the save-game is, I have a single C:\ Partition on Windows 7 64-bit, please PM if willing to help so we could discuss how .