#1 Posted by spyder335 (267 posts) -

any word on how they are handling guns and ammo?

I think the system from i am alive could be cool as ammo was a scarce in the movies and even in the trailer he only had 1 shell and wouldnt waste it

#2 Edited by tourgen (4258 posts) -

don't know but man I hope they go that route. It would be great if ammo, fuel, weapon scarcity is a central game dynamic. It really helped sell the second movie.

cobbled together vehicles, go-karts with nitrous, sawed off shotguns, this game could be awesome.

#3 Posted by Pie (6937 posts) -

I doubt guns and ammo will be scarce in this. This is from the Just Cause people after all.

#4 Posted by tourgen (4258 posts) -

@pie said:

I doubt guns and ammo will be scarce in this. This is from the Just Cause people after all.

alright, sure their past games wouldn't indicate that type of game design. you're right.

I would have said Naughty Dog made games with terrible stories, but then they made Last of Us.

I'm willing to give Avalanche a chance. Maybe this is the game they do something a little different. besides, the post-apocalypse scrounge-and-craft game seems to be on the rise. I'm hopeful.

#5 Posted by Pie (6937 posts) -

@tourgen said:

@pie said:

alright, sure their past games wouldn't indicate that type of game design. you're right.

I would have said Naughty Dog made games with terrible stories, but then they made Last of Us.

I'm willing to give Avalanche a chance. Maybe this is the game they do something a little different. besides, the post-apocalypse scrounge-and-craft game seems to be on the rise. I'm hopeful.

I'm hopeful too. Just more doubtful than hopeful.