#1 Posted by jimmyfenix (3855 posts) -
#2 Edited by sooty1234 (19 posts) -

HELL YES

#3 Posted by mosespippy (4206 posts) -

Will it have mic support? The part where the enemies would hear you breathe is maybe the creepiest thing in video games.

#4 Posted by Wampa1 (688 posts) -

@jimmyfenix: Picked it up with Bully for £2 last week on PC now there's a patch to fix the gate bug. It's a shame people remember it more for the extreme violence and not the brilliant, super thick atmosphere. I'd love to see a next gen sequel or remake in the style of Red Dead Redemption was to Revolver.

#5 Posted by steelerzfan101 (271 posts) -

Wow this will be a blast from the recent past! A lot of good deals are surfacing this week for games.

#6 Posted by AjayRaz (12429 posts) -
#7 Posted by VoshiNova (1694 posts) -

So glad they haven't forgotten about Manhunt/Warriors. I would love to play them on the vita.

#8 Posted by Humanity (9379 posts) -

I actually enjoyed Manhunt 2 quite a bit. A pretty good PSP game.

#9 Posted by DuffO (21 posts) -

Always enjoyed the Manhunt series (even 2, once you get past the disorientating camera angles used for the executions).

I, for one, welcome this news.

#10 Edited by GreggD (4505 posts) -
@voshinova said:

So glad they haven't forgotten about Manhunt/Warriors. I would love to play them on the vita.

You can totally play The Warriors on your Vita, it's just the PSP version (which lost nothing, and has controls optimized to the button layout, I might add...).

@ajayraz said:

oh hell yeah, manhunt is awes

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

#11 Posted by Yummylee (21769 posts) -

Still got my original copy on PS2, but it's always cool to see more classic games getting some added accessibility. I fucking loved Manhunt way back when, too. Five starred every single level.

Manhunt 2 was OK as well, but the story wasn't nearly as chilling and the controls felt a little looser.

#12 Posted by Redbullet685 (6046 posts) -
#13 Edited by Demoskinos (14878 posts) -

@yummylee said:

Still got my original copy on PS2, but it's always cool to see more classic games getting some added accessibility. I fucking loved Manhunt way back when, too. Five starred every single level.

Manhunt 2 was OK as well, but the story wasn't nearly as chilling and the controls felt a little looser.

The dude in the pig mask. Freaked me the fuck out when I played this game back in the day!