Kingdoms of Amalur: Mass Effect 3: Reckoning! DLC details have been found in the latest patch for ME3, including:
- 4 New Maps
- Hazard versions of the maps from the Earth DLC
- New kits for Humans, Salarians, Krogans and Volus
- 3 New weapons - Chakram Launcher, Adas Anti-Synthetic Rifle, and the Blood Pack Punisher
- 6 New 'Story Co-Op' Missions
- A new Multiplayer mode that brings in choices, morality, reputation and progress from the single player campaign (I suppose this is to go with those six missions)
... Not gonna lie, this sounds like it could be really awesome. I love ME3's multiplayer, so I'm really glad we're getting more of it. With the amount of stuff in this one, I wonder if it will be paid DLC, or if it's going to be Free like the others?