What is this?

KimParnage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By KimParnage

This game is on sale on PS Plus right now (at least in Europe anyways), but what is it and is it any good?

It says on the playstation store that it is a remake of the original, but is it an up-ressed version or is it a full remake?

PeezMachine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 2

MediEvil was boss! If this thing is a straight remake then for my money, it's worth it.

KimParnage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews on metacritic (which is the only information i can find about it), doesn't make it sound all that good..

jimmyfenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Reviews on metacritic (which is the only information i can find about it), doesn't make it sound all that good..

how much does it cost ?

Avatar image for wintersnowblind
WinterSnowblind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By WinterSnowblind

It's a remake, they completely redid the graphics and the new character models look really fantastic.

Unfortunately, they also changed large parts of the game. They called it a "reimagining" and they did add in some new stuff (mostly minigames) but they also changed a lot of the old levels too and for some reason, completely removed the best stage in the game. Madness.

If you were a fan of the original, you're better off just getting the classic PSN version.

KimParnage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jimmyfenix: Well, since i'm from Denmark, its about 25 danish kroner, but look it up since that probably don't make any sense to you at all.. :)

@wintersnowblind: Thanks for the info.. The original PS1 game is also on sale for almost the same price (a little cheaper though), so i might get that instead.. :)

I don't remember much of the game, due to the fact that i wasn't that old when it came out.. don't think i played any more than a couple of hours of it..