#1 Posted by randombattle (85 posts) -

No this isn't some Internet petition this is a straight up Konami survey on MGR and what people would like to see in MGR2. Pretty lengthily about what you liked or didn't like as well as your thoughts on the characters and gameplay mechanics. If you liked mgr or didnt I would recommend you do the survey to let Konami know what you thought.

http://www.metalgearsolid.com/landing/

#2 Posted by GodlyOne (140 posts) -

Thanks for posting that. Man, that was a lengthy survey.

I just finished Rising last week and loved it, really hoping they do make a sequel even though I don't think it sold as well as they thought it would.

#3 Posted by TheManWithNoPlan (5595 posts) -

At no point did they ask me whether or not I enjoyed the actual game. I did by the way.

#4 Posted by Demoskinos (14886 posts) -

I would like to see:

• Hacking
  • Slashing
#5 Posted by Zirilius (652 posts) -

Wow that's a long survey but hopefully they take the feedback to heart.

#6 Posted by mrfluke (5199 posts) -

if this means we're getting a rising 2, then thats fantastic. loved that game.

#7 Posted by Ravenlight (8040 posts) -

Still looking forward to the possible PC release of MGR:R.

#8 Posted by SunBroZak (1142 posts) -

I'm hoping enough people partake in the survey so an interest is shown for a sequel to Rising. It was an enjoyable game, if a little short and samey. Great boss fights though.

#9 Posted by Cirdain (3093 posts) -

@randombattle: Who the fuck is using that survey and clicks "I don't play games"?!?!?

#10 Posted by randombattle (85 posts) -

@cirdain: Someone who just saw the 500 bucks part if I had to guess.

#11 Edited by jimmyfenix (3855 posts) -

Do you play GTA COD and BATTLEFIELD games!? , Yes i do Konami

#12 Posted by DonutFever (3551 posts) -

It seems like they're using this to test out some ideas they already have for the sequel.

#13 Posted by RecSpec (3829 posts) -

Pretty crazy survey. I liked them asking opinions on each character.

#14 Posted by thebunnyhunter (1432 posts) -

I want Metal Gear Rising 2 to be more like the Call of Duty games...Uh maybe just a better combo system.

#15 Posted by WickedSickDanceAttack (36 posts) -

Awesome! BUT, where is that PC release date?!?!?!

#16 Posted by FLStyle (4728 posts) -

I want to see Otacon! He only got a mention on the codec between Raiden and Sunny.

That survey was pretty thorough.

#17 Posted by maskedarcstrike (701 posts) -

I was pretty bummed out when I took the survey and they asked which characters did you like/not like, and George wasn't even on the list >>

#18 Posted by FLStyle (4728 posts) -
#19 Posted by JackSukeru (5917 posts) -

Some of those "do you love this or hate this" questions were pretty tough, lots of things in there I was simply ambivalent about.

Still, it was fun to be able to give pretty specific feedback.

@flstyle said:

I want to see Otacon! He only got a mention on the codec between Raiden and Sunny.

Also this.

#20 Posted by JackSukeru (5917 posts) -

@flstyle: George was the cyborg kid.

I liked him too.

#21 Posted by maskedarcstrike (701 posts) -

@jacksukeru: They should have added a "fucking awesome" choice for Senator Armstrong =p

#22 Edited by Irvandus (2880 posts) -

Phew that was an intense survey. I liked George, but not because he was a good character. He was dumb in a good way.

#23 Posted by JackSukeru (5917 posts) -

@irvandus said:

Phew that was an intense survey. I liked George, but not because he was a good character. He was dumb in a good way.

That's kind of how I feel about the majority of characters I liked in that game.