#1 Edited by TechnoSyndrome (920 posts) -

Konami released a batch of images from the Jetstream Sam DLC that comes out in April for $7. You can see them in the DLC gallery on the game's page. I'm super hyped for this DLC. Loved the game, S-Ranked every difficulty and got 1st on all of the VR Missions so I'm jonesing for more Rising. One of the screens shows Sam in a VR area, so it seems the pack will also come with a set of VR Missions as well.

Look at this smug asshole. I love it!

#2 Edited by FunkasaurasRex (847 posts) -

Redacted

#3 Edited by Nekroskop (2786 posts) -

Even more VR-missions? Awesome!

#4 Edited by TechnoSyndrome (920 posts) -

@funkasaurasrex said:

Should this not be in the Rising forum?

Crap, I swear I was in the Rising forum when I posted this. Not used to the new site layout I guess. If a mod could move it that'd be great, sorry.

Edit: Actually if you go to the Rising page it says there are 102 topics, but then once you click on the forums tab it says there are 101. I think it glitched out somehow and posted it to General Discussion instead.

Edit 2: On my profile summary it says I posted it to the Rising board, and then another message after says I posted it to General Discussion. I edited my post a couple times, so it must've migrated then.

Edit 3: Figured out how to move the topic back on my own, when you do full edit it changes the forum tag to general discussion. They should fix that.

#5 Edited by mrfluke (5192 posts) -

im definitely down for more rising after bioshock infinite.

#6 Posted by SnakeLinkSonic (280 posts) -

Ah, crap. More VR missions.

Sam looks awesome though.

#8 Edited by TechnoSyndrome (920 posts) -

Yo this DLC comes out tomorrow!!!

Konami's done a real fantastic job letting people know about this DLC coming out, as evidenced by announcing the release date in a tweet three days before it comes out and not issuing a press release or anything people would actually notice.

#9 Edited by FLStyle (4723 posts) -
@taku128 said:

Konami's done a real fantastic job letting people know about this DLC coming out, as evidenced by announcing the release date in a tweet three days before it comes out and not issuing a press release or anything people would actually notice.

I haven't seen it covered anywhere either, weird. I guess they don't want it to sell.

#10 Posted by TechnoSyndrome (920 posts) -

@flstyle said:
@taku128 said:

I haven't seen it covered anywhere either, weird. I guess they don't want it to sell.

It's weird, they did a much better job letting people know about the far less interesting VR Mission DLC. I'm way more interested in the two new story campaign DLCs, as cool as some of those VR Missions were.